Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

VexRoth - All That Is Ranked

Creator: VexRoth January 26, 2015 10:41pm
VexRoth
<Veteran>
VexRoth's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 17, 2019 7:42pm | Report

Got off to a good start personally with IIRC a kill in Mid, got Teemo a kill in Top, then chain ganked Bot lane since we had CC there and we rolled two infernals, so basically every time my snowball was off cool down and their Bot lane was back in lane I hit them again.
VexRoth
<Veteran>
VexRoth's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 17, 2019 8:17pm | Report

We got our assess kicked by Janna. Okay the rest of their team did stuff too, but Janna rolled Bot lane and then was able to roam which ended up screwing me and Diana on a couple of plays. Team voted to surrender.
VexRoth
<Veteran>
VexRoth's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 17, 2019 8:58pm | Report

Mid and Top got **** on. To be fair to the Camille she got better as the game went on, but giving three kills to a Tryndamere in early laning phase makes the later part of the game a lot harder. Annie did one useful thing that I recall which was come help me kill Olaf at Infernal Drake when I briefly got vision on him for some reason.

I made a boo-boo around baron, Camille went in I thought that might be enough of distraction to get a Smite on it, but I was just a little too late getting there so they got it first then turned on me. Leona got ahead of Jinx and went ham too so that got at least three of us killed.

Teammates that can handle their lanes makes such a difference.
VexRoth
<Veteran>
VexRoth's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 19, 2019 8:49pm | Report

Thought this one was going to be a loss with Bot lane getting slaughtered and DCing a couple of times. But helped Qiyana get ahead and together she and I eventually got our Bot lane to a usefulish state. Despite getting ult murdered by Malphite a couple of times, Jhin did remarkably well and was useful in the Mid and late game.

Team did several really ******ed things. Like facepalm worthy things, but it seemed like we had the attitude that we were going to win, so we played it out and did get the V.

I won a game on Nunu & Willump holy *****. Been a while. I don't think the Sylas knew how to disrupt my ult though I did try to go in after he had used his chains twice, so I basically was able to hold him in place long enough for Qiyana to kill him a couple of times.
VexRoth
<Veteran>
VexRoth's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 19, 2019 9:56pm | Report

Jax styled on Nasus and Tryndamere, with some helpful pings from me to let him know he was getting ganked and one gank. So Top lane was set. That let me focus Mid and Bot. Blitzcrank had a beautiful grab on Annie that brought her right into my snowball. Don't know if it was intended, but was fun to chain the CC together like that.
VexRoth
<Veteran>
VexRoth's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 19, 2019 11:09pm | Report

Team destroyed by tank Teemo Top. I'll be honest, I have no idea why he still does damage, but he did an no one on my team would buy an Executioner's Calling until way late in the game, despite me pinging it out and their items out.

WTF my Ezreal has a Lord Dominik's Regards, I cannot know, but he is in Gold so obviously he is the best.

I try to get two drakes and my team is ****ing chasing their team around in their jungle or chasing Teemo down, so they get two mountain drakes and so have an easy baron.

Like why are you people so ****ing bad at macro. It hurts my eyes.
VexRoth
<Veteran>
VexRoth's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 21, 2019 8:02pm | Report

I turned on my chat solo to tell my team to buy healing cuts. Who buys them both? The tanks. smh

For the record Thornmail does not work very well against Vladimir and I guess Yuumi because they don't have to AA you. I mean they can but Vlad mostly kills you with abilties, which don't proc thornmail.

I really really hate playing vs Vladimir so I was happy that Ahri beat the dog out of him.

Zoe, Vladimir, and a well piloted Yasuo are probably my three least favorite champions to play against, with honorables mention to well piloted Irelias, Fioras, or Tryndameres.
VexRoth
<Veteran>
VexRoth's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 21, 2019 8:51pm | Report

Up to the tanks again to buy healing reduction. No idea why this concept is so hard. If you can get throught the early game on Dr. Mundo. Like two items and boots you are good to go.

Thought this one might be donezo with Bot spoon feeding their lane opponents, but Yorick mauled Nasus and then proceeded to pressure the hell out of them, while they overchased my team a couple of times in Bot lane.

Heimerdinger took up the cause of rescuing Bot lane and at least kept them from getting rolled over too hard, which let me and Yorick pressure their base.

I'm practicing predicting where the enemy jungle will show up based on which lanes will push. I was right that Rammus would gank Top, but I fudged up and I some how got out of base without buying my Refillable Potion which forced me to abandon Krugs. I pinged out where Rammus was and made it there right as he was running out of the bush to gank Yorick. Yorick died. Sad Mundo.
VexRoth
<Veteran>
VexRoth's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 21, 2019 9:40pm | Report

Let's see Katarina walked face first into two ganks I pointed out where coming. Cho'Gath also walked into one. Pretty sure that Bot lane didn't get to play LoL since Fizz was in their lane 247. With Cho'Gath dying repeatedly in Top lane to Irelia this one was grim. And I need to turn chat back off. I can't stand listening to the people, especially when we are losing, just play the game out people. Farm, ward, get what you can and hope they make a mistake you can capitalize on. Sucky position to be in but, it is hard to climb if you don't gut out even the tough wins.
VexRoth
<Veteran>
VexRoth's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 22, 2019 9:33am | Report

Got out early pressured by Olaf. I guess it doesn't matter if he killed wards on his way to ganks and my team didn't respect that. Literally Leona "Well I didn't see that I was trying to kill Thresh." Well, then you deserve to die and make the game harder on you and the rest of your team.

Yasuo was absolutely [family friendly blog]] useless. Outside of absorbing some farm we could have done better with any mid laner.

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide