Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

MOBAFire's first Mini Guide Contest of Season 14 is here! Create or update guides for the 30 featured champions and compete for up to $200 in prizes! šŸ†
's Forum Avatar

VexRoth - All That Is Ranked

Creator: VexRoth January 26, 2015 10:41pm
VexRoth
<Veteran>
VexRoth's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 22, 2019 4:33pm | Report

Not much to say. Pyke liked to engage when they had the advantage. Other laners and jungle got **** on. I never hit a power point where I was all that useful.
VexRoth
<Veteran>
VexRoth's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 22, 2019 5:37pm | Report

At some point I think their Xin Zhao started running it down. A plus side of going back into the jungle is at least you don't have a lane partner to int your lane out of your control. Downside is you can have 4 lanes int the game out of control. This game, my team did good. :)
VexRoth
<Veteran>
VexRoth's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 24, 2019 11:01am | Report

I have no idea why /mute all unmutes people you've already muted. That is annoying.

Not a fun game with my Annie whining and my Urgot endlessly chatting stupid ****.

Have to say their strategy of Shen ulting the Irelia every time she started losing a fight to the Urgot worked out nicely.

But Urgot wasn't even a bright point giving his penchant for bellyaching in chat.

Given that a couple of people on the team were typing more than playing this one was donezo.
VexRoth
<Veteran>
VexRoth's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 24, 2019 11:51am | Report

I would have to check but I think Talon picked up pretty much all his kills in the last half of the game. Before that he was kind of a nonentity.

Anwyay, Heimerdinger carried this one, getting and early double kill and then just generally being a menace from then on. I helped Bot lane pick up a bunch of kills and tried to snag objectives where I could. I think we got most of the dragons, Rift Herlad, and 2 Barons.

I got all their Nexus towers down but I didn't think I could finish, so I backed out. Heimerdinger and I think Karma ended up in their base with Karma running interference while Heimer tried to take down their Nexus but it was really just a ruse. He dropped a ward and before dying then typed in chat that he had Teleport and to Trust.

He ported in when they started sieging us in Mid and took their base. The End.
VexRoth
<Veteran>
VexRoth's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 24, 2019 12:38pm | Report

I think we could have ended 2 minutes earlier if I had stayed, but I figured they would all be respawning off the fountain with homeguard so it wasn't worth the risk. But, in retrospect we were far enough ahead that we could have done it.

Ahri roamed well so I started feeding her Blue buff so that she could do her thing that much more.

Rest of the team held up their end of the bargain.

In one team fight I got Kayle's ult and then Zilean's ult so I stayed alive for a long time.
VexRoth
<Veteran>
VexRoth's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 24, 2019 1:59pm | Report

Our support was a higher ranked jungler than me, but when I asked them if they wanted to trade they said they were having fun dunking kids on J4 support. he and I made a good play together in the early game that required us comboing our abilties right and we did it so that was fun.

Had some trouble closing the game out because the team kept splitting up when were were pretty much unassaultable as a 5 man death ball. We eventually got enough kills at once time to close out the game.
VexRoth
<Veteran>
VexRoth's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 24, 2019 2:36pm | Report

This was the Kayle show. She did not have a hard early game. She bent Vladimir over and took his tower. And then pretty much beat the hell out of anyone else that got in her way. The rest of did irreleveant stuff on the other side of the map. Okay to be fair we got some dragons and a Rift Herald.

I basically kept Draven and Vel'Koz from doing anything. For the most part I just got their Flashes repeatedly. Hecarim got a few kills here and there counterganking this but in the meantime Kayle flattened their base so all good from our perspective.
VexRoth
<Veteran>
VexRoth's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 24, 2019 3:38pm | Report

Sadly didn't have Smite for Baron and they managed to steal it during the delay on my Q. Anyway that wasn't the big problem. The big problem was Ashe thinking she is a split pusher and or assassin of which she is neither.

That and really it was only me and Zed that were fairly fed, whereas they had their gold spread out better.
VexRoth
<Veteran>
VexRoth's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 24, 2019 4:16pm | Report

My team was outmatched by their team. Brand randomly walks up way too far and gets condemned into a wall. He then spends the rest of the game *****ing and moaning about how awful his ADC was (she was bad, but he didn't help get her off to a good start). Yasuo ended up having to try and cover Bot but that meant he gave up Mid pressure. I got a lot of lane farm from it but it meant I wasn't ganking.

Tried to help out Top with a gank. Yeah that didn't go well. I don't know why I bother ganking a Darius with a kill lead. Bad idea.
VexRoth
<Veteran>
VexRoth's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 24, 2019 4:46pm | Report

And Mid got wrecked. Then their Mid ran around wrecking everyone else.

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide