Q1: C, it's not usually my favorite role, but I usually play support
Alistar and recently bought
Janna. I don't mind playing a support at all, but usually our team comp is lacking something more important, like a jungler.
Q2: D, though I actually find it kind of fun playing without last-hitting. It lets me focus more on my support job and map awareness, since I usually take
Clairvoyance.
Q3: E, I like playing different roles and champions, and can usually fit to whatever my team needs. Playing the same champion/role over and over can get a bit boring.
Q4: C, AP support can work okay. It's not how I play, but I definitely won't tell someone off for doing it, as long as they don't take extra CS from the carries.
Q2: D, though I actually find it kind of fun playing without last-hitting. It lets me focus more on my support job and map awareness, since I usually take
Q3: E, I like playing different roles and champions, and can usually fit to whatever my team needs. Playing the same champion/role over and over can get a bit boring.
Q4: C, AP support can work okay. It's not how I play, but I definitely won't tell someone off for doing it, as long as they don't take extra CS from the carries.

Thanks to Hoppermh for the sig!
Question 1:
I play supports...
C. When the team needs it
Question 2:
Your stand on the No CS Support playstyle:
A. It often makes the game un-fun for the support player and can sometimes harm the team more than help it <-- Laaaawl, fail. Anyone who uses this is a clear baddie.
(modified) E. If you build/play supports any other way you're a terrible player.
Question 3:
If you very rarely or never play supports what type of champion do you usually play:
B. AP carry
C. Melee DPS (jungler)
D. Tank (jungler)
Question 4:
You notice your support building is AP items you...
A. Chew them out and tell them how bad of a player they must be <-- In ranked
F. Don't care unless they're taking your farm or feeding their ***es off <-- In normal
I play supports...
C. When the team needs it
Question 2:
Your stand on the No CS Support playstyle:
(modified) E. If you build/play supports any other way you're a terrible player.
Question 3:
If you very rarely or never play supports what type of champion do you usually play:
B. AP carry
C. Melee DPS (jungler)
D. Tank (jungler)
Question 4:
You notice your support building is AP items you...
A. Chew them out and tell them how bad of a player they must be <-- In ranked
F. Don't care unless they're taking your farm or feeding their ***es off <-- In normal
"Nothing says I like you more than letting you drink my filtered urine." - deityignis
"MY WHOLE LIFE IS A WANK." - WTTNHK
"There are boobs...LOTS OF BOOBS. And then Obama comes out of no where." - JEFFY40HANDS, on Air Gear
"MY WHOLE LIFE IS A WANK." - WTTNHK
"There are boobs...LOTS OF BOOBS. And then Obama comes out of no where." - JEFFY40HANDS, on Air Gear
He plays Morde like he plays support, duuh.
Real smartz fo' sho'.
Real smartz fo' sho'.
"You can't have your privacy violated if you don't know your privacy is violated." - Mike Rogers, U.S. Representative for Michigan's 8th congressional district, 2013
I.e: Mike Rogers doesn't think it's rape unless the victim knows (s)he has been raped. Sounds legit.
I.e: Mike Rogers doesn't think it's rape unless the victim knows (s)he has been raped. Sounds legit.
Searz wrote:
He plays Morde like he plays support, duuh.
Real smartz fo' sho'.
Of course not. My main is morde, but I'm allowed to play as any other champions I want and I like to play as support too.
What can I do if Morde is my main and I'm a great support? Yeah, its odd, but its true.
You need to log in before commenting.


I play supports...
B. Regularly
Question 2:
Your stand on the No CS Support playstyle:
D. It's fun to lane with a support cuz I get extra farm
Question 3:
If you very rarely or never play supports what type of champion do you usually play:
B. AP carry
Question 4:
You notice your support building is AP items you...
C. Ignore them, it's their choice to build whatever they want