Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

7.4 Tier List + AMA

Creator: H4xDefender February 20, 2014 5:06pm
4307 posts - page 104 of 431
Mooninites
<Member>
Mooninites's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 10, 2014 10:44am | Report

Why are people saying Corki has bad/mediocre early game?

I didn't say he has a bad early game, just that there are a lot of ADCs that have a better early game than him

FalseoGod wrote:

Not even sure how corki gets out traded by tristana early game but w/e

Tristana has the strongest all-in out of every ADC at level 2. She's stronger than most at level 6
Thanks for the Signature MissMaw!
NorthernRedStar
<Member>
NorthernRedStar's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 10, 2014 3:01pm | Report
Mooninites wrote:

I didn't say he has a bad early game, just that there are a lot of ADCs that have a better early game than him

Tristana has the strongest all-in out of every ADC at level 2. She's stronger than most at level 6

(A few patches old, still worth a watch)

Lucian >>> every other ADC early. Including Tristana. Yes, people greatly exaggerate her 'mediocre early/mid game' as she's actually pretty strong at earlier levels, but saying she has the best all-in at level 2 is not true. She lacks burst and her DPS-boosts are not buff enough yet.

Her level 6, once again, is greatly underappreciated, but not amongst the absolute strongest anymore. Most ADCs out-burst Tristana before she's able to out-DPS them through her autos and ult.
  • If you found me helpful, feel free to hit that +Rep
Signature by Ubnoxius

Mooninites
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 10, 2014 4:12pm | Report
Tristana has more burst than lucian at level 2, what the **** are you smoking?

Which adc has higher burst than tristana at level 6? Graves probably. Corki maybe?

Do you even know what the word burst means?
H4xDefender
<Veteran>
H4xDefender's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 10, 2014 5:19pm | Report
Swapped up tier 1 of top.

New sion is awful, doesn't even deserve to be placed.

Lucian outbursts trist at 2, explosive shot is a dot harass spell not a burst spell. She definitely isn't "outbursted" by most ADCs though. Corki, Caitlyn, Draven, and Lucian are strongest laning adcs atm, trist and graves following behind. Trists all in is better than every ad at lvl 2, but not her burst, they are 2 different things.

**** on rammus early and look for counterganks when he tries to get back into the game, he cant farm for his life later on.

No way ahris tier 1, too much outplay potential on her, and charm isnt enough utility for her to work off of when behind.

Feel like khazix w max is still fine.

Elise and eve are meh they belong where they are.
OTGBionicArm
<McFly>
OTGBionicArm's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 10, 2014 5:26pm | Report
huh, I figured Sion would at least be placed for jungling. His ganks post 6 can be pretty terrifying.
NicknameMy
<Editor>
NicknameMy's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 10, 2014 5:33pm | Report
It just needs 1 escape spell and his ult does nothing.

At least stonewall enjois him.
youbleedred
<Member>
youbleedred's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 10, 2014 5:58pm | Report
Id say he is fairly strong in jungle, watch Pants are dragon plaign him
FalseoGod
<Veteran>
FalseoGod's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 10, 2014 7:58pm | Report
Sion is way too unreliable. His slows aren't sufficiently effective, his passive is easy as **** to kite, Q needs a lot of setup to work. He has nice ganks pre-teamfighting if you don't mess up your ult/they don't dodge it easily, but Rengar does that just as well and remains relevant far longer.

I was shocked at how easy to kite he remains, even more than old Sion if his ult is on CD. If you wanna run fast, play yi; if you wanna run fast and be tanky, play garen/singed/udyr.
Thank you Tsuki for the sig!

H4xDefender
<Veteran>
H4xDefender's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 10, 2014 10:49pm | Report
pants are dragon is an awful player who is mediocre in soloqueue and awful in arranged play
Mooninites
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 11, 2014 12:45am | Report

Lucian outbursts trist at 2, explosive shot is a dot harass spell not a burst spell. She definitely isn't "outbursted" by most ADCs though. Corki, Caitlyn, Draven, and Lucian are strongest laning adcs atm, trist and graves following behind. Trists all in is better than every ad at lvl 2, but not her burst, they are 2 different things.

Taco and I actually tested it out in a custom game just now. He ran Janna with the same rune and mastery page as lemonation (same item start as well) and I used the same mastery/rune page that sneaky runs on tristana and lucian. Trist burst was higher than Lucians at level 2. She did roughly 350 damage over the course of 3-4 seconds. Lucian did about 300 over the course of 4 seconds. I mean it's pretty even and hard to judge but lucian doesn't "outburst tristana" if anything it's even at worst or tristana has a slight edge at best

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide