Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Diana Champion Spotlight

Creator: Zeprido August 6, 2012 8:27pm
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
MrCuddowls
<Member>
MrCuddowls's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 7, 2012 9:08pm | Report
crossfire wrote:

After playing a few games with jungle diana's i've concluded she's horrible in the jungle. Her ganks are pretty bad unless she starts boot as you really need the extra sticking power. The only problem is that she's to squishy to jungle with boots. At first glance her ult looks really useful but i've noticed no one ever actually gets the moonlight off and after she jumps she has no sticking power.

Has anyone tried AD Diana. I could work with that passive.

As for Yi. His jungle ganks suck so. Congrats, He's not vaible at all.

I rep you for Konata <3
tehAsian
<Veteran>
tehAsian's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 7, 2012 9:24pm | Report
Guysguysguys.

Don't complain about how bad she is I. The role she's intended for, or Riots gonna buff her too much and she'll be permabanned :c

But yeah, I felt she's better in a lane as well.
LaCorpse's Signature Cafe

Thanks to Keondre, JhoiJhoi, Xiron, and Arcana3 for the Sigs~!
BusDriver210
<Member>
BusDriver210's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 7, 2012 9:27pm | Report
Master Yi super strong Offtank. Massive damage for freez! Sadly no CC without FM.
+Rep me if i'm useful!
Valkenhyn
<Member>
Valkenhyn's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 7, 2012 9:50pm | Report

I dont believe "boredom" is the cause. More than likely it's the case that "kids" now a days have no appreciation for anything because theyre spoiled.

this
KERMIT1026
<Member>
KERMIT1026's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 8, 2012 12:47am | Report
Another overpowered champion lazily created by riot with no regard to balancing new champs with old. Riot developers -> 'Yo, let's make a champ that sucks enemies in, stuns them so they can't do anything, has a shield that also damages dudes when they are pulled in, then you can ult to their location when they try to run, and the ult automatically replenishes so you can ult them again immediately?'... 'Sounds sick brah!'... 'Next, let's make a champ that can't be killed once they reach level 6 to mess with the guys who think they can automatically dominate as the last champ we made'... 'That would be even more sick brah'... and the cycle continues.
crossfire
<Member>
crossfire's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 8, 2012 1:59pm | Report
MrCuddowls wrote:

I rep you for Konata <3

While your at it do I get a rep for Kagami?

KERMIT1026 wrote:

other overpowered champion lazily created by riot with no regard to balancing new champs with old. Riot developers -> 'Yo, let's make a champ that sucks enemies in, stuns them so they can't do anything, has a shield that also damages dudes when they are pulled in, then you can ult to their location when they try to run, and the ult automatically replenishes so you can ult them again immediately?'... 'Sounds sick brah!'... 'Next, let's make a champ that can't be killed once they reach level 6 to mess with the guys who think they can automatically dominate as the last champ we made'... 'That would be even more sick brah'... and the cycle continues.

First off Diana isn't op by any stretch. She doesn't have a stun, she doesn't have the damage to capitalize on her pull and has no other sticking power after that. If your complain about her ult CD why aren't you complaining about Akali. Lastly as far as Riot's team goes. They don't always make op champs. Hec anybody?
+Rep for a cookie.

Thanks to LaCorpse for the sig.

Don't Click This | Click This
cooper56
<Member>
cooper56's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 8, 2012 3:21pm | Report
Umm im wondering if this is finally champ that Nashor's Tooth could be viable?

Attack speed pros her massive dmg passive and gives quite good ap and 25% CDR!
Toshabi
<Veteran>
Toshabi's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 8, 2012 4:40pm | Report
Leona + Diana bot is a ton of fun. Just saying.

Also, props to Riot for this weeks log in music. I feel like this is their finest tune they've pushed out.
GrandmasterD
<Member>
GrandmasterD's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 8, 2012 4:42pm | Report
Its very nice indeed. Tho still disappointed about her jungle :/
Crows foot
<Member>
Crows foot's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 8, 2012 6:12pm | Report
Agree with Toshabi about the music. Haven't had any big problem with di mid. Faced her once and pushed her out of lane as Graggy but she got fed off teammates.
If you for some reason want to follow my ranked journey to gold, you can do it Here.

I am against asking for rep, only rep me if you think I contributed well or said something wise.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide