Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Vapora's Ranked Journey to ... Whatever he...

Creator: Vapora Dark September 13, 2012 8:06pm
TheBlueReaper
<Member>
TheBlueReaper's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 4, 2013 4:44am | Report
H4x is on NA, Vapora is EU.
Thanks to jhoijhoi , TinyStar , Minho, Hogopogo , TheNamelessBard and GMD for the sigs!
Vapora Dark
<Perfectionist>
Vapora Dark's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 4, 2013 5:14am | Report
GrandmasterD
<Member>
GrandmasterD's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 4, 2013 5:20am | Report

H4x is on NA, Vapora is EU.

I'm willing to do it as well; I play a fair amount of Zed.
Vapora Dark
<Perfectionist>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 4, 2013 5:41am | Report
Lol so long as you don't run 9/21 I'm fine with that. :P
H4xDefender
<Veteran>
H4xDefender's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 4, 2013 2:51pm | Report
I would be down to do it but yeah I'm not on EU and I'm too lazy to level an account, not to mention the ping disadvantage :X.

and I used to run 14-16-0 every game on zed. testing 21-9-0 recently.
SirAeros
<Member>
SirAeros's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 4, 2013 3:02pm | Report

I would be down to do it but yeah I'm not on EU and I'm too lazy to level an account, not to mention the ping disadvantage :X.

and I used to run 14-16-0 every game on zed. testing 21-9-0 recently.

The Solution is Obvious make a Acc on the African servers and fight it there
Vapora Dark
<Perfectionist>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 6, 2013 4:56pm | Report
Plat is so easy when I'm not in a losing streak.

I forgot I was in promotionals this game until I saw the stats screen, so naturally I'm glad I won that game. The game itself was pretty easy. I gave FB to Kass at level 2 during an Elise gank because I lagged and couldn't see Elise until about 2 seconds after she'd jumped on me ( before that I was wondering why my HP bar was dropping ).

But I came back from that because I knew through lolnexus that Kass had 0 armor in runes and 0 armor in masteries. At level 4 I got him down to 20% HP just by jumping on him once, because after getting FB, what did he buy? Not a Seeker's Armguard. Just a Tear and a Cloth Armor. :l

So I got 2-3 kills on Kass through laning phase, ganked Darius once for a kill, killed Elise twice in laning phase too, and then I basically proceeded to make everyone on their team my *****, except for Darius. I could 1-shot Cait and Zyra with just E Q W, I could 1-shot Kass and Elise with E Q R W T, and I couldn't 1-shot Darius, but I could drop him pretty low or kill him if he had already lost a bit of HP.

So they had no way of getting back into the game basically, even a throw by my team giving 1 of them a quadra would have just meant giving me free shut down gold. It was ridiculous to the point that even though I could afford a BF Sword in my last back, I proceeded to take wards instead to help catch them out more effectively, because I had absolutely no need for more damage when I could already 1-shot all of them so easily. Defenses were unnecessary too, I hadn't died in ages.

This game went slightly worse. My sister thought it would be funny to turn off my router when she knew I was playing League, so my DC gave Lux first blood at level 1. ( Swear I never run to base when I DC, I always just die )

After that Jarvan ganked and I got a kill on Lux, though Jarvan died as well. She came back with a level 4 Seeker's Armguard, so I couldn't really snowball my lane much from her.

However, through lolnexus I'd seen that Draven was running 19/0/11 for some reason, rather than 21/9/0, so I knew he had very little survivability and got a few free kills by insta-gibbing him a few times. I could also see that Nunu had 21/0/9 masteries and full AP runes, for some reason, and was also building full AP. He wasn't super squishy despite this, for some reason. In fact, at level 16, I had 1800 HP, with 9 points in the defense tree. Nunu, with no HP from anything at all, had 2200 HP at level 15, somehow. So he wasn't precisely squishy, but he WAS easy to burst down once he was down to 60% for whatever reason. By the end of the game I could 1-shot him from 100% HP with a full sell rotation.

I basically got fed by catching out Draven, Nunu and Zed quite a few times. I hadn't been fed, but I went from 7/4 to 11/5, to eventually 18/7. And at that point, Draven, Nunu and Zed were once again, my *****es. So it ended up being an easy win thanks to me constantly catching enemies out.

And now I'm plat IV woo.

Definitely gonna try for Diamond this season.
Crows foot
<Member>
Crows foot's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 7, 2013 8:05am | Report
dafuq is lolnexus?
If you for some reason want to follow my ranked journey to gold, you can do it Here.

I am against asking for rep, only rep me if you think I contributed well or said something wise.
Thatdudeinthecotton's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 7, 2013 8:11am | Report
Lolnexus is this site you can go to, to check the rankings of your teammates and your enemies aswell as what masteries they're running and what ranks they have been in past seasons. You do this by opening up the site and searching your own name on your server after champiion select has finished.
Joxuu
<Fabulous>
Joxuu's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 7, 2013 9:25am | Report
gj on plat 4

"A person giving you advice isn't perfect and has their own shortcomings but they may give you the piece that you're missing."

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide