Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Do you have friends?

Creator: Hatted January 5, 2015 9:08am
TROLLing1999
<Member>
TROLLing1999's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 5, 2015 1:59pm | Report
I dunno about this. I've been friends with nearly everyone I've been in a relationship with as well as being in a relationship with them. Not being friends with them is always weird, because then it feels like there's nothing to talk about.

It's still kinda different I think...or I felt like it was a different situation. Anyway...
DillButt64
<Editor>
DillButt64's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 5, 2015 9:09pm | Report
i also hate women

on the topic though i have a group of friends i normally play with with like 4 guys and 2 girls and most of it is me and another guy messing around in all chat while another has battle cries in skype when we do battles, and i have a guy from work i play with and time to time ill play with my boyfriend moonie-pie so we can play "dethbush" with the enemy team but really were just pretending our champions are kissing in the bushes cuz we cant kiss irl ya know?
Thanks to TheNamelessBard for the signature
XeresAce
<Member>
XeresAce's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 6, 2015 6:16am | Report
Am I the only one who hasn't actually experienced all the backstabbing drama? I've known some friends for well over 5 years now and we've had 0 arguments... we just talk everything out in complete honesty. As long as you keep an open mind and make sure you're on the same turf I hardly doubt any backstabbing will occur. Of course, you need to be a good judge of character and make an assessment about the validity of your friendship before you show your actual self to said person. Completely letting loose and becoming 'friends' with a person whose behavior you have not made sure of yet is a little reckless and practically asking for drama imo
Kadius
<Member>
Kadius's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 6, 2015 7:28am | Report
See when you come from Dota, most fo your friends have "Views" against League so I usually play alone :P I do however have my best friends that all play the same stuff and we'll jump from ganme to game though we do spen like 90% of our time on League and doto XD
Like my post? Be sure to toss me a +Rep!

Credits to the lovely and talented Amanda for the sig, be sure to check out her workshop!
Slappiz
<Member>
Slappiz's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 6, 2015 8:09am | Report
Friends, you mean those you talk with in teamspeak but don't know how they look in real life ? Yeah I got plenty.
Hatted
<Member>
Hatted's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 6, 2015 11:36am | Report
Quoted:
Girls tend to be "worse" friends in my experience.

Girls actually don't exist. I've done extensive research and can hereby declare that females are purely myth.

My Dad said so, he works at Nintendo.
Eyy
Hatted
<Member>
Hatted's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 6, 2015 11:40am | Report
Eyy
utopus
<Veteran>
utopus's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 6, 2015 11:56am | Report
When I play casually, I do it like, 40% to improve my skills mechanically, and 60% because I want to really enjoy playing with some friends, while talking over Curse Voice. It seriously makes the game so much more fun playing with people that you can talk with and get along with
If I helped you out, be sure to throw me a +Rep!
-

My Soraka Guide | My Review Service

Thanks a lot for the sig, jhoi! :)
Latest Legend
<Member>
Latest Legend's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 6, 2015 3:17pm | Report
I played my first 300-400 games on my own mostly. I still enjoy playing on my own, but I know a lot more people playing the game now so I don't play solo that much these days. When I do ranked I prefer solo over duo most of the time though. Then I can fully focus on my own performance which I think helps me improve. Though I hardly play ranked and I like team ranked more.

Also I played my first inhouse match while I was Silver V-IVish too, Hatted. It hurt a bit sometimes but I learned a lot. I'm usually there at Saturdays (on EUW) and we could probably lane against each-other, I'm Silver I so that should be doable. Oh and it's also fun :D
********'s a pretty good fertilizer
HiFromBuddha
<Member>
HiFromBuddha's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 6, 2015 4:39pm | Report
I mainly play on my own, by recently, I just haven't been playing unless it is with friends. Maybe I'm getting bored with solo queue and need the social motivation to play. It definitely is a lot more fun with good friends that you know in real life or can communicate with.

On the topic of playing with women... I don't like it. It could just be me finding really ****ty people to play with, but all my experiences when playing with women is that they're all feel really self-entitled for some reason. Additionally, I find that all the attention suddenly is directed towards the girl, and I find myself cringing too often at what the friends I'm playing with say and act around her. I generally avoid it.

And of course, I'm not saying this as a general statement to all girls that play League. I'm sure that really fun to play with girls and non-sleazy guys do exist and there can be this harmonious system of playing League with your friends. I just haven't actually experienced it.
Imma 'bout to end this man's whole career
My rather unimpressive and slowly growing anime list!
Currently watching:
    Kiniro Mosaic
Currently Reading:
    Utsuro no Hako to Zero Maria
    Nisekoi: False Love

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide