Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Chauster's Ashe Guide

Creator: Jebus McAzn April 17, 2011 9:34am
DeadlyTricks
<Member>
DeadlyTricks's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 22, 2011 4:37pm | Report
Bah, most high elo people are full of themselves. The masteries work but I have an aversion to hybrid masteries unless I'm jungling.
(courtesy of my homie DarcMatteh)

I like it when they scream...;)
PFP
<Member>
PFP's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 22, 2011 5:34pm | Report
I run 15/0/15 on Ashe because it is a perfect balance of offense and utility focusing on last hitting which is what is most important on playing ranged carries.
SinDelta
<Member>
SinDelta's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 22, 2011 6:12pm | Report
I tried this and It worked out pretty well. We lost because it was 4v5 but i ended going like 21-11-11
Check out my youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/JohnnySceneTM
Hamduden
<Member>
Hamduden's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 23, 2011 1:15am | Report
I don't really get it. Sorry. You might have some sort of equation or more knowledge, dunno.

However, it sounds to me that the advantage with +3 AD is 'better last hitting'. But when it comes to last hitting, I believe 'skills > +3 AD', am I wrong?

I see the +3 AD as a small early game advantage, and I will always prefer CDr (mid/late game advantage) before this. Need to see some understandable proof before I can change my mind I guess :b

No matter what, its ofc a matter of personal preference ;)
Regards

Hamduden // Ezaculatte (EUW)
JunSupport
<Veteran>
JunSupport's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 23, 2011 1:35am | Report
If it's Ashe, I'd say 15/0/15 is good.

Ashe is not a Hard Carry.
She's a soft carry, due to Frostshot and Hawk shot being non-offensive items. They're utility type abilities.
~ Gentlemen Cho'Gath ~
┌──┐
┴──┴
< ಠ,....,ರೃ>
~ Keeping this sig classy ~

Guides of Mine - Click the... Eh... Come back later

~Undergoing barbaric-Destruction, tasteful-Renovation, and blasphemous-Reconstruction soonâ„¢~
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ ┬──┬ ノ( ゜-゜ノ)
ExamplePrime
<Member>
ExamplePrime's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 23, 2011 4:14am | Report
Why is this such a big deal I'm confused?
He doesn't run 21/9/0 or something WoOoOoO

And why does he use Berserkers I would have said Boots of Swiftness is almost necessary on Ranged Carries for that positioning

And he doesn't even recommend Black Cleaver D:
What is this madness?
Shameless plug: www.youtube.com/Exampleprime
---
I play games, I write stories. And I make youtube videos that are way to long.
Jebus McAzn
<Retired Moderator>
Jebus McAzn's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 23, 2011 8:22am | Report
And why does he use Berserkers I would have said Boots of Swiftness is almost necessary on Ranged Carries for that positioning

What is this madness?

Phantom Dancer is good for positioning late-game and you've got Ghost/Flash for that mid game. Movement speed quints would be nice but she doesn't get much from BoS. Berserker's Greaves is, strangely, an underestimated item in mid-ELO. Around that point, everyone's like "OH YOU'RE A NOOB IF YOU DON'T GET MERC TREADS" but a lot of top-ELO physical carry players get Zerkers because it's an effective 25% increase to your DPS, and they can always sell it late game for Merc Treads.

I guess Chauster doesn't get Cleaver because Last Whisper is such a good item for its price.
Visfarix
<Member>
Visfarix's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 23, 2011 8:55am | Report

What is this madness?
Ashe is a pretty reliable crit hit champion. Her passive almost insures your first hit at the beginning of a battle to crit, especially late game. As such you want EVERY shot she fires to deal max damage and last whisper will do that for you unlike black cleaver which lets you deal max damage after 3 hits. Last whisper is also more effective against tanky DPS type champions since it will pierce more than 45 def.
Hamduden wrote:
However, it sounds to me that the advantage with +3 AD is 'better last hitting'. But when it comes to last hitting, I believe 'skills > +3 AD', am I wrong?

I see the +3 AD as a small early game advantage, and I will always prefer CDr (mid/late game advantage) before this. Need to see some understandable proof before I can change my mind I guess :b
You know those times when you throw an auto attack for the last hit and the minion ends up with 1 HP and you miss the last hit because of that? It's not really a matter of skill, but a matter of the numbers. Base attack damage and minion damage is calculated just so that kind of stuff happens, but that +3 AD(and 1 point to offensive mastery) will pretty much stop that from ever happening during your laning phase which is when farming is so damn important.

I just want to keep smiling FOREVER
Hamduden
<Member>
Hamduden's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 23, 2011 11:19am | Report
Visfarix wrote:
You know those times when you throw an auto attack for the last hit and the minion ends up with 1 HP and you miss the last hit because of that? It's not really a matter of skill, but a matter of the numbers. Base attack damage and minion damage is calculated just so that kind of stuff happens, but that +3 AD(and 1 point to offensive mastery) will pretty much stop that from ever happening during your laning phase which is when farming is so damn important.

Okay then. It sounds to me that the game calculates everything so that I don't get as many last hits as I'd probably want. But when I suddently play a game with the +3 AD mastery, I get a lot more minion kills. Sounds weird imho.

In theory, this wouldn't make a difference, since the more AD I have in the beginning the earlier I would try to last hit the minions. The less AD I have in the beginning the later I would hit a minion to get a last hit.
Do you get what I'm saying? Maybe you don't, but I'm still not convinced to choose +3 AD before CDr ^_^ .. maybe someday, dunno.
Regards

Hamduden // Ezaculatte (EUW)
Jebus McAzn
<Retired Moderator>
Jebus McAzn's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 23, 2011 11:31am | Report
You don't really think about that when you're last hitting. Usually you try to gauge it based on the size of the minion health bar and 3 AD isn't enough to make you reconsider what times you last hit on. When you last hit, there are many times when you'll miss a CS by 2 or 3 health because you just barely misgauged the minion's health (even high-ELO players do this all the time). So that 3 AD helps in securing a few more CS.

Really though, if you're already good at last hitting, you don't notice it THAT much and you may be more comfortable with the CDR.

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide