Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

7.4 Tier List + AMA

Creator: H4xDefender February 20, 2014 5:06pm
4307 posts - page 75 of 431
Bryun
<Magic Man>
Bryun's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 7, 2014 5:46pm | Report
Cooper112 wrote:

I just dont see how kog is better she does same thing but has an escape and better early game.

I think we will see her become stronger i dont even think twich is tier 1 anymore its out dated.

I would put tris tier 1 and twitch top of tier 2.

Lucian is getting huge nerf on pbe so i expect him to drop also and tris will be a top 3.

IMO, I think Kog'Maw is at the top of AD carries atm. He can shred through tanks, and poke freely with his ult. We haven't seen much of him yet in the NA servers because no one knows how to play him. He's actually one of the only other ADCs that can duel Twitch when he stealth ganks.

My tier list for tier 1 would be

Kog'Maw, Lucian, Twitch, Tristana, Caitlyn

This is until someone gets changed next patch. I have heard as well Lucian is getting nerfs.

Zyad
<Member>
Zyad's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 7, 2014 5:54pm | Report
Bryun wrote:

This is until someone gets changed next patch. I have heard as well Lucian is getting nerfs.

Indeed my friend... They prolly nerf the range 550 to 500 and the cast range of Q, 550 to 500

Thanks to jhoijhoi for the sig!
Luther3000
<Sharpshooter>
Luther3000's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 7, 2014 5:56pm | Report
There's no way that change will make it through to live as it stands. It would literally make Lucian the worst AD carry in the game (except maybe urgot) and no one would ever pick him again. If Riot actually go through with it they're incredibly dumb.
OTGBionicArm
<McFly>
OTGBionicArm's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 7, 2014 5:59pm | Report
They've made sillier decisions before. But let's not forgot they gave him a slew of buffs to compensate the range nerf. They are attempting to emphasize his mobility instead of him just generally being all around good.
Luther3000
<Sharpshooter>
Luther3000's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 7, 2014 6:01pm | Report
Those buffs are extremely minor at best, nowhere near enough to make up for such a ridiculous range nerf. He'd be Graves with shorter range, less tankiness, less burst and no AS steroid - i.e. completely unplayable. Honestly now that I look at it again I'm starting to think they actually nerfed his E too, it doesn't reset on kills now.

The worst part is it's so ****ing unnecessary. He's really not far ahead of the other tier 1 ADCs anymore (in fact Kog is probably better), a small numbers nerf would've been more than enough. There's no need to delete him from the game like this.
Mooninites
<Member>
Mooninites's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 7, 2014 10:56pm | Report
Bryun wrote:

IMO, I think Kog'Maw is at the top of AD carries atm. He can shred through tanks, and poke freely with his ult. We haven't seen much of him yet in the NA servers because no one knows how to play him. He's actually one of the only other ADCs that can duel Twitch when he stealth ganks.

kind of surprises me Kog'Maw is considered OP in korea, this comes just months after Koreans refused to play Jinx, despite her being insanely op, just because she had low mobility/no escape
Thanks for the Signature MissMaw!
utopus
<Veteran>
utopus's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 7, 2014 11:45pm | Report
Well keep in mind that the champions that really punish carries with lack of escapes are either permaban status ( Jax), or have seen significant nerfs ( Exhaust buff, Zed, LeBlanc, Ahri, etc. etc.)

I think it makes sense that adcs without escapes are coming back - champions lacking escapes usually have more firepower to them, and teams look for adcs that compensate for their lack of mobility with ****tons of damage.
If I helped you out, be sure to throw me a +Rep!
-

My Soraka Guide | My Review Service

Thanks for the sig, MissMaw!
BlueArtist
<Member>
BlueArtist's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 8, 2014 12:20am | Report

They've made sillier decisions before. But let's not forgot they gave him a slew of buffs to compensate the range nerf. They are attempting to emphasize his mobility instead of him just generally being all around good.

If they wanted to emphasize mobility why had they removed the E reset on him? I agree with you though, they want to do what they are saying recently, to "define the character".

Luther3000 wrote:

Those buffs are extremely minor at best, nowhere near enough to make up for such a ridiculous range nerf. He'd be Graves with shorter range, less tankiness, less burst and no AS steroid - i.e. completely unplayable. Honestly now that I look at it again I'm starting to think they actually nerfed his E too, it doesn't reset on kills now.

The worst part is it's so ****ing unnecessary. He's really not far ahead of the other tier 1 ADCs anymore (in fact Kog is probably better), a small numbers nerf would've been more than enough. There's no need to delete him from the game like this.

Yes the range nerf is kinda harsh, it puts Lucian even behind Quinn. Well 500 is actually on par with Kog'Maw but he has an attack range steroid. However they compensate the Piercing Light and range nerf by adding the cooldown reduction from his passive, which actually introduces more counter play (as they wanted it) while not completely killing Lucian's ability to poke. Right now Lucian usually has no danger landing a Q, but if the changes are pushed out he needs to judge when is a good time to use it since it would be less safe than before, while the reduction allows him to still have the mobility and escape. Well, that was the weakness they had to create, making Lucian when he is using Piercing Light vulnerable to introduce counterplay.

If they really want a nerf in the range, I think 525 is a good number.
My #2 RumbleGuide

^^ Thanks toUbnoxius,Xiaowiriamu,Natuhlee and Hogopogo for the sig!

Please give me a +rep if I helped you.
BlueArtist
<Member>
BlueArtist's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 8, 2014 12:24am | Report
Also my server just pushed out 4.11 patch. dem efficiency
My #2 RumbleGuide

^^ Thanks toUbnoxius,Xiaowiriamu,Natuhlee and Hogopogo for the sig!

Please give me a +rep if I helped you.
FalseoGod
<Veteran>
FalseoGod's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 8, 2014 2:15am | Report
Can Riot finally decide to destroy Kassadin, I'm tired of that champ since season 2. Make him a bruiser teleporter that is only effective rushing Sunfire Aegis and Abyssal Mask plis.

I'm tired of feeling like I either have to pick a very specific counter to him (some of which lose their power spike lategame, where Kass shines) or play a midlaner that can't take him out of lane because he went Crystalline Flask and pots and if I auto him my lane is gonna push and once he gets catalyst the protector he doesn't die.
Thank you Tsuki for the sig!

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide