Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

MOBAFire's second Mini Guide Contest of Season 14 is here! Create or update guides for the 30 featured champions and compete for up to $200 in prizes! 🏆
's Forum Avatar

A questionaire on the supportive role

Creator: The_Nameless_Bard August 18, 2011 9:15am
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
wRAthoFVuLK
<Altruistic Artist>
wRAthoFVuLK's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 18, 2011 5:09pm | Report
b, c+d, b+c, b+c

Thanks to TRUeLM, Plastictree, Scrax, Xiaowiriamu, foggy12, JahGFX, jhoijhoi, msrobinson, JEFFY40HANDS, Nyoike, MissMaw, and me :) for the sigs!
wRAthoFVuLK
<Altruistic Artist>
wRAthoFVuLK's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 18, 2011 5:10pm | Report
Searz wrote:

Question 1:
I play supports...
C. When the team needs it

Question 2:
Your stand on the No CS Support playstyle:
A. It often makes the game un-fun for the support player and can sometimes harm the team more than help it <-- Laaaawl, fail. Anyone who uses this is a clear baddie.

(modified) E. If you build/play supports any other way you're a terrible player.

Question 3:
If you very rarely or never play supports what type of champion do you usually play:
B. AP carry
C. Melee DPS (jungler)
D. Tank (jungler)

Question 4:
You notice your support building is AP items you...
A. Chew them out and tell them how bad of a player they must be <-- In ranked

F. Don't care unless they're taking your farm or feeding their ***es off <-- In normal

lol yea basically me :D

Thanks to TRUeLM, Plastictree, Scrax, Xiaowiriamu, foggy12, JahGFX, jhoijhoi, msrobinson, JEFFY40HANDS, Nyoike, MissMaw, and me :) for the sigs!
Crazy Smurf
<Member>
Crazy Smurf's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 18, 2011 5:40pm | Report
E
C
B
C
- Witcher 1 and 2 Collecter Editions - Best RPGs in tha World -
The_Nameless_Bard
<Ancient Member>
The_Nameless_Bard's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 18, 2011 8:03pm | Report
Searz wrote:

Question 2:
Your stand on the No CS Support playstyle:
A. It often makes the game un-fun for the support player and can sometimes harm the team more than help it <-- Laaaawl, fail. Anyone who uses this is a clear baddie.

It is un-fun for most support players. Interesting that most of the people who support the idea don't main supports.

You can laugh at it...but it's true.

This game is a team game, you can't share farm don't share a lane.

=P
Luther3000
<Sharpshooter>
Luther3000's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 18, 2011 8:09pm | Report

It is un-fun for most support players. Interesting that most of the people who support the idea don't main supports.

You can laugh at it...but it's true.

This game is a team game, you can't share farm don't share a lane.

=P

I actually kind of enjoy not last hitting, it means I don't have to worry about anything while laning and I can just focus on keeping my teammate alive. It's kind of relaxing not to have to think about it.

I don't main supports but I've been playing Sona and Janna a lot lately (bastards won't let me solo lane).
The_Nameless_Bard
<Ancient Member>
The_Nameless_Bard's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 18, 2011 8:28pm | Report
It's cool that you like it. All I'm trying to come up with is a general idea of the thought on supportive play: Carry players vs. Support players.

I, for example, absolutely hate it. I've done it with every conceivable support and I never have fun doing it, so I don't do it anymore.

Searz, on the other hand, thinks anyone who plays a support any other way is a bad player.

As long as everyone involved is having a good time I don't care how "bad" something is....
Confehdehrehtheh
<Member>
Confehdehrehtheh's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 18, 2011 8:30pm | Report
B A E C

I really do hope the meta shifts from 0cs supports so I can hear Sona's autoattacks some more. I like the sound it makes. >.>
Awesome sig by jhoijhoi :D
Aura-Support/CDR Sona|Jungle Yorick
Queso
<Member>
Queso's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 18, 2011 8:38pm | Report
1. C, when the team needs it as it's not really a position I like. If I have to, I prefer to play someone like Janna or Zilean.
2. B, it sucks *** and it's not very fun to just sit there and babysit but it's more important that your Ashe, Corki, Trist, whatever is as powerful as possible.
3. B, ap carry
4. C, i don't like telling people how to build unless they ask for help. (Note:Nobody ever actually does that)
Yougan
<Member>
Yougan's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 18, 2011 10:53pm | Report
E - I really suck as support (trying to learn) and I mostly end up dying or something... So for my teams own sake I can't play them at the moment. :S

A - No comments...

E - If not It's like... 4 others AD carries/AP carries, then I take something from the opposit. The tank role someone rarely choose... Therefor I don't feel like they shall complain about it if they don't take it but Insta lock in on a carry. I play Amumu and Rammus but I am still bad with them. :3

C/D - I actually tought it was normal with AP support.... xD

Thanks to jhoijhoi, Brynolf, Jeffy40hands, Samoh, MissMaw, Vavena, Koksei and The-Nameless-Bard for my signs
Trophycase
<Editor>
Trophycase's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 18, 2011 11:41pm | Report
B, D, A, Chew them out if I feel like it, or let it go because I don't care enough
Check out my Swain, Taric, and Ashe guides!
No guides currently in progress!
If I helped you at all, give me a +Rep please, thanks!
Also check out my stream!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide