Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

discussing possible builds for Jinx

Creator: MyBloodisBlack September 28, 2013 11:30am
1 2 3
MyBloodisBlack
<Member>
MyBloodisBlack's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 28, 2013 11:30am | Report
Hello, Greetings and Salutations everyone once again,

I am sure alot of you are eagerly anticipating the upcoming release of League of Legends latest champion - Loose Cannon, Jinx.

I am also sure some of you have begun to create your own builds ready to try on her and I thought it would be cool to share them on her quickly to give others players a chance to see what people are coming up with as well as getting criticism or praise for your build ideas.

Since I have posted this and im sure (again) my build idea is worst ill start lol

For items I am thinking The Lightbringer, Runaan's Hurricane, Statikk Shiv, Spirit of the Elder Lizard, Wriggle's Lantern and Ionian Boots of Lucidity whilst seeing about adding a Eleisa's Miracle early for it consumation ability.

Runes will most likely 9x Attack Speed marks, 9x Armor seal, 9x Magic Resist glyphs and 3x Attack Damage Quints

Of course my build probably will be ridiculed but dont be afraid to post your own :)
"The Wolf eyes the Prey, The Cow eats the hay, One of them is a killer, The other his buffet"
xIchi
<Member>
xIchi's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 28, 2013 12:00pm | Report
I guess like most mana hungry ADCs.

9x Flat AD reds
9x Flat armor yellows
4x Mana Reg blues
5x scaling mres blues
2x LS quints
1x AD quints

Reading her skills already makes me assume a huge amount of mana being used by her. So 21-5-4 might help aswell.

About the build. Definitely Trinity Force That Q just gives us the possibility to use it as often as possible.
PsiGuard
<Retired Admin>
PsiGuard's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 28, 2013 12:09pm | Report

Since I have posted this and im sure (again) my build idea is worst ill start lol

For items I am thinking The Lightbringer, Runaan's Hurricane, Statikk Shiv, Spirit of the Elder Lizard, Wriggle's Lantern and Ionian Boots of Lucidity whilst seeing about adding a Eleisa's Miracle early for it consumation ability.

Yep, that's pretty terrible. It's also impossible to build The Lightbringer and Wriggle's Lantern in the same game.
Thanks to Janitsu for the sig!
MyBloodisBlack
<Member>
MyBloodisBlack's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 28, 2013 12:19pm | Report
Oh well I tried
"The Wolf eyes the Prey, The Cow eats the hay, One of them is a killer, The other his buffet"
Joxuu
<Fabulous>
Joxuu's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 28, 2013 12:20pm | Report

"A person giving you advice isn't perfect and has their own shortcomings but they may give you the piece that you're missing."
Joxuu
<Fabulous>
Joxuu's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 28, 2013 12:21pm | Report
xIchi wrote:

About the build. Definitely Trinity Force That Q just gives us the possibility to use it as often as possible.

No. I did like Phage, but Trinity Force no. You can only proc it with W, E and R.
Q swap doesn't proc it.

"A person giving you advice isn't perfect and has their own shortcomings but they may give you the piece that you're missing."
Luther3000
<Sharpshooter>
Luther3000's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 28, 2013 12:28pm | Report
Probably standard BT PD LW IE. Her W has crazy AD scaling so I think BT first is probably better than IE, but then again she also has a big range/AS thing going on so IE would probably work too. Also since she gets so much AS for free it's probably a good idea to delay finishing PD.
Joxuu
<Fabulous>
Joxuu's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 28, 2013 12:50pm | Report
Does the early Zeal after IE work efficiently anymore ?
You could force Phantom Dancer ~4th pick then.

Satella
<Member>
Satella's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 28, 2013 12:53pm | Report
The splash damage on her Q crits. IE definitely rush-worthy.
Rewriting Riven Guide Useful Programs Thread Sig making
xIchi
<Member>
xIchi's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 28, 2013 1:15pm | Report
Oh didn't know that her Q doesn't proc Trinity Force
But she is a strong laner, so I'd buy items that help her early on.

So I'd stick to my runes and rush IE/SV?
1 2 3

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide