Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Any Featured or High "Elo" Dom...

Creator: SirAeros December 20, 2012 4:55pm
wRAthoFVuLK
<Altruistic Artist>
wRAthoFVuLK's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 22, 2012 6:33pm | Report
Do you know Netorare Man?

He's an IRL friend that is one of the highest Elo in Dom and is like every tourney =o

Thanks to TRUeLM, Plastictree, Scrax, Xiaowiriamu, foggy12, JahGFX, jhoijhoi, msrobinson, JEFFY40HANDS, Nyoike, MissMaw, and me :) for the sigs!
TehRayXu
<Member>
TehRayXu's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 22, 2012 6:40pm | Report
I asked the DominateDominion chat about you, but nobody seems to know you.

The chat consists of a lot of "high elo" players. I've also never seen you on the chat or ingame either. But atleast you seem to know your stuff and the meta and all, even if nobody knows you.
Woop Woop!
BusDriver210
<Member>
BusDriver210's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 22, 2012 8:20pm | Report
Just ignore Darcurse and the other dominion haters. Dominion is fun and fast paced, a great break from the rift if you ask me. I have been working on some dominion focused guides, but at the moment am to busy to really finish them off properly. I don't have any delusions of being "pro", but if your looking for help with your guides or just someone to play a few normals add me to your friends list.

IGN: Augustice
+Rep me if i'm useful!
wRAthoFVuLK
<Altruistic Artist>
wRAthoFVuLK's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 22, 2012 8:36pm | Report
U on EU? =o

Thanks to TRUeLM, Plastictree, Scrax, Xiaowiriamu, foggy12, JahGFX, jhoijhoi, msrobinson, JEFFY40HANDS, Nyoike, MissMaw, and me :) for the sigs!
Darcurse
<Member>
Darcurse's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 23, 2012 5:37am | Report
@Bus

Either way I'm writting stuff to complicated or you guys aren't rely putting any afford into reading...

Where the heck did I ever say I hate Domi?

Constructive critsim =|= hate, just saying.
SirAeros
<Member>
SirAeros's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 23, 2012 9:01am | Report

U on EU? =o

No on Na

TehRayku may be to Time Zone since I'm from South America and I play mostly on times where the chat is not full

I am on the chat but I'm mostly there to joke and Talk even if people don't seem to know me I also tend to chat a bit with known people also Sauron Stole my Tier List from the Cleavergeddon era he even mentioning putting me on Tier 5(Aeros with Black Cleaver) due to me complaining :P

oh and Dacurse isn't a hater of Dominion just a hate of the 5-man Revive Meta
Pølsemanden
<Member>
Pølsemanden's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 23, 2012 9:31am | Report
Darcurse wrote:

And I don't care about some "pro" (.......) tournies where ppl go 10x Revive.
Revive on whatever game mod is nothing more than a "You lose! Continue?"
If you use a Revive in Domi, it only means I killed you and now am tagging your tower and you wasted one SS slot to simply prevent that.
After that you're on a 8,5 min CD.

I don't care about what "the best dominion players in the world" do
Revive on any game mod is nothing more than a "You lose! continue?" I honestly have no idea what the game mod dominion is about and am oblivious to the fact that to win in dominion the tactic is Capture-HOLD.
If you use revive in Domi, it only means i killed you and you can prevent me from taking a tower and ultimately just stalemate the game until the last second where the enemy having that base for the entire duration of the game won it, since the 2 times we did kill the defender he just respawned and saved the tower from captivity.
After that you're on a 8,5 min CD.
Ty MM and Blood for the sigs :3 | Rammus is comming back - heard it here first!

"Carrying"-guide | My reviewservice
Nighthawk
<Veteran>
Nighthawk's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 23, 2012 7:25pm | Report
Wow polse that was hard to read lol.

I've talked a bit with Nekrogen about Dom, and yeah I forgot how annoying Kass is too ;-; not sure about Lulu tho.

If you guys want, I think I could make some Dom guides since the last time I looked at that section pretty well all of the guides were **** lol.

SirAeros
<Member>
SirAeros's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 24, 2012 4:02am | Report
Nighthawk wrote:

Wow polse that was hard to read lol.

I've talked a bit with Nekrogen about Dom, and yeah I forgot how annoying Kass is too ;-; not sure about Lulu tho.

If you guys want, I think I could make some Dom guides since the last time I looked at that section pretty well all of the guides were **** lol.

YES,that would be very nice this was my main objective get more good guides for the mode and Lulu is Annoying due the fact that

A)she Delays and Defend(there is a difference IMO) Captures Points Like a Boss

B)if you play a Squishy Assassin or a burst Reliant Champ(Aka Fizz and Talon two of my mains) and Lulu is on the enemy team the chances are you won't be able of killing anyone outside of Botlane :/

C)She is Extremely Tanky and that Tankiness is so Deceptive so she can bait VERY EASILY(I mean realy I won games because Lulu Kept Baiting Kha and Kass to their deaths

D)Her Utility is Mostly Combat Based this kind of Utility is Amazing on this mode
Darcurse
<Member>
Darcurse's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 24, 2012 5:46am | Report
@Polse

Yeah right, because tagging a tower ONCE means it's impossible to recapture again...

And I do know what matters in Domi.
Problem is, while you guys waste one slot for Revive, I got one for Exhaust, Ignite, etc., use that to kill and FORCE you to use Revive, with witch you MAY have a chance to prevent me from capturing your tower, and even if you really do, there are other tactics to capture a tower again + I have my SS two times ready before you get your Revive again.

But hey: Revive =|= secured tower.

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide