Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

VexRoth - All That Is Ranked

Creator: VexRoth January 26, 2015 10:41pm
VexRoth
<Veteran>
VexRoth's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 23, 2017 9:21pm | Report

This Tryndamere did not really know how to deal with the Jax or the Jax knew how to deal with the Tryndamere. Graves ganked Top but I was there to countergank. We all did some damage to each other but all walked away. Then Graves suprisingly ganked Mid lane (not really a suprise as we never saw him leave the river) and he also failed there, then we didn't see him leave the river on the other side so he suprisinly ganked Bot lane and there was successful at ganking the Kalista. Le sigh. Like blinking watch your mini-map folks. The Kalista was a whining problem the rest of the game. Trinity Force Twisted Fate tried to make some plays and had some successes but some specactular fails as well.

I'll be glad when they get around to nerfing Graves. He can be fun to play in his current incarnation, but does freaking entirely too much burst damage and is pretty tanky to boot. Plus clears fast and healthy if you are decent with him, which I'm not, or not consistently enough to make him work reliably.

Naughty's clears feel entirely too slow compared to someone like Graves. If I really want to use him I might have to consider some ways to speed up his clear. Maybe Enchantment: Runic Echoes + a Tiamat which would turn into a Titanic Hydra later. If it reached late game I'd probably sell Runic Echoes for Enchantment: Cinderhulk.
VexRoth
<Veteran>
VexRoth's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 23, 2017 9:26pm | Report

Seemed like a game where the pony could work well in the comp. Died more than I should have, but did have a decent impact on the game. Reliably smited everything except or second Baron. Nocturne popped over the wall with the blasting plant and got it. Probably should waved that one off since we had Elder and could have probably just punched them in the mouth with a team fight. Since they didn't have any real tanks I was able to sit on the Jinx and do some decent damage to her, which is also part of what got me killed a lot. But keeping her out of the fights for a while allowed our team to deal with the rest of their team, so it worked out in the end. Probably should have opted for a Guardian Angel as the Talon wasn't really trying to blow me up.

Our Kog'Maw gave me ulcers with his predilection for side wave farming and splitpushing without a care that his support might be off somewhere else. They have a Nocturne and a Talon!!!!! And so he died many times basically for free slowing down what we were trying to do on the rest of the map. There is a reason teams run protect the Kog'Maw comps vs watch Kog'Maw split push comps.
VexRoth
<Veteran>
VexRoth's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 24, 2017 7:14pm | Report

Damn our Elise was tilted out of her mind. She got invaded and ended up handing over first blood, which likely didn't help her state of mind. When you've got that many deaths you need to shut your pie hole and just concentrate on playing. I screwed up early game when Elise came over to gank and accidentally put a 2nd point in E instead of W so that may have meant a failed ganks on Kennen I actually think from his positioning that we would not have gotten him, but sans Wither it definitely wasn't going to happen. Since we were doing so poorly everyone was all OMG you only have like 200 stacks. Yes, that is how many stacks I have. I also haven't died, having in fact dodged a tower dive by Riven and Kennen, and have more farm than the rest of you, so shut the blank up and worry about your own game play. I'll get my stacks if and when we actually get to push out.

My team was hellbent on over chasing. This got a bunch of them killed several times and prevented me from getting a couple of towers, since I had to back off with everyone else dead.

Irritating game because of all the chatter in chat.
VexRoth
<Veteran>
VexRoth's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 24, 2017 8:06pm | Report

Should have dodged the Xerath Top game. And of course it would be the one that is an *******. Having a Bot lane that was getting destroyed didn't help matters. Annie was trying but she did a couple of suicidal things as well like chasing a low health target into their jungle with no vision and handing Tristana another kill.
VexRoth
<Veteran>
VexRoth's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 24, 2017 8:47pm | Report

My Caitlyn was so bad. She had no idea about animation timing. I can't count the times she got killed or missed a kill because she was trying to put down a trap, or Q, or R someone, when she would have done more damage just auto attacking. That and she had no sense of map awareness, getting killed at least twice farming too far up in Mid lane.

Not my night for the leagues.
VexRoth
<Veteran>
VexRoth's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 24, 2017 9:51pm | Report

And I can't seem to buy a win tonight. Ahri kept deleting someone on our team before an actual fight ever broke out. Camille and I teamed up to kill off Galio several times in lane, but his ults proved more useful than my presence in team fights. Camille suggests we go Bot lane while she splits Top as no one on their team could 1v1 her. Well Galio apparently could.

The lane was fine for stacking. All my deaths came after laning phase trying my team out. This is a lane I could probably try running CDR on. You just have to dodge Galio's abilities which are pretty telegraphed. We needed some armor pen on Jinx or well, we would have if she stayed alive long enough to actually dish out some damage...

You can't really bully Galio with Spirit Fire as his magic shield prevents most of the damage.

Feel like playing Tryndamere and AFK split pushing.

Lucian is idiotic with Blade of the Ruined King.
VexRoth
<Veteran>
VexRoth's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 24, 2017 11:52pm | Report

Changed up my runes and masteries a bit on Shyvana for a somewhat healthier first clear. Also started going Raptors > Wolves Smite > Gromp > Blue Smite > Scuttle Crab > Look to gank/gather intel > Back > Krugs > Red > Raptors > Wolves > Gromp which I believe puts you at or very near 6th level though in the two games I did this I also picked up some lane farm.

Our Darius did well this game.
VexRoth
<Veteran>
VexRoth's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 24, 2017 11:59pm | Report

Our Darius this game did not do so well. He got solo killed by Gragas 5 times IIRC. Zed was not doing well against Diana. Bot lane was getting shoved in. I tried to make a couple of plays happen and wound up dying for my troubles. Frustrating when everyone is getting ****ped on and you just can't managed to lay down quite enough damage to actually come out ahead in order to turn things around.
VexRoth
<Veteran>
VexRoth's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 25, 2017 12:13pm | Report

This game basically hinged on a failed brush camp by my team. Nautilus and Ahri were probably standing on a ward waiting to tower dive Jayce as he came back to lane. Unfortunately they sat their long enough that Vi and Viktor were able to rotate over. I saw the setup and headed up there to back them up, but did not account fo the Viktor showing up. We might have been able to get out except Ahri used her ult to dash into the lane and Jayce played it well and knocked Ahri toward his turret away from the brush so he was able to continue dishing out damage on her. Naut went down very early. Ahri then followed and I ended up dying to the Vi + Viktor. The only reason it didn't immediately lead to a snowball is that we managed to steal Baron from them, which allowed us to make some progress, but no close the gap.
VexRoth
<Veteran>
VexRoth's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 25, 2017 4:48pm | Report

My team had not idea what to do. Seriously frustrating. Jayce had a free tower in Mid, but he decided to come Bot lane, even though I waved him off. I'll lose the outer Bot tower for a Mid tower thanks. And we actually were able to defend it without him. So much disarray that Rengar was actually able to start picking people off.

I guess I had been getting lucky in my climb with teams that had some sense of what they were supposed to be doing. This one was like watching a bunch of people run around with their head cut off...oy!

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide