Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

VexRoth - All That Is Ranked

Creator: VexRoth January 26, 2015 10:41pm
VexRoth
<Veteran>
VexRoth's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 8, 2018 1:35pm | Report

Was able to predict where Lee Sin was going to be in the early game, so despite not getting any ganks off, I indirectly kept him from doing anything either.

Showed up Bot side for a counter gank. That netted Lucian a triple kill. Game was over at that point since he and Brand continued to play well together.

May go back to jungle. I both like and don't like Top lane. On one hand it is often less hectic than jungling. On the other hand if you are in a bad match-up you can't do much except try go get what CS you can. Which to be fair is an art in an of itself - how to give, but not break. I just feel like playing that way in the current META with the **** shot in Bot lane is a recipe for losing more than winning.
VexRoth
<Veteran>
VexRoth's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 8, 2018 2:45pm | Report

Our Bot lane got **** stomped and I didn't do enough to carry. The End.
VexRoth
<Veteran>
VexRoth's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 8, 2018 3:47pm | Report

We had a good early game. But we let it get to late game, which meant Gangplank and Kai'Sa were getting strong. Plus we had to deal with the Malphite ult backed up by a GP ult. Draven got all pissy. They were on their third Baron. I am like well I guess we either win the game here or lose it, so I hit the pit at Mach 5. Somehow in all of that we got the Baron and one the team fight. I don't think I got it with Smite so someone else on our team got the last hit. We closed out the game with about 3 seconds to span on [[Kai'sa]. Which was a good thing, because my team had tanked the last Nexus turret so they were all so low they would have gotten wiped and we could have lost.

I mechanically misplayed in a situation where I had Gangplank dead to rights. Ended up ulting in the wrong direction. Sad pony. Anyway, glad to pick up the win. Annoyed that people have to be ****s.

Sure we can try to make a play on Elder Dragon 3 v 5. Maybe that will work out okay? Draven gets impatient and walks in and gets *** blasted. Good job me bucko!!! Grey screen for the win!
VexRoth
<Veteran>
VexRoth's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 8, 2018 5:09pm | Report

Team pretty much did zero damage. Jhin and Morgana sort of won lane but lost their turret first? So I tried to play around Jhin, but he kept overextending instead of bugging out after we got what we came for.

Ryze had some nice ports behind us to get picks and cut off our escape.

Would rather have had damage Karma than redemption Karma.
VexRoth
<Veteran>
VexRoth's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 8, 2018 6:02pm | Report

Or maybe I should just play Graves. They were all squishy and I had the gold for it when I backed so bought a Death's Dance before completing my junlge item.

Not going to lie, Kai'Sa with just an Enchantment: Bloodrazor is kinda scary and she started popping off in the Mid game. And Teemo was getting ****ped on by Darius. That isn't a free win for Teemo unless you are really concientious about your spacing, especially once he gets Phage.

Morgana was also dying ever time someone looked sideways at her.

But Karthus put us on his back and gave Ezreal and myself room to do work and or teammates that were having a rough go of it didn't falter.

New rule for jungling. Farm, farm, farm when someone on your team is in base. But if they start grouping up and pressuring go be with them.
VexRoth
<Veteran>
VexRoth's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 9, 2018 10:44pm | Report

Bot and Top lane got absolutely **** on by their respective laners. They then smartly rotated to take more towers and accelerate the pace of the game. We basically had once chance to win, which was to stall and then protect Jinx and Kayle in team fights. We didn't play to that win condition so we lost.

Made a mistake and tried to help out the losing bottom lane. Should have just stuck with Kayle and tried our best to win the game through her.
VexRoth
<Veteran>
VexRoth's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 9, 2018 11:35pm | Report

Our Quinn was touched, but both their Ekko and Rengar were touched, so we came out ahead in the end.

Zed did a pretty good job of killing people and getting out, though Soraka had to work her butt off to make that so a couple of times.

Darius kept a good head and played well despite getting camped by Rengar, which I'm impressed by, because Ekko is generally cancer all by himself.

A bit surprised that I only got an S- for this one. I do see Trundle being used in higher ELO games, but I think a lot of sites still only have him as a B tier jungler.
VexRoth
<Veteran>
VexRoth's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 10, 2018 7:58pm | Report

I won't say I played particularly well, but it turns out I didn't have too since Bot lane was killing it. I was a little dubious on Zac + Kai'Sa especially vs a Morgana but they made it work. I helped keep Heimerdinger from overrunning Viktor and that was enough.
VexRoth
<Veteran>
VexRoth's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 10, 2018 9:23pm | Report

Holy ****, my team was useless. I don't say that often, but literally no help after laning phase was over. No pressure anywhere. We got the first tower in Bot and still never had enough pressure to contest a dragon. I helped Lissandra work over Kassadin. Blew his Flash and killed him. Then repeat gank and killed again. And ganked and killed him at least one other time. Also help Bot lane pick up a double kill which is what got us the turret. Kept the enemy jungle warded up so we knew where Graves was. Killed Quinn a couple of times, though after Teemo died to her. Like what else do you have to do?

I think, maybe I just needed to completely write off Top lane, but I felt that if I did that Quinn would be able to roam more freely and kick us where we were somewhat strong. And she eventually started doing that anyway.
VexRoth
<Veteran>
VexRoth's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 10, 2018 10:16pm | Report

One of those games where every move you make ends up getting you screwed. One instance I must have walked over a ward while trying to go and ward the enemy jungle because I got jumped on by three people. And I had a Control Ward to place, but ignored my intuition. Then we spotted Amumu running up toward Top lane. Swain had the push on Garen by a little so he singled he wanted to try and catch out Amumu. Turns out Amumu and Garen beat Graves and a Catalyst of Aeons Swain.

Caitlyn wasn't half bad at dishing out damage, but she sucked at map awareness and positioning in general unless it was a scramble.

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide