Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

7.4 Tier List + AMA

Creator: H4xDefender February 20, 2014 5:06pm
4307 posts - page 340 of 431
Vapora Dark
<Perfectionist>
Vapora Dark's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 29, 2015 8:04am | Report
Ah yes, god knows I wouldn't want to type a xomplixates poat in my phone.
RottedApples
<Inhouse Addict>
RottedApples's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 29, 2015 8:12am | Report
They're talking about Zyra mid, so I'll get to this question: what are yout thoughts about Zilean mid?

I have another question tho, but I'll post it later. Poat may be long and xomplixates that I will not type all of that in my phone, knowing that MOBAFire sucks in mobile.

EDIT: FAT THUMBS. TOO LAZY TO EDIT GRAMMATICAL ERRORS.

too lazy to edit grammatical error but edits in a whole sentence to say that.

rito pls nerf

Signature is from Ninja_Trigger's champion mastery thread!
New and slightly improved version is still up to date >HERE!<
H4xDefender
<Veteran>
H4xDefender's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 29, 2015 3:26pm | Report
hit up a bunch of challenger scene mid mains (im talking ****ing 10-15), literally everyone said that cassio could be ok but they haven't been playing her so... i'll leave her there for now.

as for zilean hes a pretty solid mid in protect comps. his zone control and waveclear are nice and his ult heals a lot if hes AP. his damage leaves a lot to be desired, but hes basically a different version of lulu, which isn't bad.
Mooninites
<Member>
Mooninites's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 29, 2015 4:23pm | Report
I'm a pretty avid Cassiopeia fan and to be completely honest I think she is hot garbage. Her kit is counter-intuitive as ****. She's a low range mage with no mobility and is squishy as hell. Her Q and W do ****-all for damage and require you to land them for her to spam twin fang, if she misses her damage is basically zero. Her ult is wonky and difficult to use effectively sometimes. Her passive is also ******ed and forces her to play aggressive in the lane to try and stack it up as fast as possible and makes her really susceptible to ganks. The mana chaneges also hurt her really bad. I just don't see how she is anything but among the worst champions in the game.
Thanks for the Signature MissMaw!
Jimmydoggga 2.0
<Member>
Jimmydoggga 2.0's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 29, 2015 4:27pm | Report
Mooninites wrote:
I'm a pretty avid Cassiopeia fan and to be completely honest I think she is hot garbage. Her kit is counter-intuitive as ****. She's a low range mage with no mobility and is squishy as hell. Her Q and W do ****-all for damage and require you to land them for her to spam twin fang, if she misses her damage is basically zero. Her ult is wonky and difficult to use effectively sometimes. Her passive is also ******ed and forces her to play aggressive in the lane to try and stack it up as fast as possible and makes her really susceptible to ganks. The mana chaneges also hurt her really bad. I just don't see how she is anything but among the worst champions in the game.

*In this meta

Basically MOBAFire.
Vapora Dark
<Perfectionist>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 29, 2015 4:37pm | Report
Mooninites wrote:
Her kit is counter-intuitive as ****. She's a low range mage with no mobility and is squishy as hell.

Yeah but the tradeoff for that is she's an extremely high DPS champion, definitely top 2 among all AP champions.

Having said that, here are the reasons to play her over Azir:

FalseoGod
<Veteran>
FalseoGod's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 29, 2015 4:54pm | Report
Boobs?
Thank you Byron for 2014's loudest laugh up till today
Vapora Dark
<Perfectionist>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 29, 2015 4:56pm | Report
And suddenly I feel like playing Cassiopeia...

for completely unrelated reasons of course :^)
Mooninites
<Member>
Mooninites's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 29, 2015 5:32pm | Report

Yeah but the tradeoff for that is she's an extremely high DPS champion, definitely top 2 among all AP champions.

Having said that, here are the reasons to play her over Azir:

well ya, but she has to be like 500 range to pump out as much damage as she can with twin fangs. If you saw her performance at IEM it was pretty atrocious and highlighted a lot of her problems. Sure, she's probably the highest dps champion in the game when she's able to pump out her damage, but it's not really practical at all
Thanks for the Signature MissMaw!
Teemoshy
<Member>
Teemoshy's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 29, 2015 6:33pm | Report
How's Quinn doing right now? I see she's tier 2 top and such but snooping on probuilds I saw that no one's played her for 3 weeks, I'm guessing because of Q nerfs?
"A bunch of high schoolers can't pass the California exit exam, huh? Well, we could try to see what is happening with our schools and why these kids are failing....nah let's just get rid of it. That money can go to my choo choo train!!"

-Presumed thoughts of Gov. Jerry Brown on CaHSEE testing

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide