Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

VexRoth - All That Is Ranked

Creator: VexRoth January 26, 2015 10:41pm
VexRoth
<Veteran>
VexRoth's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 5, 2019 11:45pm | Report

Bot lane was a bloodbath. Come Mid game we decided to go all dysfunctional and could not figure out a way to work together as a team. Garen wanted to split and the rest of my team wanted to skirmish. Problem is they means our squishies should have stayed with me for peel but they had other ideas. Zed really got the ball rolling by ignoring pings that he was getting flanked and so he died for his inattention or lack of care. Basically a bunch of things that amounted to giving the game away.
VexRoth
<Veteran>
VexRoth's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 9, 2019 10:05pm | Report

Well, team was pretty discombobulated. Sivir and Bard started winning their lane and then Bard ran off to roam, so the only lane that was doing well stopped doing well. Our team fights were completely disorganized as well, with Bard usually either ending up portalling into 4 of them or ulting our team when we were about to catch or kill their team.

We had no plan other than trying to catch and kill people, except their team was better at it, so that didn't work so well.

Did find out that Malphite's ult does not make it from Raptors to the middle of our lane turret. That was a little sad. I wish the hit box on it was clearer.
VexRoth
<Veteran>
VexRoth's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 14, 2019 2:01pm | Report

Duoing with a co-worker that also plays league on my alternate account. They ADC and I jungle.

Could have won the Olaf game buy my fed Katarina could not resist trying to 1v5 them. Our Nasus either except he often tried to do it on his own too, so it wasn't like they were even trying to coordinate.

I may just put Vladimir as my permaban. My teams can't coordinate well enough to deal with one effectively like ever. Talon is a close second.

I was Bronze 1 when I started the day. Moved to Silver IV and skipped promos, which i believe is the first time that has ever happened. Up to 61 LP before I decided it was time to get some food, so a good day at the leagues.
VexRoth
<Veteran>
VexRoth's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 14, 2019 6:14pm | Report

Felt like we were just ever so slightly outgunned at every position. They just did a little more damage or had a little more utility so every fight was a forgone conclusion.
VexRoth
<Veteran>
VexRoth's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 14, 2019 6:54pm | Report

And this game my team matched up better against their team.

Oh, I've decided to mute team chat. Very nice. Downside is that occasionally you would like to tell your team something like buy a GD Executioner's Calling, but I will take that as the price of peace.
VexRoth
<Veteran>
VexRoth's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 14, 2019 7:45pm | Report

Maybe I should mute pings too, team did not seem to understanding that Nocturne's ult has the use case that it blinds the enemy team, so even if I can't be in a fight I can cause some confusion.

Jarvan IV was huge problem, but I don't really know how fix laners not warding or ignoring the mini-map or pings that would tell them they are about to get ganked. Yasuo ended up playing the opposite side of his ward and then got ganked. I warned Thresh that a gank was incoming and he got dunked on. Later I dropped a ward into the ****ing bush that Jarvan IV was standing in. Instead of backing off my Bot lane stayed in range to get Flash ulted by the J4.

I can't fix stupid.
VexRoth
<Veteran>
VexRoth's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 14, 2019 9:37pm | Report

Rough early game, so I went Enchantment: Cinderhulk. Then I was in the right places at the right time to pick up some kills to get myself back in the game. Illaoi was a rock in Top lane. She kept pushing and even eventually listened to us when we told her to back off after she died a time or two being too single minded.

Veigar is going to be terryifing after the buffs to his Event Horizon cooldown. He is already a menance unless he just gets completely shut down and the game ends before he comes on line.

Leona was one of the decent ones. Being pretty active on the map, but not taking every single engage that passed in front of her. Always like to see a smart Leo. Miss Fortune dropped her ult where it was needed.

Feels good to get back in the game after a rough early.
VexRoth
<Veteran>
VexRoth's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 14, 2019 10:37pm | Report

And I thought my last start was rough.

this game, Kai'Sa and Janna were playing pastsy with Ezreal and Fiddlesticks so they were late to get me a leash. Ezreal and Fiddlesticks continued to pester us so I Smited Red, but Kai'Sa chose that moment to burst it with her Q and stole it. They ran to lane and I panic went to Krugs and ended up dying to the Krugs. Then i went to my blue, but Talon hopped over the wall. We traded Ignites and he ran off, but I wasn't in shape to do Blue at that point in case he came back or Lee Sin showed up.

I turned on team chat and said, get ****ed I'll be ready to gank about an hour from now and did my best to farm up. Fortunately my laners were good at laning, so we were winning in most places, despite Talon getting some unfortunate for us roams off.

Later Fizz was insistent on us doing Baron. I pinged that I did not have Smite, but they kept going after it. Lee Sin hopped in and got Baron. And I get my Smite cooldown pinged. And that is the reason I have my chat muted. People are *******s.

Oh I loved the fact that Talon could one shot me even when I had Enchantment: Cinderhulk, Dead Man's Plate and Ninja Tabi. Feels good being a tank!!!!
VexRoth
<Veteran>
VexRoth's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 14, 2019 11:29pm | Report

Just two [family friendly blog] beefy, espeically with Lulu there either making a third tank, or superfying one they already had. Urgot and Kayn could shrug off pretty much everything we could throw at them.

Sad panda. Controlled all but the last drake, unfortunately it was three Mountains and one Ocean, so they weren't much help when we weren't smacking towers or epic monsters.

Oh and team called for Baron and Kayn waltzed in and stole it from under me. Like you got keep him out the pit, but we didn't so sad horseman.
VexRoth
<Veteran>
VexRoth's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 15, 2019 10:44am | Report

Beat the Jax so bad he quit. One of those games where a bunch of people were low while I was in range to lob a spear at them equals dead.

I can't play Pantheon from starting Blue. Feels awful, but start Red, walk into Mid, stun, spear. Assuming your laner can get them low. Generally equals a good start.

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide