Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

7.4 Tier List + AMA

Creator: H4xDefender February 20, 2014 5:06pm
4307 posts - page 212 of 431
MungoGeri
<Member>
MungoGeri's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 11, 2015 9:21pm | Report
Going to go out on a limb and just say it right now; I don't think the buffs are going to change the jungle tier list all that much. Zac, Skarner, and Nautilus MIGHT be worth playing, but I'm not too certain about that yet. What I do feel fairly certain about is that Sejuani will be tier 1, and amumu will get bumped up.

Having tried them out on the PBE, I think Nautilus will be high tier 2 and maybe sneak into tier 1. Volibear should go from tier 3 to tier 2. The new jungle item and the mildly faster jungle clear really help him.
Jimmydoggga 2.0
<Member>
Jimmydoggga 2.0's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 11, 2015 9:26pm | Report
But Cinderhulk is going to easily be the most cost efficient item in the game though.
I mean 1150'gold for a burning passive 25% bonus health and 350 health, And even if you aside the cost of the jungle item in you still get a passive from that
So it's now effectively jungle/top lane Stalkers Balde with Cinderhulk enchantment.

Basically MOBAFire.
Aeadar
<Member>
Aeadar's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 11, 2015 11:35pm | Report
Dr. Mundo will be really fun annoying with the 25% bonus health coming back again, he'll be even more un-killable than he already is right now.
MungoGeri
<Member>
MungoGeri's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 12, 2015 7:40am | Report
But Cinderhulk is going to easily be the most cost efficient item in the game though.
I mean 1150'gold for a burning passive 25% bonus health and 350 health, And even if you aside the cost of the jungle item in you still get a passive from that

To get Cinderhulk, you have to buy the first two tiers of jungle items first -- so the total cost is 2000g. You can buy Bami's Cinder for 1000g, but it's considerably weaker than the full Cinderhulk or Sunfire Aegis that it can upgrade into.
Blian
<Member>
Blian's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 12, 2015 7:43am | Report
the dmg you get from Cinderhulk (if you build it into your jungle item), does it stack up with sunfire cape if you also buy that one too?
VexRoth
<Veteran>
VexRoth's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 12, 2015 7:48am | Report
Blian wrote:
the dmg you get from Cinderhulk (if you build it into your jungle item), does it stack up with sunfire cape if you also buy that one too?

According to the devs they do not stack.
Blian
<Member>
Blian's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 12, 2015 8:01am | Report
too bad..
MungoGeri
<Member>
MungoGeri's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 12, 2015 8:02am | Report
Blian wrote:

No, they're the same named unique passive. On Nautilus, I've been working a Liandry's Torment into my build as my 5th or 6th item. That way, when he spams his Riptide during a teamfight, he's doing pretty good damage to all of the enemies around him. This also works well for Rammus.
Cooper112
<Member>
Cooper112's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 12, 2015 11:06am | Report
Naut buff is similar to buff that made Liss viable her low cd cc spam slow on q. Naut e is similar now to that high base dmg, gonna be low cd. I think with jungle naut your going to put maybe 2-3 points in w then max e now.

I think out of all the tank junglers sej, naut and zac will be the best just for there cc and zac even if buff seemed minor is huge you know how much he can lock you up now with e and ult.
Embracing
<Crowd Favorite>
Embracing's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 12, 2015 11:23am | Report
that's literally what saint said in his preview

that being said I'm looking forward to naut top

looks good in theory

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide