Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

MOBAFire's second Mini Guide Contest of Season 14 is here! Create or update guides for the 30 featured champions and compete for up to $200 in prizes! 🏆
's Forum Avatar

Best / Worst Passives in the game

Creator: Keels August 5, 2011 2:34pm
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Xenasis
<Member>
Xenasis's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 5, 2011 6:05pm | Report
TheJohn wrote:

Wait, Karma's passive is useless? Free AP is useless?

She really doesn't get much at full/almost full health, and since she's a support, her base stats are terrible defensively, and she shouldn't have any items to make her tanky enough to survive more than a few hits since supports should never really get more than 30 CS, putting yourself on the line for a little extra shield is kind of silly.
Xenasis
<Member>
Xenasis's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 5, 2011 6:14pm | Report
Keels wrote:

Trundle's passive is only good for the first couple levels, and only then in the jungle...

If you're playing Trundle anywhere but the jungle, then you're playing him wrong :/

That's like complaining that Nunu's Q doesn't do much outside the jungle. It's not supposed to.

With Trundle's passive you can literally sit in the jungle from 1-6 with just a Vampiric Sceptre and never need to b. Not many junglers can say that. Maybe Cho is the only other.

It actually does help a lot more later on jungling, it gives more health than you'd expect, you can go into the jungle and kill a few things, and your health is looking really great.

It's a mediocre to good passive. It's not one of the best but it's not one of the worst either.
yegaboo11
<Member>
yegaboo11's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 5, 2011 6:19pm | Report
Why no love for Ryze's passive? His passive is what takes him from a so-so caster to a rapid-fire spell machine gun.
       ▲Flipping tables is fun!
     ▲ ▲ (╯ಠ_ಠ)╯︵ ┻━┻   
TheJohn
<Editor>
TheJohn's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 5, 2011 6:53pm | Report
yegaboo11 wrote:

Why no love for Ryze's passive? His passive is what takes him from a so-so caster to a rapid-fire spell machine gun.

Machine gun? You need some CDR, or you'll use his combo and end up with CDs.
Xenasis
<Member>
Xenasis's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 5, 2011 7:00pm | Report
You get that with a Frozen Heart though really
Keels
<Editor>
Keels's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 5, 2011 7:04pm | Report
@ Xenasis: I mean it's pretty much bad once he's done jungling. It's a jungling passive. Nunu's Consume, however, lets him lane competently as well.

@ Yegaboo His passive is meh... Ryze is generally a meh character. Ever since his mana rework I've seen one who's done well, and that's cause our moron ashe at mid fed him silly.

I don't care about my rep, but you can +rep if you want to.
yegaboo11
<Member>
yegaboo11's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 5, 2011 7:07pm | Report
Keels wrote:

@ Xenasis: I mean it's pretty much bad once he's done jungling. It's a jungling passive. Nunu's Consume, however, lets him lane competently as well.

@ Yegaboo His passive is meh... Ryze is generally a meh character. Ever since his mana rework I've seen one who's done well, and that's cause our moron ashe at mid fed him silly.

His combo can be spammed fairly effectively if you know the order to do it in... Which most people (in my experience) don't.
       ▲Flipping tables is fun!
     ▲ ▲ (╯ಠ_ಠ)╯︵ ┻━┻   
Bryun
<Magic Man>
Bryun's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 5, 2011 7:11pm | Report
Xenasis wrote:

If you're playing Trundle anywhere but the jungle, then you're playing him wrong :/

That's like complaining that Nunu's Q doesn't do much outside the jungle. It's not supposed to.

With Trundle's passive you can literally sit in the jungle from 1-6 with just a Vampiric Sceptre and never need to b. Not many junglers can say that. Maybe Cho is the only other.

It actually does help a lot more later on jungling, it gives more health than you'd expect, you can go into the jungle and kill a few things, and your health is looking really great.

It's a mediocre to good passive. It's not one of the best but it's not one of the worst either.

Actually Trundle has very good sustainability and could solo top efficiently, he's a good top.

Dotter
<Member>
Dotter's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 5, 2011 7:23pm | Report
Jax's passive is really good.

Kog Maw's is just pure fun :p

Eve's is ****

Anivia's is really annoying xD
caucheka
<Veteran>
caucheka's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 5, 2011 7:25pm | Report
Xenasis wrote:

and since she's a support

cut that **** out. karma is not a support.
I like things that make me feel stupid. - Ken Levine
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide