Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

MOBAFire's second Mini Guide Contest of Season 14 is here! Create or update guides for the 30 featured champions and compete for up to $200 in prizes! 🏆
's Forum Avatar

Evelynn Remake, by Shurelia/Xypherous

Creator: Jebus McAzn July 30, 2011 2:28pm

This thread is locked

PLEASE NOTE: This thread has been locked by the moderators. You cannot reply to it.

1 2 3
Jebus McAzn
<Retired Moderator>
Jebus McAzn's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 30, 2011 2:28pm | Report
Credit given to Mitosis V Meiosis of the Mangastream forums for bringing this to my attention.

Shurelia:

Usual Disclaimer: Please note that this is the current prototype and is not final, please dont use this against me and make me regret giving info.

This is the current prototype Evelynn kit. I wanted to remove a lot of her problems while retaining what I can from what people like about Eve. All names are placeholder. The changes should allow her to have a lot more reliable utility/assassination in cases where she is not stealthed, but remove the feeling of helplessly having no options besides "buy oracle, buy pink wards". Should help with her binary nature.

Passive: Soul Striker: Autoattacks shred flat MR. Spells shred flat Armor. Stacks.

Q: Prana Bolt: Changed to be a pass through missile that seeks its first target in the same way hate spike does.

W: Shadow Stitching. Passive - Bend the Shadows: Xypherous outlined stealth rework. Active - Disperse the Shadows: Evelynn reveals the target area at range for x (scaling) seconds. (scaling range).

E: Ravage Chakra: Evelynn deals damage and instantly stuns the target, dashing towards them immediately after it casts. (Different from leap stuns like pantheon, as it stuns you after they leap to you). No longer shreds armor/mr.

R: Ethreal Ascension: Evelynn ascends to her true form, gains attack speed and movement speed. Upon first transforming she is shrouded in energy and blocks up to X damage for 1.5 seconds. No longer heals on target kill, refreshes on kill still.
JunSupport
<Veteran>
JunSupport's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 30, 2011 2:36pm | Report
Such dam old news.

FailFact: Twitch's Spray and Pray normal ability style will not work on turrets. No more pushing from outside firing range. :(
~ Gentlemen Cho'Gath ~
┌──┐
┴──┴
< ಠ,....,ರೃ>
~ Keeping this sig classy ~

Guides of Mine - Click the... Eh... Come back later

~Undergoing barbaric-Destruction, tasteful-Renovation, and blasphemous-Reconstruction soonâ„¢~
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ ┬──┬ ノ( ゜-゜ノ)
JEFFY40HANDS
<Altruistic Artist>
JEFFY40HANDS's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 30, 2011 2:36pm | Report
Sounds like an all around Buff....And a bit too strong...A stealthed stun dash...Yeah no thanks..Granted with the change to stealth, and the whole "perma stealth" thing I guess she needs a gap closer...But I can see the QQ already. But this is all conceptual, overall should be interesting once some of it's finalized.
JunSupport
<Veteran>
JunSupport's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 30, 2011 2:38pm | Report

Sounds like an all around Buff....And a bit too strong...A stealthed stun dash...

Someone doesn't know diddly-squat about the stealth rewooooork~

Direct quote from Shurelia:
"You can see her before she's in stun range."
~ Gentlemen Cho'Gath ~
┌──┐
┴──┴
< ಠ,....,ರೃ>
~ Keeping this sig classy ~

Guides of Mine - Click the... Eh... Come back later

~Undergoing barbaric-Destruction, tasteful-Renovation, and blasphemous-Reconstruction soonâ„¢~
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ ┬──┬ ノ( ゜-゜ノ)
Jebus McAzn
<Retired Moderator>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 30, 2011 2:41pm | Report
JunSupport wrote:

Such dam old news.

Referring to the exact nature of the skill reworks or the simple knowledge of the Xypherous remake that I posted a while back?
JEFFY40HANDS
<Altruistic Artist>
JEFFY40HANDS's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 30, 2011 2:47pm | Report
Sorry I don't take time to read things to the point of KNOWING IT ALL....Stuff is still subject to change Jun. Side note, it's a ranged stun, seeing her just before she's in range might not give someone enough time to avoid it. Still a stealth champ stunning you from **** knows where. Still going to be annoying as ****.
Wintermond
<Member>
Wintermond's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 30, 2011 3:05pm | Report
Looks pretty good, especially that small CV is very interesting.
Her new Ultimate fits her character better IMO, can't wait to try her out.
Sounds very nice, her whole kit sounds more AD-ish especially because of that new ult, might work interesting with lifesteal.

El Psy Congroo.

|You can't spell slaughter without laughter.|

Jebus McAzn
<Retired Moderator>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 30, 2011 3:10pm | Report
Wintermond wrote:

Looks pretty good, especially that small CV is very interesting.
Her new Ultimate fits her character better IMO, can't wait to try her out.
Sounds very nice, her whole kit sounds more AD-ish especially because of that new ult, might work interesting with lifesteal.

If she transforms into something totally BA when she ults, I'm going to be so excited '-'
Wintermond
<Member>
Wintermond's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 30, 2011 3:12pm | Report

If she transforms into something totally BA when she ults, I'm going to be so excited '-'

Would be amazing if her skin would change, like...Demonblade Evelynn :q

El Psy Congroo.

|You can't spell slaughter without laughter.|

Joobieo#41288
<Member>
Joobieo#41288's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 30, 2011 4:07pm | Report
Stun back = teir 1 eve.
Current Solo Q Elo = 1405+
Active United States Marine
Malzahar - Ranked Mini Guide / Build
Kassadin - Ranked Mini Guide / Build