Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

7.4 Tier List + AMA

Creator: H4xDefender February 20, 2014 5:06pm
4307 posts - page 403 of 431
Janitsu
<Moderator>
Janitsu's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 8, 2016 6:14am | Report
u never see anything other than urself in game so maybe thats why

Disturbed fuel can't smelt Vapora beams

Thanks to OwenTheAwesomer for the signature =)
FalseoGod
<Veteran>
FalseoGod's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 8, 2016 7:04am | Report
Had some hope that Yorick could've made it a bit higher in tier QQ he got two indirect buffs by Tear being more efficient in and lane and the black cleaver being cheaper (I always do tear - cleaver - gauntlet/visage - visage/gauntlet - muramana and hit like a truck while having 20% reduced damage coz of ghouls). Ohwell, I guess he's still pretty awful vs early jungle pressure.

When you spoke of Evelynn, did you mean AP or AD eve? I feel like AD eve is really strong right now, even if AP eve still deals more damage but gets blown up way too fast.

I believe your Undecided bit is missing Vladimir (?)
Thank you Byron for 2014's loudest laugh up till today
RottedApples
<Inhouse Addict>
RottedApples's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 8, 2016 10:01am | Report
FalseoGod wrote:
Had some hope that Yorick could've made it a bit higher in tier QQ he got two indirect buffs by Tear being more efficient in and lane and the black cleaver being cheaper (I always do tear - cleaver - gauntlet/visage - visage/gauntlet - muramana and hit like a truck while having 20% reduced damage coz of ghouls). Ohwell, I guess he's still pretty awful vs early jungle pressure.

When you spoke of Evelynn, did you mean AP or AD eve? I feel like AD eve is really strong right now, even if AP eve still deals more damage but gets blown up way too fast.

I believe your Undecided bit is missing Vladimir (?)

i think vlad is in the top lane list. Although i do wonder where he would fit in the mid lane list.

I wonder if teemo will go up at all with his buffs and the indirect buffs from items. gunblade seems to be decently good on him and revolver adds a little extra damage during laning phase. Rageblade works well because of the on hit from poison (and if you have a nashors that's just even better) I'm curious to see where it will leave him.

Signature is from Ninja_Trigger's champion mastery thread!
New and slightly improved version is still up to date >HERE!<
FalseoGod
<Veteran>
FalseoGod's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 8, 2016 10:37am | Report
Please don't buy rageblade on teemo, nashor's is more than enough.
Sarixis
<Member>
Sarixis's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 8, 2016 1:40pm | Report
So what made Zyra such a bad mid pick that she's no longer listed?

I've been playing her lately and I can see reasons why she wouldn't be placed high but not being there period surprised me.
Shuru
<Member>
Shuru's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 9, 2016 6:52am | Report
Sarixis wrote:
So what made Zyra such a bad mid pick that she's no longer listed?

I've been playing her lately and I can see reasons why she wouldn't be placed high but not being there period surprised me.

Zyra is a tier two support, but she doesn't handle mid lane as well now I guess. She wasn't actually ever that good in mid compared to her power in support anyways though, so it's not really unexpected.
Ban out GoodPlays GG
RottedApples
<Inhouse Addict>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 9, 2016 9:23am | Report
"we aren't going to balance zyra around support." - Rito Gaymes

RottedApples
<Inhouse Addict>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 9, 2016 2:56pm | Report
pbe changes today actually affecting the new mages.

swain changes seem to promote tanky builds? (maybe?) or they help him against tanky enemies who he won't do a lot of damage against.

also ap shyvana is totally a thing now Kappa. (and ap yi, KappaPride)

DillButt64
<Editor>
DillButt64's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 9, 2016 3:49pm | Report
i might play swain if his ult changes come out on the PBE the guy that put them in said hes scared they might be too strong
Thanks to TheNamelessBard for the signature
FalseoGod
<Veteran>
FalseoGod's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 9, 2016 4:30pm | Report
The Swain changes don't promote tanky builds, quite the opposite: most directions they took with his kit is to make him buy AP and to make him more relevant lategame.

It still feels like he might have a hard time with earlymidgame, definitely harder than pre 6.9 but I'm curious about these changes and how they'll affect them. Riot also pretty much officially stated they expect people to max Q on him first now, although I still find it somewhat..unreliable, so I don't know.

However, if you do the math, a swain with like 700 AP lategame will heal for 60% + 70% = 130% of damage dealt with R. That's no joke. And his E will deal ~170 + 700 damage over time.

Roa - Zhonya - Rabadon, get used to a worse lane phase and more passive positioning then become a monster.

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide