Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

MOBAFire's first Mini Guide Contest of Season 14 is here! Create or update guides for the 30 featured champions and compete for up to $200 in prizes! šŸ†
's Forum Avatar

7.4 Tier List + AMA

Creator: H4xDefender February 20, 2014 5:06pm
4307 posts - page 133 of 431
FalseoGod
<Veteran>
FalseoGod's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 27, 2014 4:32pm | Report
Cooper112 wrote:
LeBlanc might be similar how easy is she to play well? I dont play ahri because i find i miss e way to much and fail my combo. Syndra i found simple and easy when most people said shes hard to play lol i found her very easy more so than anyone else.

Syndra is nice and easy for me and its not really like your abilities are hard to hit even e i found easy to get used to.

Leblanc is easy to start with but pretty hard to master.

Cooper112
<Member>
Cooper112's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 27, 2014 5:52pm | Report
FalseoGod wrote:

Leblanc is easy to start with but pretty hard to master.

Ill try her then she seems simple enough singe target damage and huge burst. I guess mastering her and knowing when and how to do what is harder.
utopus
<Veteran>
utopus's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 27, 2014 9:19pm | Report
Land the Ethereal Chains, and outplay with Distortion to dodge skillshots & deal damage & reposition EZ PZ
If I helped you out, be sure to throw me a +Rep!
-

My Soraka Guide | My Review Service

Thanks a lot for the sig, jhoi! :)
H4xDefender
<Veteran>
H4xDefender's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 28, 2014 4:34pm | Report
will update in the next day or so, real busy atm
Darealone
<Member>
Darealone's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 28, 2014 7:29pm | Report
Waddup with the massive drop with Elise in worlds? Was it the SOTAG change?
I main...the entire top lane.
I miss: Tank Rengar top, AD Nidalee, Mash Keyboard Ryze...the OPs
Cooper112
<Member>
Cooper112's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 28, 2014 8:25pm | Report
Darealone wrote:
Waddup with the massive drop with Elise in worlds? Was it the SOTAG change?

Because of Spirit of the Ancient Golem changes. Before when else was strong it have a large amount of health and tenacity which allowed Elise to be tanky and tower dive early it was always what she was good at. Now she cant go that item any more just does not worth its not as strong it gets stronger in late game and is weaker early compared to what it used to be.

Now she has to go Spectral Wraith which means she is extremely squishy and not worth it. There is no reason to play elise there are others that do her job better. Ned a tank j4 is better. Need damage Rengar is better. Need mobility and early gank power lee sin is better.

I said it before this tier list highly biasly over rates elise ask any pro player on there stream or anyone one in high level of play they will all say same thing. Elise is middle tier 2 imo. Ask anyone oddone said same thing on his stream basically she is to squishy and was only good with the one item that got changed.
H4xDefender
<Veteran>
H4xDefender's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 28, 2014 10:41pm | Report
Cooper112 wrote:

Because of Spirit of the Ancient Golem changes. Before when else was strong it have a large amount of health and tenacity which allowed Elise to be tanky and tower dive early it was always what she was good at. Now she cant go that item any more just does not worth its not as strong it gets stronger in late game and is weaker early compared to what it used to be.

Now she has to go Spectral Wraith which means she is extremely squishy and not worth it. There is no reason to play elise there are others that do her job better. Ned a tank j4 is better. Need damage Rengar is better. Need mobility and early gank power lee sin is better.

I said it before this tier list highly biasly over rates elise ask any pro player on there stream or anyone one in high level of play they will all say same thing. Elise is middle tier 2 imo. Ask anyone oddone said same thing on his stream basically she is to squishy and was only good with the one item that got changed.

Cooper you have the biggest case of selective hearing (reading? I guess on the internet) I've ever seen on this site.

First off, in the post I made just a FEW HOURS AGO, I stated the list needed updating. But I guess reading that before jumping to hasty conclusions was too much to ask out of you. Sorry man, I'll be sure to throw you a PM whenever the list is out of date so you know before you post. :/

Second off, I don't have a bias towards Elise. At ALL. Anyone who knows me closely knows I absolutely LOATHE Elise, and her placing on this list should be a testament to my efforts to try to keep it as unbiased as possible. Want to know a secret? My inability to play that champion at anything more than a slightly above average level in the jungle when she was at her peak was the BIGGEST reason I was unable to obtain and secure a spot on one of the two teams that were considering me to play with them at the Riot Games studio for a spot at the promotion tournament. I absolutely hate that champion with every fiber of my being, and you don't have any idea how happy I am she isn't a necessity for every jungler to play anymore. I haven't touched her in months, and I've never been more glad that a champion has fallen out of favor.

Lastly, you like to overexaggerate things a ****ton, and I'm finally going to call you out on it. Let me give you another little secret. I TALK to pro players and challenger scene players in NA, and NONE of the ones that actually play jungle think Elise is MIDDLE TIER 2. SHE IS BOTTOM OF TIER 1 AT WORST, AND WHEN I GET AROUND TO UPDATING THE LIST, THAT IS PROBABLY WHERE SHE IS GOING TO BE. ODDONE IS A STREAMER, NOT A PRO PLAYER. I'm not saying oddone is bad by any means, but you CANNOT say "every pro player thinks X champion is etc etc etc," and then bring up a RETIRED PLAYER FOR OVER A SPLIT WHO STREAMS EVERYDAY as a valid example to your claim. It just doesn't ****in' work.

/endrant
utopus
<Veteran>
utopus's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 28, 2014 10:45pm | Report
Cooper112 wrote:

Cooper - Ever since you started adding periods to your posts, they are a lot more enjoyable and easy to read. Your prior lack of punctuation didn't even annoy me either! It just looks a lot more organized now.

Onto your actual post, I think one strength of Elise that is often overlooked is the power of her spiderlings. Her spiderlings can tank dragon damage very well early on, and when your team is organized, elise can take dragon losing virtually 0 hp. With her spiderlings tanking damage for her, it makes it more forgiving for her to peel off of dragon if she and her teammates have to play the dragon dance game with their opposing team. This kind of power is even better shown in baron fights.

In addition to this, she is one of the only junglers with ranged hard CC. This can be quite important, because it can allow her to safely CC a champion defensively (disengage/peel) or offensively(lockdown/fight initiation), where as melee ranged CC are only intended to be used offensively, and will put them at risk of taking damage.

That extra layer of safety can make her a very reliable pick in soloqueue, and even moreso in ranked teams, when things are more organized. I'd still like to see her & nunu get knocked down a couple spots - to the bottom of tier 1, with j4.

EDIT: AWW YEAH MY PREDICTIONS MATCHED H4xdefender's #GODSTATUS

One more thing - H4x, how do I play jayce top vs rango? Tips on how to maintain lane presence (up to like level 8) without getting zoned from my creepwave?
If I helped you out, be sure to throw me a +Rep!
-

My Soraka Guide | My Review Service

Thanks for the sig, MissMaw!
Cooper112
<Member>
Cooper112's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 29, 2014 3:21am | Report

Cooper you have the biggest case of selective hearing (reading? I guess on the internet) I've ever seen on this site.

First off, in the post I made just a FEW HOURS AGO, I stated the list needed updating. But I guess reading that before jumping to hasty conclusions was too much to ask out of you. Sorry man, I'll be sure to throw you a PM whenever the list is out of date so you know before you post. :/

Second off, I don't have a bias towards Elise. At ALL. Anyone who knows me closely knows I absolutely LOATHE Elise, and her placing on this list should be a testament to my efforts to try to keep it as unbiased as possible. Want to know a secret? My inability to play that champion at anything more than a slightly above average level in the jungle when she was at her peak was the BIGGEST reason I was unable to obtain and secure a spot on one of the two teams that were considering me to play with them at the Riot Games studio for a spot at the promotion tournament. I absolutely hate that champion with every fiber of my being, and you don't have any idea how happy I am she isn't a necessity for every jungler to play anymore. I haven't touched her in months, and I've never been more glad that a champion has fallen out of favor.

Lastly, you like to overexaggerate things a ****ton, and I'm finally going to call you out on it. Let me give you another little secret. I TALK to pro players and challenger scene players in NA, and NONE of the ones that actually play jungle think Elise is MIDDLE TIER 2. SHE IS BOTTOM OF TIER 1 AT WORST, AND WHEN I GET AROUND TO UPDATING THE LIST, THAT IS PROBABLY WHERE SHE IS GOING TO BE. ODDONE IS A STREAMER, NOT A PRO PLAYER. I'm not saying oddone is bad by any means, but you CANNOT say "every pro player thinks X champion is etc etc etc," and then bring up a RETIRED PLAYER FOR OVER A SPLIT WHO STREAMS EVERYDAY as a valid example to your claim. It just doesn't ****in' work.

/endrant

If elise was tier 1 she would have been seen at worlds shes not tier 1 in any way she offers nothing that higher tier 2 dont do better. I would put her below Vi, Pantheon and Fiddle. 4th in tier 2.

I have actually statistics to back up my claims you guys got nothing she was not played at worlds not played in solo q any more if she was that good she would be.

All im saying you had her over rated for long time not just this patch shes not been a top 5 jungler since golem changes.
NicknameMy
<Editor>
NicknameMy's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 29, 2014 4:11am | Report
Ranged hard cc?

Fabulous :D

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide