Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

VexRoth - All That Is Ranked

Creator: VexRoth January 26, 2015 10:41pm
VexRoth
<Veteran>
VexRoth's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 7, 2017 2:03am | Report

Auotfilled as support. Moral of this story is try not to pick a squishy team into a Talon. Our Twitch kept being surprised when he would try to stealth in and Shen kept showing up. Well to be fair the one time Shen was actually hiding in the 2nd lane bush, which even I wasn't expecting. Armor shred is freaking ridiculous. Glad I built all those armor items. Well actually I am glad I did, but it didn't help much. I grabbed Talon a couple of times, but my team couldn't get their **** together well enough to kill him. Thinking Death's Dance might also be a bit redonkulous in its current form.

Oh, and just because you grab invisible people does not mean that they come out of invisibility. I grabbed both Kha'Zix and Talon on prediction grabs while they were invisible and dropped them straight into my lap, but you couldn't tell. I thought there was supposed to be some sort of shimmer effect to let you know where they were. Could have potentially comboed if I had realized what happened (figured it out like the third time it happened).
VexRoth
<Veteran>
VexRoth's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 7, 2017 11:12am | Report

Liking Enchantment: Bloodrazor into Trinity Force. Also I've been using Flash instead of Ghost if I need to chase. I kind of find that if I can't take them out in the first go round plus a Flash then it probably isn't worth chasing them any further.
VexRoth
<Veteran>
VexRoth's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 7, 2017 12:16pm | Report

Updated Sejuani feels a little on the overly beastly side, but I'll enjoy the win. First clear was overly painful though. Not sure how people get away with heatlh/lvl seals. Guessing maybe they make use of her passive, Fury of the North. Pretty messy game, they just ended up getting messier than we did and we capitalized on it.
OTGBionicArm
<McFly>
OTGBionicArm's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 7, 2017 1:32pm | Report
Best way I've seen to stay healthy is to start E and max W. Other than that I'm unsure.
VexRoth
<Veteran>
VexRoth's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 7, 2017 2:56pm | Report
Best way I've seen to stay healthy is to start E and max W. Other than that I'm unsure.

That would actually make sense for starting a single target camp like Red or Blue. I started Red in this case and got what I thought of as a good leash (my laners put it to about 400 health before leaving), but I lost more health than I would have liked with starting W. So will try starting E in such situations in the future. Appreciate the suggestion!
VexRoth
<Veteran>
VexRoth's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 7, 2017 8:55pm | Report

Should have dodged this one based on their team comp vs our team comp and I didn't listen to it. Tried cheesing Shaco's blue with the help of Gangplank. Pantheon showed up at the last second for whatever reason and we almost killed him, We should have just left after that. We didn't and Shaco was able to run over and Pantheon was able to join him and we ended up losing the 2 v 2. Pantheon ****ped on Gangplank and then Shaco abused him some more later in the game. Bot lane also got stomped, though they had some ganks and Ori roams to make that even worse. So we got outplayed and out rotated in this one. GG.
VexRoth
<Veteran>
VexRoth's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 7, 2017 9:50pm | Report

Well Mid game my team couldn't seem to figure out that practially any one on their team could kill off someone on their own. That meant lots of dead Orianna, Soraka, and Twitch. So we made no progress there. Even Renekton got in on that act, though he managed to escape a couple of times. Later in the game Ekko could just dive into the middle of a fight and assassinate someone because he could just ult out to a completely full health bar. Did someone say counterplay (yeah you can CC him, but is a bit tricky if he blinks in out quickly). We needed to be further ahead than we were and then just punch them in the mouth in team fights, but they played fairly well together, with multiple assassins diving onto one target and jumping out before we could really do anything. Frustrating game. So many fights I would simply get chunked to near death, only living because of Orianna shields and Soraka heals. But that would basically put me out of the fight. Then my team would overchase into their assassin comp and so we were were never able to make much in the way of games in terms of objectives.
VexRoth
<Veteran>
VexRoth's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 7, 2017 10:40pm | Report

...Bot lane did well in lane. Amumu camped top and Quinn didn't adjust her play style. Mid got destroyed and out roamed. Mid game Xayah couldn't position for ***** so she was dead at the begining of every fight, which made it a little hard to win team fights. I got several multi-target ults off and just no team to follow-up on them, whether it was Quinn dead or off doing whatever or Xayah or Veigar that just ceased to exist. I'm like how did these people get Gold or Platinum?

Finding mana to a be problem on Sejuani. I feel like her clear speed is kind of lackluster as well. Feel like I'm struggling to get to item points. One Doran's Ring seems to fix the mana issues, but it is a dead end item, so not the most ideal purchase.
OTGBionicArm
<McFly>
OTGBionicArm's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 8, 2017 12:21am | Report
Did the new starting skill work out?
VexRoth
<Veteran>
VexRoth's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 8, 2017 1:00am | Report

I dunno. I kill freaking Shaco, right as the Baron hits Smite range I get bubbled by Nami and Caitlyn manages to steal the Baron. They pick up a couple of turrets from there and gain the momentum and we never managed to get it back.

Actually another big momentum shift happened when Jhin and Thresh pushed way to far up in Bot lane and got killed. No idea what they were doing there.

Also made mistake in the early game try to kill Jayce after he killed Darius. I ulted on him and chunked him down into what I thought was Q range, but no, it was more like Q + 1 and then he dodged through a minion wave so I couldn't get an auto on him and he managed to kill me before my flag came off cool down. Like really. I freaking hate that champion. Mine are always touched or pick them into a horrible matchup and then ping for help the whole game.

Anyway. Definitely made some mistakes. Can't even seem to win with OP Sejuani. Not my best day at the leagues despite doing pretty damn well over most of the weekend.

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide