Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

MOBAFire's first Mini Guide Contest of Season 14 is here! Create or update guides for the 30 featured champions and compete for up to $200 in prizes! 🏆
's Forum Avatar

Ability To Rent Champions?

Creator: HunterTTP May 18, 2012 9:28am
1 2
Keondre
<Member>
Keondre's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 22, 2012 12:46pm | Report
+rep to JEFFY for those well thought out answers..
사랑은 장님이다. | ความงามในความแข็งแรง. | 愛は治療です.
Vitigam
<Member>
Vitigam's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 22, 2012 5:52pm | Report
What Jeff said. We already have the Free Rotation and it would mess up the whole system.
Thanks to Arcana3

Check Out All These Peeps Who Make Sigs <3
LaCorpse, Jhoijhoi, Miss Maw, Arcana3
Xiron
Mooninites
<Member>
Mooninites's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 22, 2012 6:11pm | Report
sounds like a terrible idea
Thanks for the Signature MissMaw!
CasterMaster
<Veteran>
CasterMaster's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 22, 2012 6:45pm | Report
I think they should allow you to test a champion before you buy them. Like, you can test EACH individual champion with a new "test" button beside the buy. This will open a simulator version of Summoner's Rift, where you get put in mid lane vs a bot like Ryze bot, and you can test the champion however you like.

Basically you're not actually "buying" the champion, you're just giving the champion a quick run-down and try-out before you make your full commitment to buying them. This way even if you don't know what champion you want to buy or if you're not sure, you can always give them a test run.

Another thing could be you testing out a champion with OTHER players who are also simulating. This gives a feel for how well you'd do against some players before you even bought the champion while other players will do the same.

My Elise Guide | My Kassadin Guide
Thanks to jhoijhoi, albableat, Arcana3, GMD and I for the awesome sigs! im a zombie
1 2

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide