Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

wRAth's Mid Counter List

Creator: wRAthoFVuLK February 27, 2013 1:59pm
1 2 3
koksei
<Member>
koksei's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 28, 2013 12:45am | Report
Pheyniex wrote:

i never felt like Lux counter or is countered by anything. overall seems like something else. akali wins lanes after 6, it's not a matter of countering Lux. she just can't do anything (almost anything) when akali jumps to her, because Akali has natural sustain.

Orianna? (i mean a really good orianna)
Xerath and Ziggs?
talon? (stuff like Darius is cheating, so i'm asking more if Kassadin or LeBlanc work)

lux is pretty safe in any situation - yes.
she is kinda hard to gank - at least when having wards since her kiting with Q + E is pretty strong.

Ori - yep a good one is annoying as ****
xerath - skill matchup.
ziggs - in lux favor
talon - dunno never lost a lane to him just start cloth 5 + 2 points into shield and he is done.
kassadin - lux ****s him super hard pre 6 and even afterwards he isnt that much of a problem
lb - skill matchup. put 2 points in W and make use of her arrogance - since most lb's think they **** on lux.

Quoted:

Also akali counters jayce, not the other way <.<

no lol, jayce ***** on akali

~ Sig by Xiaowiriamu ~
Pølsemanden
<Member>
Pølsemanden's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 28, 2013 1:27am | Report
In my experience akali can manage pre-6 lasthitting and harrassing with Q and outsustaining his manabar with pots, if he goes hammermode to regain mana she can do ranged poke with Q-E.
Post-6 she just goes maniac mode on jayce, she can reengage onto him and he simply can't run from her, she destroys him.
Ty MM and Blood for the sigs :3 | Rammus is comming back - heard it here first!

"Carrying"-guide | My reviewservice
Wayne3100
<Retired Admin>
Wayne3100's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 28, 2013 1:48am | Report
Though not necessarily a counter to Lux, I feel Zed works pretty well against her. Even if she snares you, she will most likely get in range to auto-attack for her passive, which sets up Zed for an easy Living Shadow + Shadow Slash (you can also just use Living Shadow to dodge the snare though). Of course, a well-timed Death Mark could also make her miss snare/ult, though that's a bit harder to pull off.

Played the matchup a few times now, it is ultimately a skill matchup, but still one that is in Zed's favor imo.

Edit: also, though not a counter in lane at all, I feel AP Nidalee works well for being able to heal herself (or an ally that gets snared by Lux) to prevent Lux from getting easy Light Binding+ Lucent Singularity+ Final Spark kills.

Thanks to MissMaw for the signature!
boythinks
<Member>
boythinks's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 21, 2013 7:31pm | Report
i dont think anyone actually counters lux directly but if you have champs with high burst and blink/dash type abilities i would think it would work out pretty well ...

also.. ryze counters akali pretty well i think - as long as ryze's early game is good..
Aseafy
<Member>
Aseafy's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 21, 2013 8:51pm | Report
Lee sin gets countered by akali in lane, and even though it is a skill matchup I think akali has a really nice advantage early game which can help him beat lee in mid.

Akali gets hard countered by lee sin jungle.

And about lux counters. The thing with lux is she can play so safe that even when she is losing lane, she can still farm from a distance (she'll miss a few, but that's what you get when you lose lane). Champions like fizz who apparently should counter lux should not actually have much kill potential when luxplays safely. I do not think there is a hard counter for lux.

(As for fizz, I've seen froggen play against one and he makes it hell for fizz, free lucent singularity's by putting them on your low minions)
In-depth guide to the Twisted Treeline - Whether you want to play competitively or for fun (:
Find the fun of ranked 3's by clicking here!

Thank you to The Nameless Bard for my signature!
FalseoGod
<Veteran>
FalseoGod's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 21, 2013 9:01pm | Report
Why are we talking about Fizz? He is so blech. Half the champs he "counters" can farm far enough that he needs to use Trickster just to get close enough to attempt at bursting/harassing --'

As for Lux, I dunno why she hasn't gotten burst nerfs yet. Oh well.

Aseafy
<Member>
Aseafy's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 21, 2013 9:38pm | Report
I dunno, but he's supposed to be one of lux's counters.

Championselect.net tricks noobs into picking "hard counters", and fizz is one of lux's top ones apparently.
In-depth guide to the Twisted Treeline - Whether you want to play competitively or for fun (:
Find the fun of ranked 3's by clicking here!

Thank you to The Nameless Bard for my signature!
sirell
<Member>
sirell's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 21, 2013 10:10pm | Report
That's so not true. Lux counters Fizz quite hard. :S

Lolcounter seems to be more reliable.
1 2 3

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide