Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

VexRoth - All That Is Ranked

Creator: VexRoth January 26, 2015 10:41pm
VexRoth
<Veteran>
VexRoth's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 8, 2019 10:59am | Report

And should have dodged this one. Our Top and ADC were pissed at each other about Top taking Neeko they kept sniping at each other all game.

Like look your pee brains don't have room for typing and playing, please stick to playing. Okay I didn't say that but I did ask them to cut the chatter down, but of course they didn't.

If we could have managed some coordination I think we could have pulled this one off. But the team couldn't focus well enough to deal with the splitpush.

Vi felt pretty good. I did go Sterak's Gage as my second item because I felt like I was a little behind and had to deal with being the villain for most of the game.
VexRoth
<Veteran>
VexRoth's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 8, 2019 12:42pm | Report

Whole team got **** on. Should have probably itemized Spirit Visage second.
VexRoth
<Veteran>
VexRoth's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 15, 2019 8:05am | Report
Have not been queuing for ranked lately because I've been sick. Hopefully the regularly scheduled program will begin again tonight.

Giving some thought to maining Udyr for a while. I figure if I can get my play down consistently with a champion with no gap closers or wall scaling abilities I might learn a thing or two. Plus side basically no skill shots to miss outside of autoing the wrong target.
VexRoth
<Veteran>
VexRoth's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 16, 2019 8:13am | Report

I swear Zed's on my team do no damage. Like he can either flat out kill someone or a big ol nope which ends up being useless in skirmishes. But if they are on the enemy team they come equipped with carbide tipped buzzsaws and deathrays.

Anyway, Jhin got huge, so I itemized to help him out, which was trikcy because he was having too much fun running around murdering people while giving me a heartattack because he was on low health quite often while doing so. Fortunately Nami kept him vertical for the most part. Gave props to the Nami because she saved my butt a couple of times with good Redemptions and keeping Jhin alive.

Malphite went AP. Like WTF. We need AP damage. Uhm not really they are all squishy. But whatevere. XD It worked out and I teamed up him to kill the Riven a time or two.

I really need a death review service post game. Like there was one time I should not have defended our outer Mid turret as Riven flashed over our raptor wall to stunlock me.

Another time we moved to force them to come to Baron and picked Kayn off and I needed to fade back with my team, but I went forward and ended up getting no damage off in the fight before going down so I was not up to take Baron while Kayn was dead.

Another time we lost a 2v3 vs Riven and Diana. That got me, Zed, and Malphite killed. Like how did we lose that?

Vi feels pretty sturdy with the Resolved tree as primary. It can make you miss some early kills compared to Electrocute though.
VexRoth
<Veteran>
VexRoth's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 16, 2019 12:49pm | Report

Item 1: Good Kennen's are rare.

Item 2: Mute all is looking juicy.

One of those games where my Top dies to a gank because they have to ward out. Then Mid dies to a gank after seeing Kennen die to the gank. Like you do know that the jungler doesn't magically disappear right?

And the 9 death Kai'Sa is telling how I am supposed to jungle. Uhm die less and maybe we wouldn't be in the predicament we are in?

The Orianna, aside from the stupid death to the gank, was pretty good. I thought she and I might be able to carry the game but the team decided to run straight up their Mid lane with no wards out on either side of their jungle and Kennen proceeds to ult into their team under the Mid inhibitor turret while Dr. Mundo flanks us from behind. Orianna and I got split because I couldn't peel off everyone and survive. They got Baron and an Infernal Drake that spawned a bit after so it wasn't synced up in a way that I could get one while they go the other.
VexRoth
<Veteran>
VexRoth's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 16, 2019 1:42pm | Report

My team was slightly better than their team.

Need to remember who has flipping Zhonya's Hourglass. Especially after I check so I can see who has it. smh.
VexRoth
<Veteran>
VexRoth's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 16, 2019 5:00pm | Report

Bot line could not get on the same page with how to play the lane. Yasuo and Garen got into "look when you are respwaning fight" in chat. Yasuo did pretty well in lane, but Xerath came down and picked up a triple kill in Bot fight and then he was kind of a problem.

Garen actually did well in lane verses Fiora but he was kind of touched about about how to play the rest of the game out. He didn't seem to realize that Ezreal could kite him endlessly.

And I didn't get enough done in the early game to hit my powerspikes at a point where I could take control of the game.
VexRoth
<Veteran>
VexRoth's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 16, 2019 7:45pm | Report

Good team. This Zed could do damage.

I think I got a little overzealous in a couple of situations and baited my team, but we persevered.

They had a bunch of ways to disrupt my snowball and my ult which was annoying but it meant those abilities couldn't be used for something else so there is that I suppose.
VexRoth
<Veteran>
VexRoth's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 17, 2019 8:24pm | Report

I couldn't herd cats well enough.

Got the team two infernals, one cloud, and an one ocean drake.

Still couldn't carry the stupid.

My favorite part was Pyke diving into their team and ulting two full health targets and then dying.
VexRoth
<Veteran>
VexRoth's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 17, 2019 8:36pm | Report

Most of my champion selects look like this. Everyone out of position. Or no ranked history. With the occasional exceptionally low ranked person in the queue.

So I'm having to dodge a lot.

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide