Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

7.4 Tier List + AMA

Creator: H4xDefender February 20, 2014 5:06pm
4307 posts - page 221 of 431
Cooper112
<Member>
Cooper112's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 18, 2015 3:42pm | Report
Naut support is a thing i guess

Lemon also played veigar before nerf to e.

http://www.probuilds.net/lemonnation
DillButt64
<Editor>
DillButt64's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 18, 2015 6:22pm | Report
the 30% slow on her ult wont kill sejuani that much considering you can just press E and change it to a 70% slow anyways
Thanks to TheNamelessBard for the signature
NicknameMy
<Editor>
NicknameMy's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 19, 2015 7:18pm | Report
What I really like about the latest change is that basically most of the T3 champs in the jungle just move up to T2 and the diversity in picks is really high. The only ones which fall down to T3 should be the champs that are rather bad currently and do not use Enchantment: Cinderhulk very well. Also, mid lane got some changes as well.^^

All the tanky junglers and double tank lines also mean an automatic buff to Poppy, as Poppy ganked by 2 tanks can just ignore that **** and farming with Poppy against tanks is for free. Another one who should rise is Trundle, since he is a solid tank counter. You should also see Elementz (yeah, the good old Fiddlesticks support) playing Trundle support, utilizing his passive to block off damage, Pillar for great zone control and his ultimate to counter things like Leona.

Jarvan IV should be the one that drops the most while Nunu & Willump is the one who rises most. Jarvan's nerf made his early clear so bad that he currently no longer gets picked and well, Nunu & Willump, basically free 5 dragons, crippeling the enemy ADC so the enemy looses his hypercarry and your ADC turns automatically into a lategame hypercarry. (except Corki, well, but who plays Corki when he is useless vs double tank)

Nunu & Willump also has the highest HP in the game thanks to Enchantment: Cinderhulk, Consume HP bonus and Juggernaut and even turns that into damage thanks to the Consume damage bonus (tho, that is rather minimal)
He is gonna kill you!!!
Cooper112
<Member>
Cooper112's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 20, 2015 4:55am | Report
Sup Irelia is viable confirmed by ogn i always had a feeling it was good lol.

2 sec stun on 4 sec cd is op.
I want to be a Blitzball's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 20, 2015 7:03am | Report
But, what about my patented Riven support? Is it viable because I had success a single game on it? No. There's a difference between a viable pick and a great support playing a pocket pick. Tusin is a great player, and he made it work. He had a Kalista for additional engage and cc combined with a Lissandra. I would never play Irelia support unless for fun, why would you play Vayne jungle when she needs more gold? Yes, a low cd stun/slow is nice. But does she have that long range engage from Annie? Mass cc from Leona? Thresh's utility? No, and that's why she a specific pocket pick for a top support in OGN. She's not viable.

Thanks to The_Nameless_Bard for the sig!
Jimmydoggga 2.0
<Member>
Jimmydoggga 2.0's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 20, 2015 7:06am | Report
Cooper112 wrote:
Sup Irelia is viable confirmed by ogn i always had a feeling it was good lol.

2 sec stun on 4 sec cd is op.

Like if you think that makes her viable as a supp you should see her.

Basically MOBAFire.
Cooper112
<Member>
Cooper112's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 20, 2015 8:49am | Report
But, what about my patented Riven support? Is it viable because I had success a single game on it? No. There's a difference between a viable pick and a great support playing a pocket pick. Tusin is a great player, and he made it work. He had a Kalista for additional engage and cc combined with a Lissandra. I would never play Irelia support unless for fun, why would you play Vayne jungle when she needs more gold? Yes, a low cd stun/slow is nice. But does she have that long range engage from Annie? Mass cc from Leona? Thresh's utility? No, and that's why she a specific pocket pick for a top support in OGN. She's not viable.
Anything is viable in solo q but ya leona and annie do same thing and dont need items.
utopus
<Veteran>
utopus's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 20, 2015 11:10am | Report
why would you play Vayne jungle when she needs more gold? Yes, a low cd stun/slow is nice. But does she have that long range engage from Annie? Mass cc from Leona?

Are we going to be seeing some Annie/ Leona jungle guides from you soon?
If I helped you out, be sure to throw me a +Rep!
-

My Soraka Guide | My Review Service

Thanks for the sig, MissMaw!
NicknameMy
<Editor>
NicknameMy's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 20, 2015 12:28pm | Report
Naut Support by Fnatic, Yorick top by UoL, Fizz jungle by CW.

I want to be a Blitzball's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 20, 2015 1:26pm | Report
I'm currently working on a full ap Leona mid , bruiser top Annie and jungle Vayne guide. Also a support Riven guide in the makings. Coming to your League of Legends guides soon.

Thanks to The_Nameless_Bard for the sig!

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide