Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

VexRoth - All That Is Ranked

Creator: VexRoth January 26, 2015 10:41pm
VexRoth
<Veteran>
VexRoth's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 20, 2018 10:41pm | Report

This Yorick was better than the previous one I faced. Think I should start Doran's Blade and just kill him when I hit level 3. And I really wish Kled had some sustain so I might try some other masteries. But Yorick sheesh. He basically gets double your damage when he gets his Maiden. Should have a lifesteal cut by that point.

And this is a game where people need to stay the hell out of chat. Everyone wants to find someone to blame. Did Annie play well? She got 8 kills. But she also had 8 deaths. Hmmm, maybe that double kill Xin Zhao and Annie gave up while attempt to contest the scuttle crab had something to do with our problems?

Figure out how to carry harder, not ***** at your teammates. The later is not going to help you win a game.
VexRoth
<Veteran>
VexRoth's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 20, 2018 11:22pm | Report

Respect the Garen with Ignite.
VexRoth
<Veteran>
VexRoth's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 21, 2018 12:52am | Report

Bot and Top had some troubles and Gangplank and I didn't step it up enough to compensate.
VexRoth
<Veteran>
VexRoth's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 21, 2018 12:55am | Report

Played like a scared rabbit in lane, helped my team out later in the game with initiation. Akali went beast mode and carried us despite our mistakes.
VexRoth
<Veteran>
VexRoth's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 21, 2018 9:03pm | Report

Okay so maybe I will throw some Quinn in. I don't like not having an ADC for sustained ranged DPS.

Solo killed the Jax with Ignite. Got killed to a gank when I didn't respect the fact that I didn't know where Volibear was and my Flash was down from picking up a kill out of lane.

I meant to switch my runes to Domination as primary, but I forgot to save them. Nice sustain in lane with Fleet Footwork, but I would have had Electrocute, I would probably have killed Jax a couple more times rather than the other way round. He played reasonably respectly fully when he got low, which allowed me to generate a CS lead, but also meant that when he came back he had the item advantage.

Eventually I got to the point where I could clear the waves in lane fast enough that I was able to gank Bot lane and help them pick up a double kill.

There was one team fight that I ended up horribly mispositioned so I didn't do much damage before going down.

Would have needed a Hexdrinker had Vladimir been more feed. He still almost got me a couple of times.

I think I would have rounded out the build with one of the crit items. Statikk Shiv is the usual choice on Quinn so she clear waves and roam, but Phantom Dancer might have been my choice for dealing with Jax.
VexRoth
<Veteran>
VexRoth's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 21, 2018 9:57pm | Report

Team got curb stomped by the Quinn and the Annie with a little Miss Fortune ult thrwon in for spice.

I didn't play well enough to compensate. Nocturne tried to level the playing field but that started to become desparation overdives to maybe pick up one target.
VexRoth
<Veteran>
VexRoth's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 21, 2018 10:52pm | Report

Something like I dunno, a Vayne would have been nice to deal with the no armor Shyvana from ranged. But we didn't have that....

I still suck at Tryndamere. Jarvan IV actually has pretty good disengage if you try to get on top of him.
VexRoth
<Veteran>
VexRoth's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 21, 2018 11:33pm | Report

‏I really have no words for this one. We couldn't win a 4 v 5 at Baron after killing Fiora. We couldn't win a fight when I bodied Miss Fortune and Sona at the same time.

Like I can't play Malphite and win even when I hand my team the game on a platter. And that is generally after suffering through a pretty boring to rough lane since you can either poke your opposite out or you can't and most people you can't so.

This was just depressing.
VexRoth
<Veteran>
VexRoth's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 24, 2018 6:48pm | Report

Note. If you are even thinking about playing Quinn, ban Irelia. That champion has all the required tools to screw you up, down, and sideways. If she walks behind you after dashing you can't Vault off of her otherwise it puts you further from safety in terms of lane position.

I had to roam a lot to get myself back into the game. Fortunately my team hung on despite and lackluster start and their Lux did not so we were able to pull off the win.
VexRoth
<Veteran>
VexRoth's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 25, 2018 8:55pm | Report

Should have dodged. I thought our team comp was not good into theirs and I was right.

Or to put it another way. Malphite is so bad into Dr. Mundo that it is basically a free lane for him, so I had no way to help right the ship. So worth a dodge.

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide