Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Ask a Diamond [Week 4: Mid lane]

Creator: Vynertje April 30, 2014 2:26am

This thread is locked

PLEASE NOTE: This thread has been locked by the moderators. You cannot reply to it.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7
PsiGuard
<Retired Admin>
PsiGuard's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 4, 2014 1:33pm | Report
xIchi wrote:

The point of Annie beeing a counter to Ahri is not that she can stun with her Q, not that she can use Tibbers and try to burst faster lol.

I'm pretty sure those are still significant aspects to the matchup. :/
Thanks to The_Nameless_Bard for the sig!
xIchi
<Member>
xIchi's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 5, 2014 9:48am | Report
Well they are, but to get to that point the stuff I stated below is more significant for the actual laning until then? :D
mastrer1000
<Editor>
mastrer1000's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 6, 2014 1:30am | Report
Thanks to IPodPulse for this <3^
I want to be a Blitzball's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 6, 2014 8:56am | Report
How good is Ahri right now and how well does she do against the most popular mids?

Thanks to The_Nameless_Bard for the sig!
xIchi
<Member>
xIchi's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 6, 2014 9:55am | Report
Since assasins are rather weak right now, she is also a weak pick.
Not save enough and not enough AoE.
NateDog13
<Member>
NateDog13's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 6, 2014 11:19am | Report

How good is Ahri right now and how well does she do against the most popular mids?

Lower end of the tier 2 picks (Still viable but not broken), might even be top of the tier 3. There are a lot better picks, but she's one of those champions that thrives off of skill, like Zed and Leblanc. You can definitely still win games with her, but she's pretty far from the "OP's" in terms of power. Laning phases can be quite rough with her, and she requires quite a few games to really get a handle on her kit in terms of fighting potential and damage.
-Thanks to Kalaaver for this awesome sig! Check out my guides (Click the Picture Above)!-

Barph
<Member>
Barph's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 6, 2014 5:09pm | Report

Shes sort of a weaker version of LeBlanc right now in the sense that LB does everything she does more reliably or easier.

So from a non-Ahri perspective I wouldn't recommend people pick her up specifically to carry ranked with however if you are good with Ahri she is in a perfectly fine spot so if you really enjoy her shes good to go ranked with.
I'm Varph, who is Barph anyway?
Uuskilu
<Member>
Uuskilu's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 7, 2014 7:53pm | Report
What's the best way to deal with some of the longer ranged mid champs while playing as Fizz? Should I play passive and wait till I can burst them down or try to harass them out of lane?

Also, what happens when Ask a Diamond runs out of lanes to cover? Are you going to start doing champ types like bruiser, assassin, mage, etc. cuz I think that'd be cool.
Thanks to The_Nameless_Bard for the epic sigpic

Also, check out my Soundcloud, I make music..kinda
https://soundcloud.com/agentagent/tracks
NateDog13
<Member>
NateDog13's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 7, 2014 8:00pm | Report
Uuskilu wrote:

What's the best way to deal with some of the longer ranged mid champs while playing as Fizz? Should I play passive and wait till I can burst them down or try to harass them out of lane?

Also, what happens when Ask a Diamond runs out of lanes to cover? Are you going to start doing champ types like bruiser, assassin, mage, etc. cuz I think that'd be cool.

The best thing you can do to deal with them, is to go in for cs when they go for a last hit, that way you both cant attack eachother. From there you generally wait til your power spike, whether that be 3 or 6, or your jungler, and then all in them for a kill on them. From then on, keep coming back and forcing them to either back or kill them over and over again. Snowball the lane in your favor, keep control, and roam if you need to :D!

That's a good question. :p
-Check out my Lucian Guide (Click the Picture above, 4 Current Builds)!-

NateDog13
<Member>
NateDog13's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 8, 2014 12:53pm | Report
Here's my question to all my Diamond peeps, and anyone else who would like to join in, now that feral flare is losing its *sunglasses* flair. Do you think more non-mobile mid picks are going to start seeing competitive play, like Syndra, Lux, Xerath, or will they still mostly stay out of view due to the already irritating to deal with spirit of the elder lizard junglers (Panth,Wu,etc.)? Or this flair meta still going to stay in place even after the nerfs?
-Check out my Lucian Guide (Click the Picture above, 4 Current Builds)!-
1 2 3 4 5 6 7

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide