Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

7.4 Tier List + AMA

Creator: H4xDefender February 20, 2014 5:06pm
4307 posts - page 164 of 431
sirell
<Member>
sirell's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 11, 2015 5:16am | Report
May Faker watch over you.
Blian
<Member>
Blian's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 12, 2015 1:03am | Report

You should. Generally people don't even know how to play against her properly, which is already a great advantage. Lissandra is a very rewarding champion who punishes overextension really hard.

Do you know any good player who should I have a look if I want to learn some crazy Lissandra mechanics?
Cooper112
<Member>
Cooper112's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 15, 2015 6:15am | Report
Elise got a nice damage buff. Maybe she is or can be tier 1 again i dont see why Kha is so great.
jaredtyshaf
<Member>
jaredtyshaf's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 15, 2015 10:29am | Report
Some people are suggesting that AP Eve is dead with these new changes, but I have a build that I'd like some opinions on... Magus, Nashors, Lich Bane, RO, Banshee and Boots. You would get 68 On-Hit and a 222 Lich Bane Proc. I am not sure if Lich Bane would Proc Twice if you triggered it with Hate Spike prior to using E, but that'd be 290 additional On-Hit damage per E swipe.
Out Of Pancakes
<Inhouse Addict>
Out Of Pancakes's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 15, 2015 10:30am | Report
Cooper112 wrote:
Elise got a nice damage buff. Maybe she is or can be tier 1 again i dont see why Kha is so great.

This was a really minor buff imo. I think that she needs more than that to get back to t1.
Vynertje
<Guide Critic>
Vynertje's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 15, 2015 10:54am | Report

This was a really minor buff imo. I think that she needs more than that to get back to t1.

True, but she isn't as bad as she used to be one or two patches back. She's definitely playable.
Cooper112
<Member>
Cooper112's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 15, 2015 12:29pm | Report

Not sure but i think they just took away the never they did back when she was broken so we might see her more i see her sometime sin competitive.
I want to be a Blitzball's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 15, 2015 1:22pm | Report
What do you guys think of the Syndra/ Sejuani support we saw in OGN? I thought it was interesting, but what was the strategy behind them? Obviously the tier 1 supports, and pretty much all tier 2 supports outclass them but no one would pick those without a goal/plan in mind.

Thanks to The_Nameless_Bard for the sig!
DillButt64
<Editor>
DillButt64's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 15, 2015 2:13pm | Report
the elise damage buffs are only for monster camps so i dont think itll help her much

the hecarim buffs this patch with new chilling smite and the sustain buffs are looking promising though
Thanks to TheNamelessBard for the signature
Blian
<Member>
Blian's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 15, 2015 2:35pm | Report
just tried out the new Renekton in ranked.. well, I think we will see him more often in the competitive scene. i've always loved that creature but now even more and to be honest instead of Gnar he could be a tier 1 top laner..

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide