Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

MOBAFire's first Mini Guide Contest of Season 14 is here! Create or update guides for the 30 featured champions and compete for up to $200 in prizes! šŸ†
's Forum Avatar

cool trick with Lee

Creator: Thalia Kael July 12, 2013 3:39pm
1 2 3
Thalia Kael
<Inhouse Addict>
Thalia Kael's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 12, 2013 3:39pm | Report
So I saw a Lee do a cool trick in ranked. He went jungle, took q lvl 1 and went in the bushes behind the enemy blue once their mid lane showed up in mid and threw his q over the wall, revealing the blue and smited it, then left the area. I could see this being very viable in the silvers and low golds because
1- Nobody puts lvl 1 wards
2- Everybody does smite less
3- The mid laner ALWAYS throws out 1 auto and a spell then goes to mid and let's either top or bot finish the smiteless

I could also see this working on Elise. I'm not sure if this is a new thing, someone's own trick or an old trick, but I've only seen it once.

Thoughts on this?
Thanks to FatelBlade, JEFFY40HANDS, Nyoike, TheNamelessBard, GrandmasterD, aviseras and koksei for the awesome signatures
PsiGuard
<Retired Admin>
PsiGuard's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 12, 2013 3:41pm | Report
If someone on your team places a ward at their blue you can do this with any jungler. Also it's actually pretty risky to start like this because if lee misses the smite he's way behind the enemy jungler. It's more common for the side laners to harass the jungler while he's doing blue in order to force a smite, if it's safe to do so.
Thanks to Nyoike for the sig!
tehAsian
<Veteran>
tehAsian's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 12, 2013 3:42pm | Report
Yeah but then he has no Smite and enemy jungler can do the same to him at a different buff.
LaCorpse's Signature Cafe

Thanks to Keondre, JhoiJhoi, Xiron, and Arcana3 for the Sigs~!
Thalia Kael
<Inhouse Addict>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 12, 2013 4:17pm | Report
But when you ward the enemy team will see you and know whats up and probably just take a different buff or shoo you off. And you would probably have to be the one to buy the ward because 1 on 100 silver supports will use a ward at lvl 1 even if you tell them to unless they see enemies that look like they want to invade. And as for harassing to force smite trust me the closest thing to that in silver is a full-on invade of the enemy buff.

@tehAsian : Silver junglers have no idea what to do if their jungling route gets compromised. They panic and either try to keep doing the route without blue, being a level behind and making the steal worth or they will try to take one of yours in which case you can just kill them because you are a Lee Sin and are a whole level ahead. You can also just make a beeline for the enemy red right after and kill him/steal his red too because he can't fight you.

And I didn't mean this for high elo play, just as a trick to use in the silver-low gold range against blue-dependant junglers who are devastated if they get blue stolen unless they did another buff, like Amumu.
Thanks to FatelBlade, JEFFY40HANDS, Nyoike, TheNamelessBard, GrandmasterD, aviseras and koksei for the awesome signatures
PsiGuard
<Retired Admin>
PsiGuard's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 13, 2013 11:38am | Report
I don't see how you expect the enemy team to see you place a level 1 ward, but not see you if you sit across from the buff, waiting to blindly Q it over the wall.
Thanks to Jovy for the sig!
Vapora Dark
<Perfectionist>
Vapora Dark's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 13, 2013 4:38pm | Report
I've got a better trick as Mid Kha'Zix which starts off slightly similar, in the sense that you go in the brush near the blue. When the enemy mid laner throws 1 attack / spell at the blue and walks away, you walk out the brush, AA him, Q him and keep Q'ing him until he's dead. If he flashes away you flash after him. Takes about 2 or 3 Q's in total to get the kill because they'll be isolated the entire time. And no one will come to help them because they all just started doing the blue.

You shove the wave to their turret and they have no way of catching up without help from their jungler. GG.
DillButt64
<Editor>
DillButt64's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 13, 2013 4:46pm | Report

I've got a better trick as Mid Kha'Zix which starts off slightly similar, in the sense that you go in the brush near the blue. When the enemy mid laner throws 1 attack / spell at the blue and walks away, you walk out the brush, AA him, Q him and keep Q'ing him until he's dead. If he flashes away you flash after him. Takes about 2 or 3 Q's in total to get the kill because they'll be isolated the entire time. And no one will come to help them because they all just started doing the blue.

You shove the wave to their turret and they have no way of catching up without help from their jungler. GG.

i think im actually going to try this in a game soon if my jungler is ok with me not helping with blue (i normally only throw a W over anyways)
Thanks to TheNamelessBard for the signature
Thalia Kael
<Inhouse Addict>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 13, 2013 9:01pm | Report
PsiGuard wrote:

I don't see how you expect the enemy team to see you place a level 1 ward, but not see you if you sit across from the buff, waiting to blindly Q it over the wall.

The team will be sitting in the blue brush before you get there so they'll see it, but with Lee you don't wait right at blue, you wait near the dragon bush or your red the go a couple of seconds after blue spawns/mid leaner shows up in mid
PsiGuard
<Retired Admin>
PsiGuard's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 14, 2013 12:47am | Report
What if their jungler starts red?
Thanks to Nyoike for the sig!
Deadlydave
<Member>
Deadlydave's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 14, 2013 2:13am | Report
90% of the time I start red buff. Even on Champs with mana.
If I helped, I would appreciate the +rep
1 2 3

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide