Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

MOBAFire's first Mini Guide Contest of Season 14 is here! Create or update guides for the 30 featured champions and compete for up to $200 in prizes! 🏆
's Forum Avatar

7.4 Tier List + AMA

Creator: H4xDefender February 20, 2014 5:06pm
4307 posts - page 342 of 431
Jimmydoggga 2.0
<Member>
Jimmydoggga 2.0's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 30, 2015 6:55am | Report
Moon jungles Rumble as well from what I've seen, you must be sisters.

Basically MOBAFire.
GrandmasterD
<Member>
GrandmasterD's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 30, 2015 7:03am | Report
BlueArtist wrote:
I don't think "___ is only good on some people" is a criteria for the tier list."

It is, however, an argument for why tier lists are silly to begin with. As an argument for why a champion should be lower, though, it is not; any tier list should assume that the champion is played to absolute perfection. Of course, difficulty should be considered, but generally one should assume the aforementioned statement. Because of these things, tier lists are never set in stone; certain champs will always be strictly better than others, but the effectiveness of most will shift based on what your team comp is and what you are facing, as well on individual skill.

BlueArtist wrote:
Recently I've started playing Rumble jungle in norms, then ranked. An okay first clear, however after a sheen/runeglaive, I honestly feel he has the best clear out of all junglers right now. Ganks are average, but it is made up for in teamfights.

Even if it clears well, (early) ganks are incredibly important, which is why, especially at higher tiers, Rengar tends to be very hit-or-miss; his early-game pressure is very low, which is abusable through superior lane matchups.

I suppose, if he can clear – a fact of which I am not certain of –, Rumble can be okay if you have the upper hand in all of your lane matchups, and are not playing against a jungler which can invade you easily.
BlueArtist
<Member>
BlueArtist's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 30, 2015 8:53am | Report
He can clear well that's for sure. Just went a game of jungle rumble and recorded a level 5/6 clear with a gank. The quality's the best I can do, it's laggy and choppy-I'm using a laptop.

First clear is really bad as I've said.
A few of my my match histories.

Ganks rely heavily on the ultimate, and yeah any jungle invade affects the jungling very much.
My #2 RumbleGuide

^^ Thanks toUbnoxius,Xiaowiriamu,Natuhlee and Hogopogo for the sig!

Please give me a +rep if I helped you.
utopus
<Veteran>
utopus's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 30, 2015 8:54am | Report

I suppose, if he can clear – a fact of which I am not certain of –, Rumble can be okay if you have the upper hand in all of your lane matchups, and are not playing against a jungler which can invade you easily.

The fact still stands that this is a perfectly good reason why he should remain in the pits of the tier list. A jungler's success really shouldn't be conditional on whether the lane matchups your team has are advantageous to you
If I helped you out, be sure to throw me a +Rep!
-

My Soraka Guide | My Review Service

Thanks for the sig, MissMaw!
NicknameMy
<Editor>
NicknameMy's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 30, 2015 9:26am | Report
Lol Trends:

Champion of the week: crit Rengar
Increase of the week: Miss Fortune
Mechanic of the week: flashing Fizz ult after getting hit is super easy
Itembuild of the week: poppy support
Why of the week: devourer wolv minion block
OTGBionicArm
<McFly>
OTGBionicArm's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 30, 2015 9:39am | Report
H4x can you explain the rise of Quinn, in all roles, to me?
GrandmasterD
<Member>
GrandmasterD's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 30, 2015 9:49am | Report
utopus wrote:

The fact still stands that this is a perfectly good reason why he should remain in the pits of the tier list. A jungler's success really shouldn't be conditional on whether the lane matchups your team has are advantageous to you

As stated previously, team comps and what you are facing heavily influence how well a champion will perform, a.k.a. the spot in the tier list. Especially farming junglers have, throughout the history of League, relied on strong laners because they were not good at ganking, especially not early-game. Examples of these are Shyvana, Dr. Mundo, and Master Yi.

Whether jungle Rumble is good or not does not depend on that fact, it depends on how fast he actually clears and whether or not he is better than other champions of his class – the ones that farm a lot instead of ganking. If it turns out that Rumble clears far better than most, has a healthy clear, and is not as susceptible as most to invading – really mind the word ‘if’ here, because I do not know whether these statements are true or false – then I would say that Rumble is tier 1 under certain conditions.

NicknameMy wrote:
Lol Trends:

Champion of the week: crit Rengar
Increase of the week: Miss Fortune
Mechanic of the week: flashing Fizz ult after getting hit is super easy
Itembuild of the week: poppy support
Why of the week: devourer wolv minion block

Mooninites
<Member>
Mooninites's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 30, 2015 12:19pm | Report
Moon jungles Rumble as well from what I've seen, you must be sisters.

I don't really think its amazing, it's just fun

As stated previously, team comps and what you are facing heavily influence how well a champion will perform, a.k.a. the spot in the tier list. Especially farming junglers have, throughout the history of League, relied on strong laners because they were not good at ganking, especially not early-game. Examples of these are Shyvana, Dr. Mundo, and Master Yi.

Whether jungle Rumble is good or not does not depend on that fact, it depends on how fast he actually clears and whether or not he is better than other champions of his class – the ones that farm a lot instead of ganking. If it turns out that Rumble clears far better than most, has a healthy clear, and is not as susceptible as most to invading – really mind the word ‘if’ here, because I do not know whether these statements are true or false – then I would say that Rumble is tier 1 under certain conditions.

Rumble clears insanely fast, imo one of the fastest clears and he's really flexible and can start any buff. His clear isn't really that healthy though and I think his ganks are pretty mediocre. For reference, I think he has faster clear than reksai and about as healthy. His ult gives a lot of dragon pressure. I wouldn't ever put him under tier 1, he's too easy to invade and **** on early.

This is how tier 1 is explained

Quoted:
Best picks. Almost always good.

Rumble probably falls under tier 2 or tier 3 more
Thanks for the Signature MissMaw!
Teemoshy
<Member>
Teemoshy's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 30, 2015 7:49pm | Report
Nevermind to my Quinn question. Probuilds is bugged with her or something. Am interested in OTG's question though.
"Selfie got upset after the game because he realised he will team up with NA players soon."

-H2K VandeR
H4xDefender
<Veteran>
H4xDefender's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 31, 2015 2:37pm | Report
Quinn just has ridiculous pressure on all lanes as soon as that level 6 hits, and her damage is insane to boot. Her combination of mobility and power basically ruins the day of any champion without a dash, which is something that is incredibly powerful. Even if she has no lanes to gank, that level 6 allows her to get places fast to pick up farm, so even if shes been put behind its very easy for her to get back into a game.

Rumble's clear isn't particularly bad or slow, but he has literally 0 dueling potential, and **** ganks until level 6. Even then, they are lackluster unless you have perfect ult placement.

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide