Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

7.4 Tier List + AMA

Creator: H4xDefender February 20, 2014 5:06pm
4307 posts - page 402 of 431
Vapora Dark
<Perfectionist>
Vapora Dark's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 8, 2016 3:47am | Report
wow I would've expected Riven to be moved up because according so Hashin**** she's broken, has no counterplay, is better than Maokai, takes the same amount of skill as Aatrox to play, doesn't have to land autos to do damage and is a freelo pick :^)

Nearly had a stroke in the 10 minutes I watched his stream for

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EFtT8Avfd2M&feature=youtu.be&t=1m58s
H4xDefender
<Veteran>
H4xDefender's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 8, 2016 3:53am | Report

You're forgetting that 2nd E no longer does reduced damage to targets hit by 1st laser. His waveclear is better.

Does it hit the creeps before they walk by? I was under the assumption it didn't due to the delay increase.

Wayne3100 wrote:

Done.

Thoughts on Evelynn jungle? Is she worth picking up, and which runes/masteries/items would you run on her?

I think evelynn jungle is really strong in soloq. I think she isn't played as much because when you have bad games you feel REALLY useless, but good evelynn players are some of the least favorite things I play against in soloq. Playing her is difficult though, you have to play her quite a bit to learn to pick your ganks carefully, and how to execute them. (Flanking through the lane bush is super hard to survive).

As for runes, probably 15 AS/15 AP/Flat armor seals, and either flat MR glyphs, or flat AP.

Masteries is likely 6/18/6 or 12/18/0 with thunderlords, although I could see 12-0-18 or 6-6-18 for Strength of the ages working as well, depending on playstyle. Probably thunderlords though simply because you are pretty reliant on snowballing early.

As for TF jungle, hes just wayy too blue dependent early and prone to getting invaded due to his awful sustain/tankiness early. Also wants more gold than the jungle can feasibly give him.
H4xDefender
<Veteran>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 8, 2016 3:57am | Report

I'd enjoy that video a lot more if Dekar wasn't an insufferable manchild as well whenever he loses lane.
DisturbedFox
<Inhouse Regular>
DisturbedFox's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 8, 2016 4:04am | Report

Does it hit the creeps before they walk by? I was under the assumption it didn't due to the delay increase.

nah the delay only makes it hard to hit champions with it (without W/rylai) you can still hit the whole minion wave with both procs
H4xDefender
<Veteran>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 8, 2016 4:08am | Report

nah the delay only makes it hard to hit champions with it (without W/rylai) you can still hit the whole minion wave with both procs

Oh wow, thats a nice change then. The last nerf they had (before the rework) to his E damage made it so he had trouble clearing and it absolutely destroyed a lot of his competitive viability. Interested to see more of what mid laners think of him with the rework.
Vapora Dark
<Perfectionist>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 8, 2016 4:33am | Report
Doesn't his E slow now? I assume that on minions, the delay is compensated by the fact that they move slower.
H4xDefender
<Veteran>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 8, 2016 4:44am | Report
Doesn't his E slow now? I assume that on minions, the delay is compensated by the fact that they move slower.

no they just made it move faster
DisturbedFox
<Inhouse Regular>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 8, 2016 4:45am | Report

Oh wow, thats a nice change then. The last nerf they had (before the rework) to his E damage made it so he had trouble clearing and it absolutely destroyed a lot of his competitive viability. Interested to see more of what mid laners think of him with the rework.

His early is still ****. Only played 2 games of him on new patch and they were both stomps so I didn't really get to buy Rylai but I'd imagine he'd be stupid with it considering how much damage ult does now if it can stick to somebody. Waveclear isn't as instant as pre E nerf but it's much better than the patch before. His q is different now cuz both parts do some dmg instead of only the auto doing a **** ton and it actually does more dmg late now so have to get used to that. Overall he should be in a good place until assassins become more popular

no it doesn't slow, the 1st part just moves like 300 somethings faster now
Vapora Dark
<Perfectionist>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 8, 2016 5:01am | Report
I could have sworn I recently kept being slowed by Viktor E but I didn't notice a Rylai's on him...
DisturbedFox
<Inhouse Regular>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 8, 2016 5:20am | Report
u never see anything other than urself in game so maybe thats why

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide