Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Everyone hates me in League of Legends

Creator: MyBloodisBlack October 4, 2013 1:35pm

This thread is locked

PLEASE NOTE: This thread has been locked by the moderators. You cannot reply to it.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
mastrer1000
<Editor>
mastrer1000's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 5, 2013 10:35am | Report
just let this thread die. don|t answer or post anzthing and people will stop posting eventually
Thanks to IPodPulse for this <3^
MyBloodisBlack
<Member>
MyBloodisBlack's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 5, 2013 10:36am | Report
Fact is I hate this thread more than all of you and I wrote it...the fact you guys have bothered to respond to it just to telling me I deserve to be hated just goes to show how correct I was to voice this...
"The Wolf eyes the Prey, The Cow eats the hay, One of them is a killer, The other his buffet"
xIchi
<Member>
xIchi's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 5, 2013 10:45am | Report
Thats some twisted logic, tho :o
MyBloodisBlack
<Member>
MyBloodisBlack's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 5, 2013 10:54am | Report
Well I didnt write this thread with the intention of getting more hate and more disrespect...thats why I am hating this thread alot, I didnt intend for all this negativity in all honesty
"The Wolf eyes the Prey, The Cow eats the hay, One of them is a killer, The other his buffet"
I post stuff
<Member>
I post stuff's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 5, 2013 11:30am | Report
Bollox. You knew exactly what you're going to get for starting such a thread. Its sole purpose is to express how butthurt and mad you are at everyone.

If you really wanted people to think better of you, you would've made a thread asking what you should improve about your behaviour. Mind you, with no drama or arguments; just taking it all in.

Whoru anyway? I didn't even know you existed until I saw this thread. I wasn't repelled by you either until I saw how you treat others.

You're entitled one aren't you? Everyone has problems, not just you. I'm willing to wager on there being people who have worse things going on in their lives than you. I also think some MOBAfire regulars may be among those people.

Oh and, people actually tried to cheer you up at the start of this thread yet you still managed to nitpick every tiny little remotely offensive bit of their posts and get butthurt over it. Damn.

This needs a lock.
I don't play LoL anymore.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide