Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

MOBAFire's second Mini Guide Contest of Season 14 is here! Create or update guides for the 30 featured champions and compete for up to $200 in prizes! 🏆
's Forum Avatar

All My 7 provisional matches ARE LOSES.

Creator: Sirnikolai April 22, 2015 6:03pm

This thread is locked

PLEASE NOTE: This thread has been locked by the moderators. You cannot reply to it.

1 2
Ninja Trigger
<Editor>
Ninja Trigger's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 23, 2015 12:06am | Report
Sirnikolai wrote:
12 straight loses because people leave etc, no one else is tank besides me which I'm still learning.

If you do not know how to play a role/champion confidently and competently you shouldn't be playing ranked. Also I understand that getting stuck playing a role that you are uncomfortable sucks, but you should still be able play at least 3-5 champions for each lane, Before playing Ranked

Sirnikolai wrote:
Yea the only way out of ***in bronze is SMURFING your way out with a duo who's already in Diamond, platinum or gold.

As a solo campiagn player this game sucks in Rank with unknown teammates. You have to physically KNOW SOMEONE who play this on an regular basis, i work part time so that's impossible.....

A lot of people on MobaFire work full time jobs and they are still able to find people to play with on a regular basis, a problem you may be having is finding people that will play with you.

Sirnikolai wrote:

My personality is Kirito solo player/quick learner/hard worker/anger/hero/lover.
Figures this is a pain just like Call of duty Advance Warfare just terrible people playing. If there was a hack for this game i would definitely use it

There is no quick way to get better either take our advice which has freely been given to you and stop whining about team-mates, or you could just continue to fantasize about a play good button/hack, because it doesn't exist, Well there are EloBoosters.....

Sirnikolai wrote:

My mistakes are
- buying wards because my team isn't( a fighter shouldn't have to buy all the bloody time)
- getting gank because I've already use my wards 2 vs 1.
- Warding to deep (while i'm support).

Sometimes that is the best thing you can be doing buying wards is good! but if your support isn't buying wards/using any wards or at least getting a sight-stone then yeah blame away, I hate seeing supports that don't ward, but remember they can only place 3 of them.

As far as getting ganked because your wards are expired you just really need to work on Map Awareness.

When it comes to Warding to deep, again just look at the map, if your ADC just killed the bot lane and their jungle is top, feel free to ward their blue, or whatever deep bush you can get

Sirnikolai wrote:

What i do need help with is escaping the impossible maybe 1 vs 1 or whatever as I'm a solo player, which titles mean nothing these days. Look @ my profile for clarification Your NOT PERFECT no one is. 1 mistake you make Goodbye diamond title LOL.

Diamond players clearly display good habits, and they play consistently well, not perfect but consistent.

And all the information and advice we have been trying to give you could help you play consistently better, but you just ignore all of it, and just blame your team instead of working on things that you could be doing better.
jhoijhoi
<MOBAFire Mother>
jhoijhoi's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 23, 2015 12:10am | Report
DillButt64 wrote:
how many questions do they ask in the hole?

I giggled.
guide writing tips 'n tricksashes to ashesfancy a sig?

♡ sig by thenamelessbard ♡
Wayne3100
<Retired Admin>
Wayne3100's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 23, 2015 1:06am | Report
sirell wrote:
There is a >>QQ Thread<< for this.

Thanks to MissMaw for the signature!
1 2

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide