Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

MOBAFire's second Mini Guide Contest of Season 14 is here! Create or update guides for the 30 featured champions and compete for up to $200 in prizes! 🏆
's Forum Avatar

Champions Played by the Most Toxic Players

Creator: cooper56 February 23, 2014 9:20am
luizdeh
<Member>
luizdeh's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 24, 2014 9:56am | Report
A point that can be taken from this, at the very least, is that support players are better mannered than average.

Aside from that, not much really. Would be very indicative if there were like 8 junglers in the top 10 or Bronzodia or some **** like that.
SOAC Bas
<Member>
SOAC Bas's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 24, 2014 10:04am | Report
I agree with Toshabi. I just hit a 3 day ban on my main account, and the games they listed as bannable are games in which I was raged at but never responded. Even the chat log shows that the majority of my comments were Quit screwing around and let me play or My bad. In the games that I was reported only one of them did I genuinely rage.

The tribunal is **** and everyone knows it. I once ended up running into the same troll 15 times over a span of 2 weeks and I know for a fact he was reported at least 10 of those games by 4 players and yet he kept showing up.

Let's face it the tribunal's stats are a joke and are based on the whims of a few players who think they know what's best for the game. There is no appeal process (which is hilarious), and there is no clear definition as to why you got a warning or suspension other than your behavior was not conducive to a pleasant environement.

I also never play Yi/Lee though I did recently start playing Vayne maybe that's why I got banned.
Podcaster and producer of community driven content - sittingonacouch.com
Jack Rubino
<Member>
Jack Rubino's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 24, 2014 10:11am | Report
i played a lot of yi, some lee, and 1-2 games as vayne with my bro's account

still never got banned.

tho i got some warnings sometimes, even if i never raged or just tried to keep my team quite.

in a game a semi-trolling-afk-farming jinx even said i flamed her, when i didnt write anything throughout the whole game.
"It's gonna be legen… wait for it… dary!"
Toshabi
<Veteran>
Toshabi's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 24, 2014 10:16am | Report
luizdeh wrote:

A point that can be taken from this, at the very least, is that support players are better mannered than average.

Aside from that, not much really. Would be very indicative if there were like 8 junglers in the top 10 or Bronzodia or some **** like that.

Play ranked and I promise you that your view on supports will change.
sirell
<Member>
sirell's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 24, 2014 10:24am | Report
I play ranked. My views on supports haven't changed much. I like to think I'm pretty mild-mannered.

ADCs on the other hand... they still try to treat me like trash 80% of the time.
Jovy
<Admin>
Jovy's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 24, 2014 12:12pm | Report
"FlorinBerell 331 points 8 hours ago
My theory is that support mains have just developed an effective enough strategy for acting like a condescending, elitist **** in a way that's subtle enough to avoid getting themselves into any trouble."

True enough for me, hue.

by jhoijhoi
DillButt64
<Editor>
DillButt64's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 24, 2014 2:55pm | Report
almost every single "support main" i met in ranked has been the most angry people i have played with

"WOW I GIVE UP ADC AND SUPPORT FOR THIS NOOB CANT EVEN CS WOW HE DIED AGAIN"
Thanks to TheNamelessBard for the signature
Toshabi
<Veteran>
Toshabi's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 24, 2014 2:57pm | Report
DillButt64 wrote:

almost every single "support main" i met in ranked has been the most angry people i have played with

"WOW I GIVE UP ADC AND SUPPORT FOR THIS NOOB CANT EVEN CS WOW HE DIED AGAIN"

^ Dill knows what Willis is talking about.
jhoijhoi wrote:

Also, I think the levels of immorality in this thread are astounding. You'd really throw a child off a boat for your own luggage? Wow.

FantasySniper
<Member>
FantasySniper's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 24, 2014 2:57pm | Report
It's so easy to predict these "most toxic champions."

Mostly because they're the most-picked among the people that would often be toxic.

Yi: Low-cost assassin... Self-explanatory...
Lee Sin: Possibly the most difficult assassin, and they assume that they're so 1337 they can just pick it up and hash at their team because they're that good.
Vayne: Most ADCs in general will tend to be the most toxic champ in a game (most often because they're the most targeted for such toxicity and retaliate) and Vayne is basically the bridge between Assassin and Sniper without being a dirty rat.

In other cases it's because they're "the highest on the tier list" or something like that makes them really popular.

And supports are not always the least toxic, because no one likes to play a real support anymore ( Lux, Nidalee, Teemo, etc...)
If you want to help me, teach me.
Hannul
<Inhouse Addict>
Hannul's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 24, 2014 4:02pm | Report
The problem with Jinx isn't because she's hard to play. It's because people can't land longer than 1500-2500 range Super Mega Death Rocket! in turn making them rage because they SUCK.

Basically how I play LoL

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide