Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Everyone hates me in League of Legends

Creator: MyBloodisBlack October 4, 2013 1:35pm

This thread is locked

PLEASE NOTE: This thread has been locked by the moderators. You cannot reply to it.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
MyBloodisBlack
<Member>
MyBloodisBlack's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 5, 2013 4:26am | Report

Some Mentors might be mean, but most of them like Meiyjhe said do it for free, I haven't really looked into finding a mentor before so I don't know how the process really works out. Also what server are you on if your on NA add me ign Rusted Gold and I will play a few games with you, not as a mentor though just to play normals with for fun

Thank you kindly Ninja, I do have an NA account but I am mostly on EUW I am afraid but If I go on my NA one I will be sure to add you :)
"The Wolf eyes the Prey, The Cow eats the hay, One of them is a killer, The other his buffet"
TROLLing1999
<Member>
TROLLing1999's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 5, 2013 4:26am | Report
oh god i can't understand why would you make such a thread...
don't you get along with a particular person? PM him- it's personal, it has nothing to do with the rest of the community, unless you have problems with multiple people ,which actually might mean it's not their fault.

The only thing i can say it's that thread is 110% pointless.
Vynertje
<Guide Critic>
Vynertje's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 5, 2013 4:27am | Report

However I didn't complain at them,

These aren't complaints?

Quoted:

Its incredible how many mentors have been quick to disregard me all be it because they might have to actually mentor me a tiny bit

Quoted:

No offense but if your response to all questions is watch the pros then you shouldnt be mentoring :( I have less talent but if thats mentoring even I can do it in all fairness sir
Pølsemanden
<Member>
Pølsemanden's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 5, 2013 4:29am | Report
I used to mentor, if people were whiny *****es or did a mistake i told them not to a couple times i stopped even caring.

You say that you listen to advice yet you're still defending your standpoint of being hated when in fact, you're not hated, you're just a nuissance, watch a stream and just try to learn the game by specc'ing some other peoples - if you know someone good irl i suggest making them mentor you would be a good idea.
Ty MM and Blood for the sigs :3 | Rammus is comming back - heard it here first!

"Carrying"-guide | My reviewservice
MyBloodisBlack
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 5, 2013 4:35am | Report

By Reputation do you mean the Rep system? I have over a 1000 posts and almost no rep at all :(

You earn respect by making posts that add or contribute to a thread, build, or blog that people never seem to read.

overall I think you are a cool guy who happens to be over reacting by making a thread about people not liking you.

Thank you for calling me a cool guy

I am not too bothered about the reputation points, as you said you posted 1000s got few and as far as I am aware you can't find out what posts got you the points....for all you know you could have 40 rep points on something like "I ate cheese" for example.

My issue was summed up by my attempt to make a new Fiora build (I am sure some of you saw it) and I really put in the effort trying to figure it all out and I posted a thread because I am not a great writer and I wanted to make sure that I could do a half decent guide to show I did put the time and effort in. But within a few posts I started getting messages telling me that my build sucked and they should use a different one, ridiculing anything I said and generally trying to put Fiora down as a champion, and then once they had acted with such disrespect and basically verbally spat on my ideas and opinion, the same people got annoyed because I didn't turn around and be like "Thank you sirs may I be treated badly again".
"The Wolf eyes the Prey, The Cow eats the hay, One of them is a killer, The other his buffet"
MyBloodisBlack
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 5, 2013 4:37am | Report
Vynertje wrote:

These aren't complaints?

I don't need to defend myself on these, those who read the thread will know I said these AFTER I was told I wasn't good enough to help because of my inability to ask questions
Vynertje
<Guide Critic>
Vynertje's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 5, 2013 4:40am | Report

I don't need to defend myself on these, those who read the thread will know I said these AFTER I was told I wasn't good enough to help because of my inability to ask questions

These ARE complaints nonetheless....................................................................................
xIchi
<Member>
xIchi's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 5, 2013 4:40am | Report

They snapped because I wasn't smart enough to ask tons of questions - already pointed that out I am affraid.

Actually I have always accepted others tips and ideas, I have said in the past its not that I don't appreciate people help (and those who say otherwise are liars) but when I am trying to have an intelligent conversation and try to explain my view and I get someone just saying "You are stupid, You know nothing, You are ******ed, Quit LOL" etc etc I am not going to sit here and be like "This person makes a valid point"...No I am going to get angry and I know others would too.

Okay ,so you try to have an intelligent convo with them and try to explain your viewpoint.
Now, I am really wondering, since I have started reading this thread. Every comment made about you is pretty much being insta denied. Don't you think that you are forcing your viewpoint on others while you, yourself, think that its just stating your viewpoint?

I can tell you, I am ''mentoring'' 5 new LoL-Players who just started and got level 30 etc. They ask me tons of question, I explain them what to build. They hear me, they say yes. What do I see next? They do what THEY thought was right.
I guess that you are the same. Since LoL is a game, and in a game there is always someone better, people do not really want to be taught until they change their mindset. Even if you deny that fact, it doesn't seem so.
The mentors, that I do not know, have way more, and I mean it WAY more, experience than you. They explain you their point and I can already see how you just throw that viewpoint away and give them your own, because you think it is smart or something, hoping for them to tell you 'Oh wow! MyBloodisBlack, you are so smart, why didn't I think of this. Honestly, you will become a great player'.

And srsly. I never had any contact before with you.
But you say you are a caring and nice person.

Quoted:
THE **** YOU ARE

YOU ARE A ****ING ANNOYING BRAT

^did I say that?
MyBloodisBlack
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 5, 2013 4:41am | Report
Quoted:

I used to mentor, if people were whiny *****es or did a mistake i told them not to a couple times i stopped even caring.

You say that you listen to advice yet you're still defending your standpoint of being hated when in fact, you're not hated, you're just a nuissance, watch a stream and just try to learn the game by specc'ing some other peoples - if you know someone good irl i suggest making them mentor you would be a good idea.

I watch streams all the time and I have to say I haven't learnt a thing because they do exactly the same as I do in the game, I have even watched the pro lol championship series a bit and I haven't learnt anything from them because the only thing they teach is teamwork and teamwork is something very much lacked in LOL below Pro play

When I do manage to find a team I will be able to learn from them because the whole team will have to as well, if that makes sense.

I know a few good friends who are excellent players but they are always busy and I don't wish to disturb them so much.
Meiyjhe
<Member>
Meiyjhe's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 5, 2013 4:42am | Report

But within a few posts I started getting messages telling me that my build sucked and they should use a different one, ridiculing anything I said and generally trying to put Fiora down as a champion, and then once they had acted with such disrespect and basically verbally spat on my ideas and opinion, the same people got annoyed because I didn't turn around and be like "Thank you sirs may I be treated badly again".

The biggest point of the conversation about Fiora and the build, was that Fiora is a bad champion overal. It is true, in comparison to other champions, Fiora is incredibly weak. It was nothing personal, you don't have to say: "Thank you sirs may I be treated badly again", but you can try to understand their point of view and say: "Ok, you have a point. I however still love Fiora and I will keep playing her, but I understand that she is not that great of a champion."
Change is gooooood

Je suis le bee
~ Meiyjhe ~
Want to advertise your guide, but don't know where? Click here for an opportunity of a lifetime!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide