Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Vapora's Ranked Journey to ... Whatever he...

Creator: Vapora Dark September 13, 2012 8:06pm
Vapora Dark
<Perfectionist>
Vapora Dark's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 17, 2015 8:38am | Report
<:
Vapora Dark
<Perfectionist>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 17, 2015 11:24am | Report
********it, this would have been one of my most deserved victories of all time... If it had actually been a victory.

So I was top lane against a Master tier Irelia and obviously she was winning lane pretty hard because she was Irelia and I was Talon. Despite the fact that she was dominating the lane really hard and I only had 20 odd CS to her 40 odd CS at 6 minutes, I managed not to die to her ever. I knew I had no chance of winning the lane so I decided to roam instead. I picked up a few kills and then took Irelia's tower when she TP'd bot to get a kill. At some point when she came back onto lane I even solo killed her. And so eventually, despite having been destroyed in lane, this is what the stats/map looked like:

Aside from the CS difference you wouldn't have even known I was having trouble vs her. I've never played out a losing matchup so well in my life. And this against a Master tier player.

But then of course we lost because apparently Irelia's decision to stack armor was more influential than everything I'd done up to that point put together. Oh boy.
Vapora Dark
<Perfectionist>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 17, 2015 12:06pm | Report
Things I did right this game:

1. Get Fiora's Flash on top lane, so that Fizz could kill her about 30 seconds later.

2. Rally our team to dragon after Fizz successfully TP ganked bot and then started to recall before I spam pinged dragon.

Things I did wrong this game:

1. Absolutely everything else possibly imaginable.

After that last game I could do with getting carried.

Jovy
<Admin>
Jovy's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 17, 2015 12:15pm | Report
haha lol ur score haha lol lol

Aaaanyway good luck in your last game! You can do it!

thank you jhoijhoi for the signature <3
Vapora Dark
<Perfectionist>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 17, 2015 2:14pm | Report
Quoted:
You can do it!

It's like I set out to prove you wrong...

Welp idk, I solo'd Zed for FB at level 4, then I got ganked every 5 seconds by either Jarvan or Alistar or both, which put me on tilt and I played ******ed in mid game. Then late game I think I was playing okay, but Alistar made absolutely sure that I couldn't ever get anywhere near to anyone worth bursting, or made sure I was exhausted while doing so. The only time I got anywhere near to bursting down Jinx, he headbutted me away then placed both Locket of the Iron Solari and face of the mountain shields onto her to counter my Ignite and bleed which probably would have killed her. And that was the most I ever accomplished in any teamfight. :l
Vapora Dark
<Perfectionist>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 18, 2015 4:28pm | Report
THIS IS THE STORY OF HOW I MET THE BASED AD KATARINA GOD THAT IS GOING TO CARRY ME TO CHALLENGER.

I got fed vs Yasuo and stomped, but the enemy top lane Katarina's play was pretty impressive.

This time he just happened to be on my team and did equally well, and I asked him to duo.

In this last game, Ezreal was s4 challenger, who's MMR was so high that he was playing with diamond 1s and Masters even though he was plat 1. And Lulu was CW Unlimited.

Ez killed me at my tower at level 5 and barely survived, then Pantheon kept ganking me to blow my ult every time it was up. Eventually I did manage to kill Ez, at which point Unlimited decided to move to mid lane to support him instead of Lucian. From which point I became completely useless as Lulu is the worst support I could hope to face as Talon. She shielded and enlarged anyone I tried to kill and revealed me any time I tried to go into stealth. And so we lost because no one could do anything to Ezreal.

Least I got diamond 2 though.
Nighthawk
<Veteran>
Nighthawk's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 18, 2015 4:32pm | Report
can't believe you couldn't win vs that scrub unlimited he always feeds in LCS

(also make that guy stop playing my super secret op noob stomper kat build)

Vapora Dark
<Perfectionist>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 18, 2015 8:16pm | Report
Pretty hard to win when he's forcing me to play in a 1v2 situation. :/

And no.

Felt like playing AD Kat. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Didn't even realize I was in promos, but apparently I'm plat 2 now.
Jimmydoggga 2.0
<Member>
Jimmydoggga 2.0's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 18, 2015 9:26pm | Report
This is nearly the most bizarre thing I've ever seen you do.
It didn't suprise me.
But still.

Basically MOBAFire.
Vapora Dark
<Perfectionist>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 19, 2015 5:01pm | Report

DIAMOND 1, **** YEAH.

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide