Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

VexRoth - All That Is Ranked

Creator: VexRoth January 26, 2015 10:41pm
VexRoth
<Veteran>
VexRoth's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 20, 2017 11:48pm | Report

Late game was wonky because Kindred and Sion wouldn't group. But we managed to two inhibitor them and minions put down a good chunk of damage on their Nexus turrets. Swain got caught in Bot lane so two of us rotated over to see if we could help, but that ended up in a 3 v 5. Meanwhile in their base our no grouping Kindred took their Nexus turrets down while Sion delayed the backs of their team. Ashe got their and Kindred popped her ult to try and do as much damage to the Nexus as she could. She finished the Nexus with a Flash forwarded for style.

Seen a few high damage Vi's in my games of late. They have tended to crush it. This one did work, but our team managed to pull off the win despite that.

I need to remember to buy a sweeper for crucial objectives like Baron and Elder Dragon. Though often I find the vision more useful. Also sometimes ward jumping on Jax can save your bacon.

I appreciate that Vladimir and Swain can soak up a lot of damage, but I need to find a couple that realize it doesn't make them invulnerable.

Focused on remembering to pop my ult before diving in. That also saved my bacon a few times this game.

Need to remember not to blow all my gap closers before they use their escapes.
VexRoth
<Veteran>
VexRoth's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 21, 2017 9:31pm | Report

Our Yasuo crushed it and our Ahri in Mid didn't do half bad either, made it easy to just keep everything else battened down to cruise to a smooth victory. Alistar was a little optimistic in his ham, but for the most part it didn't screw us often.
VexRoth
<Veteran>
VexRoth's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 22, 2017 8:42pm | Report

But the AFKs and feeders are holding me back. Actually that was true this game. Varus died twice early in lane and then Sona AFKd after that. Varus bascially inted after that. I helped Zed and Gangplank get going and then came Bot to help Varus he walks out into the lane and just flat dies to Draven and Malzahar. Like dude, I will lane with you now. Too late they took the turret. Yeah because you walked out and died to them when you had no need to do that. Kind of sucked too, because Zed went on a rampage a real one and was **** stomping their team practically by himself and GP was scaling up nicely. It would have been hard to win, but it might have been doable had Varus not given up.
VexRoth
<Veteran>
VexRoth's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 22, 2017 9:48pm | Report

Why are the former platinum players such poo or the biggest *******s in a game at gold? Our Twitch, on one of the best team fighting champions in the game, just AFK pushed Bot lane and died over and over. My team was complaining about Top but that was not the main problem. The main problem was not having Twitch with the team and him dying before we were in a position to put pressure in another area on the map. Yeah if you are disgustingly fed on him you can run around assassinating people from stealth. But if you aren't fed or the enemy team is doing well in spite of your fedness, it doesn't work.
VexRoth
<Veteran>
VexRoth's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 25, 2017 11:54pm | Report

Nunu & Willump to stronk. Well, he is in a good spot at the moment, but he kind of empowers your team and if your team doesn't want to be empowered...

Good grief Galio is tanky. Was rather irritating to deal with. Nasus and Vladimir lane swapped which helped some but then Vlad spent a lot of time pushed way to far up and dying to Jarvan IV ganks. It was feeling like we simply didn't have enough damage to deal with their team then I caught onto the fact that Draven was building a freaking Trinity Force and I told him to knock that off and buy some armor penetration then I simply kept him Blood Boiled and body blocked for him as much as I could. Once we kept him standing the fights started going better.
VexRoth
<Veteran>
VexRoth's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 26, 2017 12:49am | Report

Had a good early game and relatively piss poor mid game. Forgot I was an assassin and not a burly bruiser. On top of that my team seemed to forget that we needed to fight together to use our CC on Master Yi so he got to go ham in a couple fights. Can you say worrisome trend? Fortunately we were far enough ahead to get our heads back on straight and finish laying waste to their base. The End.
VexRoth
<Veteran>
VexRoth's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 26, 2017 7:51pm | Report

One of those nightmare Nunu & Willump games when all your lanes feed. Fiora was being solo killed by Rumble, which is a match-up that should slightly favor Fiora. I had the enemy Bot side jungle lit up like the Las Vegas and yet our Bot lane got ganked for double kills twice by Jarvan IV. Twitch, "but he has this huge gap closer." Uh, yeah, but you saw him coming even before he got into the river, he should never have gotten close enough to close the distance. Sigh.
VexRoth
<Veteran>
VexRoth's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 26, 2017 9:24pm | Report

And another game of AFKs. Rumble was apparently having ping issues. And eventually DCd after dying three times. Xayah gave up and sat at the fountain for most of the rest of the game.

Also another game where I get to realize how poorly people pay attention to the mini-map. In most of my games I would kill to know where the enemy jungler is the majority of laning phase, but when I provide that sort of vision it is rarely paid attention to. Super freakin' frustrating.

I think I might not play ranked on Friday nights. Seems to be a different set of people that don't know their arse from a hole in the ground.

I also don't understand why people with ping issues feel the need to point out their ping over and over. We get it, your ping is bad. You need to tell us every 5 minutes max.
VexRoth
<Veteran>
VexRoth's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 27, 2017 7:20pm | Report

Well either I am bad at Nunu & Willump or I'm just not getting the team play that I need to make him work. Going to put him aside for now and just use Gragas if I need a tank. Our Jax got spanked despite me helping him kill Tryndamere twice in lane. Though most of the spank consistet of him throwing his lead by diving in 1v3 or to obvious lost causes. Their Ezreal kept getting huge and we had stupid **** like Lucian walking out from behind me only to get hooked by Blitzcrank. Uh dude your tank is standing in front of you to body block that stuff. Sigh.

The Ice Blast interaction vs vlad and his pool seems weird. Just cancels the snowball in the middle of the air. It is a freaking targeted ability, I feel like it should follow him and slow him if it is in the air when he pools. Like blood gets cold and becomes viscous...
VexRoth
<Veteran>
VexRoth's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 27, 2017 8:19pm | Report

Yay, a team with the werewithal to stick it despite a rough early game. Xin Zhao was a gank machine. He made life rough for Annie taking her out a couple of times despite me being in place for the countergank, but I think his early success made him develop Xin Zhao syndrome so he started overdiving and dying. Bot lane was the only lane that was doing reasonably well so I focused most of my attention down there. Annie got herself back in the game with a double kill in Top lane. After that she was a big force in team fights. Mistakes were made. But they made more than we did. I think they could have taken Baron pretty early and won the game but they didn't make the call.

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide