Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

VexRoth - All That Is Ranked

Creator: VexRoth January 26, 2015 10:41pm
VexRoth
<Veteran>
VexRoth's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 31, 2018 2:53pm | Report

And dodge.

I could see how that Bot lane could work, but let me know what you are doing so I can pick a jungler with range, so we have some chance of sieging.
VexRoth
<Veteran>
VexRoth's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 31, 2018 3:46pm | Report

Hmmm that only got me an A+. I guess I'll have to wait for Udyr to be in a rough spot before I can actually get and S or S+ on him, that or just have a crazy 20 kill 300 fram game.

Another batch of good teammates. They even warded my Red buff for me. Thank you Zed and then Top and Mid collapsed on the Nocturne when we saw him on the ward!!!
VexRoth
<Veteran>
VexRoth's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 1, 2018 4:42pm | Report

Oy! So to start this one off, they ward my Red buff late. Weird, right? No problem I'll just kite it back and nope, Sion shoots into the wall his Roar of the Slayer and Master Yi Smites it over the wall. Tilting. Never seen that approach taken before so have to put that in the mental catalog of weird ***** that people will try. Why didn't you Smite. A) I should have thought of that, but didn't as I was having to run to it because it got displaced and B) it would have been a 50-50 because our Smites do equal damage at level 1.

Master Yi camped Mid with Lissandra and kicked the **** out of Veigar.

Our Bot lane was...touched.

Between Master Yi getting fed and Veigar being so behind he couldn't kill an Alistar with about 200 health with his ult, this one was in the bag.

Made a few plays on Aatrox with Ekko that was about the extent of the highlight reel.
VexRoth
<Veteran>
VexRoth's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 1, 2018 5:35pm | Report

Helped Fizz get first blood though he died for it. That was about the last good thing that happened in the game. Alistar was all in all the time whether he had sufficient back-up or not. A 4 man in Bot lane lost us the first turret and the first dragon. Not really sure what I could have done differently without the rest of my team playing better.
VexRoth
<Veteran>
VexRoth's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 1, 2018 7:40pm | Report

Tough one, but my team held it together. Caitlyn standing behind me and Braum Unbreakable let us seige down their turrets despite Anivia's waveclear.

Probably should have gone a tankier build since I didn't get ahead in the early game.

Need to remember that I had better be full health if I try to gank Anivia. I've gotten revenge killed by more than one with the bonus damage from Frostbite, and usually all I get from her is her passive, Rebirth.
VexRoth
<Veteran>
VexRoth's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 1, 2018 9:50pm | Report

Went for a more traditional build afte my previous match and also because we didn't have a true tank. Still got deleted once before I built my tank items.

Was really worried about the Bot lane, but Ziggs actually picked up a double clean-up kill after Ezreal went down in an early skirmish, so he got to start picking up items early. Though he was still squishy as hell and paid for that at times.

Volibear focused a lot of attention on Bot lane so Tristana got pretty big, but she also made some dumb positioning errors at a couple of points in the game so I could flash on top of her.

Went Conqueror to try and do some damage to Maokai and Volibear if we ended up in front to back fights. Definitely helped shred Maokai in a couple of instances.
VexRoth
<Veteran>
VexRoth's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 2, 2018 9:16pm | Report

Top lane feeding and Bot lane feeding, with Janna straight up walking into them at times. Kinda hard to carry this one. Did get first turret. Did managed to snag the second drake.

Katarina was doing okay and managed to roam and help out Bot lane, but it wasn't sufficient to keep a sinking ship afloat.

Had a couple of dumb deaths trying to get something, but their team seemed to be able sniff it out so I wasn't able to get what I was after.

Figure I would go more supportive in the hope that maybe Kai'Sa would come online so I picked up Knight's Vow, but that is probably better suited to when your ADC is actually ahead.
VexRoth
<Veteran>
VexRoth's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 2, 2018 10:03pm | Report

Shen stuffed us. Cho'Gath who lost half the health on his turret to not use his Teleport to get back to lane didn't teleport into a fight around the drake that we probably could have won if he had been there. He later Teleported into a fight that didn't really matter as the enemy team was already backing out. The End.

I did try ganking the Shen a time or two since was pushed up, but it didn't amount to much as Cho'Gath was always sitting on low health and we could do enough damage to him between the two us.

I also probably need to dodge if someone picks Kai'Sa on my team. And or ban Rakan. My Bot lanes always seem to get **** on when one of them is on the enemy team.

Full tank Jax feels gawdawful.
VexRoth
<Veteran>
VexRoth's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 3, 2018 9:09pm | Report

Top die. Mid die. Bot double die. Unfortunately that was my team.
VexRoth
<Veteran>
VexRoth's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 3, 2018 9:51pm | Report

Wow Riven was bad. Like, missing a kill that ended up getting me killed because she AA a blast plant kinda bad. Watched her miss at least two other ults that would have netted kills.

Ekko was straight up inting at times. Only bright spot was Ezreal who went Iceborn Gauntlet verses their team for some reason. I guess all the AD? Watched him walk in a straight line away from a Jhin ult.

For my part. Screwed up a level three. It netted Riven first blood but got us both killed when we chased Teemo under his turret.

Also called a bad dragon. Figured we could at least get that while Brand was racking up kills in Top lane with no punish because Ekko was always dead.

Should have just targeted the Brand. That was my biggest mistake.

I wanted to try and give Riven some breathing space in Top lane which is why I went Top first. That turned out not to be a good choice.

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide