Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

VexRoth - All That Is Ranked

Creator: VexRoth January 26, 2015 10:41pm
VexRoth
<Veteran>
VexRoth's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 28, 2017 3:03pm | Report

Katarina was having ping issues again. I screwed up early and got hooked by Thresh and flayed under the tower. Jhin had exactly the same thing happend to him not long after that.

Mid game was going pretty well, but then we started get picked of some and not backing out when we should have in a couple of situations.

Late game I tried to do a little too much. Need to remember that unless I'm safe to do so, pressing R is not always the answer. E.g. Only poke if I'm not in the safest position. Bide my time for when my ult is less likely to get interrupted.

Getting disconnected from chat repeatedly at the moment. Apparently there is an issue that Riot is aware of. Time to go do some laundry. XD
VexRoth
<Veteran>
VexRoth's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 28, 2017 10:42pm | Report

The enemy team kind of had everything they tried go wrong for them and we had pretty everything we tried go right for us. I think that lead to some raging because the Morgana was pissed about the Ashe, which was funny because our support was griping at our ADC for going to hard, which lead to our support dying tyring to keep their ADC alive. Basically had three winning lanes and handled ganks and counterganks well.

One thing I have to work on is focus firing. I had it in my head that I need to keep a champ out of fight when we've got two going on one of theirs, but a lot of the time it is best just to all three go on the one champ and kill them quickly.
VexRoth
<Veteran>
VexRoth's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 29, 2017 12:16am | Report

Staring to prefer the Enchantment: Warrior into Black Cleaver build. Feel like Trinity Force takes longer than I would like to get and the build path feels more awkward since you have to put together 3 items, unless you back at gold amount that lets you buy it outright (super rare). And I feel a bit more tanky with TBC over TF, though 50 HP really isn't a lot.

3100gold
300 health
50 Attack Dmg
20% CDR
Cleave
Rage

vs

3733 Gold
250 health
40% Attack Speed
25 Attack Dmg
5% movement speed
20% CDR
Spellblade
Rage

Though Vi does love all those stats on TF.

Fiora struggle a bit with Poppy early as can be expected. She died to a gank after I warded for her and was annoyed that I didn't come and help her, but I didn't think I would be able to get there in time to make a difference so I continued farming.

Bot lane actually handled Ashe and Malzahar well. Leona roamed Mid and helped us pick up a kill on Viktor. I also helped Ekko kill Viktor a couple of times.

Had good dragon control.
VexRoth
<Veteran>
VexRoth's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 29, 2017 11:11am | Report

Tricky. We had a team comp that wanted to go and they had an Orianna who did pretty well with her Command: Shockwaves. Also Jax started to get big after getting crushed in lane.

Last fight was disappointing. I told the team to wait. Trundle who was at about 2/3 health at the time when he got hooked. Renekton dashed onto their backline. I figured it was now or never and went in with him. Caitlyn and Vel'Koz pretty much did nothing. And it would have been a lovely time for Vel to ult their team while they were focusing Renekton and me.
VexRoth
<Veteran>
VexRoth's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 29, 2017 5:44pm | Report

This game. Kassadin was against me picking Warwick. I was against him blind picking Kassadin, who has a lot of **** match-ups. I did have a couple of plays go less than optimally early. That quickly required me muting Kassadin, who was feeding his *** off to Varus. His idiocy tilted our ADC so hard that Twitch ended up going Mid and feeding Varus even more kills. FML. I corrected Mid game and started making some better plays, but it was too late. We made them work for it, but being three inhibitors down, we could only hold them off so long. They ended up getting Baron and Elder Dragon with supers in every lane so we were donzo.
VexRoth
<Veteran>
VexRoth's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 29, 2017 5:53pm | Report

Should have taken a break after the last one. This game also turned into a fiasco. Top lane was the only one winning, sort of. Singed was still proxying so Jayce couldn't really use his lead to roam.

I helped Jayce kill Singed a couple of times, but didn't have good success helping the rest of the map. Took a bad dragon fight, that I should have waved off. It was a decent time to do it, but Miss Fortune didn't come over immediately to help so we didn't get it done before Amumu showed up and Jhin got close enough to the fight to ult our team.

Had another skirmish/fight around Dragon that didn't go in our favor either.

Late game I couldn't go in on anyone without getting ulted by Malzahar. Should have bought a Quicksilver Sash instead of the Spirit Visage, though I'm not sure if that would stop my ults damage from going through or not.

Oh, Jayce asked me to go tanky, so I tried out Enchantment: Cinderhulk. Yuck. Didn't have enough damage to really put the hurt on whoever I ulted.
VexRoth
<Veteran>
VexRoth's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 29, 2017 6:21pm | Report

So Yasuo got countered by Malzahar hard. No idea that this matchup was that awful. He had 10CS and had quickly died like three times before I had a chance to try and help him. I came over like three times, but Yas didn't respond on any of them. The later two times, Malz whould just ult me and I died to to voidlings chewing on me, when you know a knock-up onto Malz would have been nice. But Fizz was getting chased through our jungle by Teemo..., not exactly sure how that works... Teemo beats Fizz? But it was happening. We all pinged out and Yasuo went along blithely farming along. I guess maybe they were so happy to have a whole wave to themselves for a moment, that they didn't bother trying to figure out what all the pinging was about.

Anyway, the guy we sort of built the team around got hand blasted, so yeah, this one wasn't going to end well.
VexRoth
<Veteran>
VexRoth's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 29, 2017 6:24pm | Report
VexRoth
<Veteran>
VexRoth's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 29, 2017 7:57pm | Report

jeebus. Thresh autoed blue buff after I pinged him off of it, so he stole that. He almost stole Gromp. He may have, not 100% sure how the experience works. I was almost but not quite to level 2. (Maybe I should have just done wolves and backed in that case). So I had do my Red buff while level 1. But not sure it would have really mattered. Mid and Bot got crushed. Top lane was doing okay, but it wasn't a lane where I was going to kill Poppy easily, not until Nasus was well stacked.
VexRoth
<Veteran>
VexRoth's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 29, 2017 8:58pm | Report

Oy! Why do my teams make these things so hard. Illaoi not respecting roams after they were warned in chat and by pings that Lux was MIA. Yasuo trying to 1v3. I'm like Yas the only reason I picked Gragas was so that we could capitilze on your ults easier. He did group after that or at least stayed closer, so I guess that was something.

Gragas's ult is so wonky now. :( but I felt a little better with it this game.

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide