Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

discussing possible builds for Jinx

Creator: MyBloodisBlack September 28, 2013 11:30am
DillButt64
<Editor>
DillButt64's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 28, 2013 2:46pm | Report
BT > IE > LW if theyre going armor already if not i might go with an AS item (LIKE HURRICANE :D i really think that item is gonna be good cuz the splash damage on shark rockets can overlap and 130% AS after one auto) > LW or AS item > defensive item

and boots whenever
Thanks to TheNamelessBard for the signature
OTGBionicArm
<McFly>
OTGBionicArm's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 28, 2013 2:50pm | Report
I'm personally just gonna go the route I use of Graves with Bloodthirster, Statikk Shiv, Last Whisper and IE.
luizdeh
<Member>
luizdeh's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 28, 2013 4:25pm | Report
I'm thinking CDR will benefit her a lot with her high-*** base damage on W and her E escape/engage tool, not to mention the already ridiculously low R.

Gonna be testing Black Cleaver on her... other than that, standard build. Possible mana issues will be tested with runes first.
DillButt64
<Editor>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 28, 2013 5:16pm | Report
you shouldnt be running out of mana if you arnt staying in rocket form all game and laning phase
OTGBionicArm
<McFly>
OTGBionicArm's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 28, 2013 5:21pm | Report
You're better off with a Youmuu's Ghostblade than Black Cleaver tbh.
Berzerk
<Member>
Berzerk's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 28, 2013 5:53pm | Report
Always SoTD rockets. Splash crits from rockets and it looks funny

Check out my complete guide to top lane here.
Check out my Jayce guide here.
Jebus McAzn
<Retired Moderator>
Jebus McAzn's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 28, 2013 6:11pm | Report
SotD rockets actually sounds like it has potential and could be hilarious

I honestly see the most mainstream build being something along the lines of BT->LW with a Zeal into PD/Shiv either before or after the LW depending on the situation. She reminds me of Varus, and the builds are probably going to be the same.

700 range on her autos means that she won't have to itemize heavily for mobility, and the AD scaling on her W and ult are very high (right now on PBE her W has 140% scaling off her total AD). I can see a BT+Shiv build being popular for fast-pushing (the sheer amount of waveclear should be huge).
Thalia Kael
<Inhouse Addict>
Thalia Kael's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 28, 2013 9:21pm | Report
SotD with IE and 4 Tiamats on Twitch was so funny and actually kinda viable
Thanks to FatelBlade, JEFFY40HANDS, Nyoike, TheNamelessBard, GrandmasterD, aviseras and koksei for the awesome signatures
Darcurse
<Member>
Darcurse's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 29, 2013 2:04am | Report
Seeing how the rocket launcher does crit and having this phrase in it's description:

"Additionally, her attacks will splash to nearby enemies - dealing full damage to all enemies hit. "

On-Hits do work too I guess?
If so, why not trying to go for a tear? Since the rework with Singed's trail, her Q toggle should proc it, too.

And seriously... I know it's about marketing, but what's with the total overpower they give champs in development state....
It's like trying to say "Hey, look how awesome this champ can be (before release), you definitely have to buy him afterwards using RP!!!!"

Jinx looks like being designed by a 12y old, adding everything neat so she is capable of everything.
Only stuff I'm missing on her is tankniess and Lifesteal, everything else is already included in her kit.
DillButt64
<Editor>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 29, 2013 3:28am | Report
tankiness lifesteal and mobility, also just toggling Q wont charge tear you actually have to use auto attacks and it has a 3 second cooldown so unless youre auto attacking constantly (which you cant since there will be times when youre walking to an area) you wont fill it up too fast, singed however can turn his Q on to charge tear since he doesnt need a target to do it

plus her rockets arnt single target that i know of so i dont think the AoE works with the muramana toggle that i know of

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide