Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Vapora's Ranked Journey to ... Whatever he...

Creator: Vapora Dark September 13, 2012 8:06pm
Vapora Dark
<Perfectionist>
Vapora Dark's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 10, 2013 4:41pm | Report
I meant x7 times LEAVE ME ALONE.
Vapora Dark
<Perfectionist>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 11, 2013 10:33am | Report
My friend gave me his account as he doesn't play League anymore, so it's now my official smurf. It was 2/2 when he gave me, I ended the placements 7/3, won 3 games and I'm currently in a series out of bronze 1.

There was 1 game before these that had a similar score btw.

Nighthawk
<Veteran>
Nighthawk's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 11, 2013 2:02pm | Report
you should play other champions that you need practice on, not Talon lmao :P

Vapora Dark
<Perfectionist>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 11, 2013 2:06pm | Report
quiet peasant >:[

3-0'd the promo series, having to deal with a troll Zyra who literally seemed to WANT to receive a ban. She duo'd mid with me, went afk for about 5 minutes eventually, then permanently split pushed bottom lane, all the while spamming in chat "report my team, won't stop flaming me" even when we were absolutely quiet. But I was fed and it was literally impossible for me to lose, even if it was pretty much 4v5. Then I won a game and gained 40 LP.
SirAeros
<Member>
SirAeros's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 11, 2013 2:39pm | Report
Nighthawk wrote:

Eh its not like playing vrs Bronze teaches anything lol
Janitsu
<Moderator>
Janitsu's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 11, 2013 2:42pm | Report
You obviously don't know what you are talking about.

Don't you know that there is always that one person in the team (that is you) who should be in challenger but can't make it there because of noob teammates.

#Bronzefacts

Thanks to OwenTheAwesomer for the signature =)
Vapora Dark
<Perfectionist>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 15, 2013 3:14pm | Report
Played a game.

Early game didn't go so well. Renekton went mid and Nidalee went top. My plan was to farm vs Renekton until I could afford a Brutalizer then lane-switch with Kennen, but I got killed at level 5 by a Xin gank. I got another long sword and went top, killed Nidalee but at the expense of dying to her tower, got a Brutalizer, went top again because Renekton was still mid, and killed Nidalee again. But she just stayed top lane while Renek stayed mid, and Xin started camping the **** out of my lane. I couldn't do much because if he found out I had a ward somewhere he was trying to gank through, he'd just run behind my tower and gank me from there. So I died quite a few times there because it was extremely hard to survive Xin's ganks even with my ultimate, as he could tank the tower quite a few times, but I managed to out-farm Nidalee anyway, as the only way she could farm without dying was by sitting in a brush throwing spears.

My tower went down after one of the ganks and so I just walked around the map taking CS wherever I could and insta-gibbing people whenever possible, ended up catching up to everyone else's CS and surpassing them, and then ended up with the highest damage in the game too. I secured our victory by lane ganking Xin at around 28 minutes while he was clearing minions at bot lane's inhibitor tower. I insta-gibbed him ( lol @ 0 HP Xin ), took down the inhibitor tower, went mid and got a kill when my team engaged, we aced, we destroyed both inhibitors, then I killed Xin for an ace again as soon as he tried to defend the nexus towers from our minions.
Soulzyy
<Member>
Soulzyy's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 16, 2013 1:59pm | Report
Nighthawk wrote:

i play ranked 5s with vapora often, we've tried telling him that before. he played orianna in 1 game, he went like 0/10 so we just decided it's best to just let him play talon

also hanako best route
SirAeros
<Member>
SirAeros's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 16, 2013 6:30pm | Report
Soulzyy wrote:

i play ranked 5s with vapora often, we've tried telling him that before. he played orianna in 1 game, he went like 0/10 so we just decided it's best to just let him play talon

also hanako best route

Dude the solution is obvious Call the Koreans Overlords to kidnap Vapora and teach him the Korean ways of Leaning Different Champs and Cheese Strats
Vapora Dark
<Perfectionist>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 17, 2013 3:52am | Report
Soulzyy wrote:

wtf r u on about

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide