Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

7.4 Tier List + AMA

Creator: H4xDefender February 20, 2014 5:06pm
4307 posts - page 105 of 431
Cooper112
<Member>
Cooper112's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 11, 2014 3:25am | Report
I dont get why zed is so good now.... he is countered by one item and its 1550g.

At least i find most zeds in high level of play will fall off late game the adc can qss and then they can 1v1 zed when he split pushes easily without his ult.
NicknameMy
<Editor>
NicknameMy's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 11, 2014 3:57am | Report
There are some upcoming Singed changes:

Singed
  • Fling
    • Flinging an enemy champion out of Mega Adhesive will create a second area of adhesive under them when they land.
    • Flinging an enemy champion into an area of Mega Adhesive will snare them for 1 second.
  • Insanity Potion
    • Bonus stats increased to 35 / 50 / 80 from 35 / 50 / 65.

How will this affect his placement?
Cooper112
<Member>
Cooper112's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 11, 2014 4:04am | Report
NicknameMy wrote:

Singed
  • Fling
    • Flinging an enemy champion out of Mega Adhesive will create a second area of adhesive under them when they land.
    • Flinging an enemy champion into an area of Mega Adhesive will snare them for 1 second.
  • Insanity Potion

Who knows in around 2 or so patches the hole game will change no one will know who is good and bad its pre season changes where millions things change.
GrandmasterD
<Member>
GrandmasterD's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 11, 2014 4:53am | Report
Cooper112 wrote:
I dont get why zed is so good now.... he is countered by one item and its 1550g.

At least i find most zeds in high level of play will fall off late game the adc can qss and then they can 1v1 zed when he split pushes easily without his ult.

If you're referring to QSS, then you're plain wrong. QSS only cleanses the mark itself but does absolutely nothing against anything else, which is enough for him to kill you.

Zed can hit over 500 AD with a full build with easy and can one-shot squishies without even getting the mark to pop. However the reason he's so strong once again is because ever other mid-laner got hit in the head by the infamous nerf bat.
OTGBionicArm
<McFly>
OTGBionicArm's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 11, 2014 5:23am | Report

If you're referring to QSS, then you're plain wrong. QSS only cleanses the mark itself but does absolutely nothing against anything else, which is enough for him to kill you.

Zed can hit over 500 AD with a full build with easy and can one-shot squishies without even getting the mark to pop. However the reason he's so strong once again is because ever other mid-laner got hit in the head by the infamous nerf bat.

Much like how Kha'Zix rose from the dead as soon as Eve, Elise, and Lee took hits. :p
Jimmydoggga 2.0
<Member>
Jimmydoggga 2.0's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 11, 2014 5:45am | Report
NicknameMy wrote:

Singed
  • Fling
  • Insanity Potion

I don't think it'll do that much.
15 more bonus stats for insanity potion doesn't seem like it'll be much of a difference. I mean this is lvl 16 singed were talking about he'll have 300 farm and 20'assists at that point.
As for the snare how do you fling someone into mega adhesive?
Usually you mega adhesive someone into a fling.

Basically MOBAFire.
XeresAce
<Member>
XeresAce's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 11, 2014 6:40am | Report
Is sion really that bad? I just played him once in a ranked 5v5 (vs players from gold I to Diamond II) and got pretty solid results considering how jungle is by far my worst role LOL

I literally face-tanked 3 full item members of their team at once for about 10 seconds LOL

Also, his ult is a milion times more effective in the teamfight phase than it ever was in laning phase... I mean, his early game damage is absolute and total ****... sure, that's the case with lategame too but at least his survivability isn't total **** xD

Oh and surprisingly that passive becomes much more useful in teamfights. Got killed in a 2v2? watch the enemy casually flash away
got killed in a teamfight? watch the enemy waste a good 2-3 secs either kiting you or killing you

Oh, I also died and then lucian's ult just came off cd so he tried using it but my passive kicked in just in time and I completely face blocked it while /l 'ing. that was satisfying 8)

If you were to ask me I'd say low tier 2 for jungle sion.
GrandmasterD
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 11, 2014 7:07am | Report
XeresAce wrote:
Is sion really that bad? I just played him once in a ranked 5v5 (vs players from gold I to Diamond II) and got pretty solid results considering how jungle is by far my worst role LOL

I literally face-tanked 3 full item members of their team at once for about 10 seconds LOL

Also, his ult is a milion times more effective in the teamfight phase than it ever was in laning phase... I mean, his early game damage is absolute and total ****... sure, that's the case with lategame too but at least his survivability isn't total **** xD

Oh and surprisingly that passive becomes much more useful in teamfights. Got killed in a 2v2? watch the enemy casually flash away
got killed in a teamfight? watch the enemy waste a good 2-3 secs either kiting you or killing you

Oh, I also died and then lucian's ult just came off cd so he tried using it but my passive kicked in just in time and I completely face blocked it while /l 'ing. that was satisfying 8)

If you were to ask me I'd say low tier 2 for jungle sion.

I don't think he's terrible, just inconsistent. If he works, I think he works really well, but if you face a team with a good amount of mobility; I don't see him succeed.
Cooper112
<Member>
Cooper112's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 11, 2014 8:45am | Report

Death mark is what always kills you lol unless your super ****ing fed then you can still kill them if they have qss.

Why do you think all zed players always look for target without qss or hour glass blocks so much of there damage and they wont be able kill off anyone in fights.
GrandmasterD
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 11, 2014 8:55am | Report
Cooper112 wrote:
Death mark is what always kills you lol unless your super ****ing fed then you can still kill them if they have qss.

Why do you think all zed players always look for target without qss or hour glass blocks so much of there damage and they wont be able kill off anyone in fights.

Hourglass can completely cancel your ult out and it blocks all other forms for damage for 2½ seconds, unlike QSS, which only cleanses the mark (that being up to 33% of the total damage).

Also, it's really easy to one-shot squishies late-game without even having the mark pop, that has nothing to do with being fed; it's just about getting your items.

As a Zed player myself, I tend to avoid blowing all my spells on someone with hourglass as they can simply avoid every bit of damage; QSS I care less about, a lot less. If you can one-shot another threat - one whom doesn't hold any of those items - then that's preferred, but by no means do I avoid those having QSS. Late-game it doesn't matter a whole lot anyway considering Death Mark's CD is well under 90 seconds.

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide