Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Everyone hates me in League of Legends

Creator: MyBloodisBlack October 4, 2013 1:35pm

This thread is locked

PLEASE NOTE: This thread has been locked by the moderators. You cannot reply to it.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
TROLLing1999
<Member>
TROLLing1999's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 5, 2013 10:13am | Report
the fact that you're not respected as much as you'd like too doesn't mean you're being hated.

Respect is earned by actions not words and this thread is already making circles.

Say a big sorry to everyone you did hurt and then just start from the beginning, this time witch actions not words.
MyBloodisBlack
<Member>
MyBloodisBlack's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 5, 2013 10:14am | Report
Does anyone find I ironic that this so called "pointless thread" has loads of views and responses? Incredible to think this unneeded thread has more interest than most others
"The Wolf eyes the Prey, The Cow eats the hay, One of them is a killer, The other his buffet"
C4 Lasty
<Member>
C4 Lasty's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 5, 2013 10:17am | Report
Personally I plan to ridicule the **** out of you every time I see you in a different thread. Commence Operation Mean Girls.
MyBloodisBlack
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 5, 2013 10:19am | Report

the fact that you're not respected as much as you'd like too doesn't mean you're being hated.

Respect is earned by actions not words and this thread is already making circles.

Say a big sorry to everyone you did hurt and then just start from the beginning, this time witch actions not words.

I don't mind that im not respected...I mind I am senselessly disrespected for no reason understand?

I am always earning my respect with actions

And who is going to give me a big sorry for how people treat me? I feel like mr incredible from the incredibles who saves that guy from falling and then get sued because the guy was trying to kill himself.
"The Wolf eyes the Prey, The Cow eats the hay, One of them is a killer, The other his buffet"
xIchi
<Member>
xIchi's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 5, 2013 10:20am | Report
I still don't get what your problem exactly is.
Even if people would say they accept or respect you. I do not have the feeling you would just take it and go on.
Instead you prolly want them to bow down before you and tell you that they were completely wrong.

Welp,
if you want, I can add you on EUW and we play a bit and maybe show you the bright side of mobafire.
LoliconPriest is my ign. Some info. I am 19, and Hannah is my name.
MyBloodisBlack
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 5, 2013 10:21am | Report
C4 Lasty wrote:

Personally I plan to ridicule the **** out of you every time I see you in a different thread. Commence Operation Mean Girls.

Go for it I insist, please start here and prove all I said right
OTGBionicArm
<McFly>
OTGBionicArm's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 5, 2013 10:22am | Report
You're kind of egging them on to hate you more. I think you're doing this on purpose.
XeresAce
<Member>
XeresAce's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 5, 2013 10:23am | Report
I am laughing so hard rn
MyBloodisBlack
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 5, 2013 10:28am | Report
xIchi wrote:

I still don't get what your problem exactly is.
Even if people would say they accept or respect you. I do not have the feeling you would just take it and go on.
Instead you prolly want them to bow down before you and tell you that they were completely wrong.

Welp,
if you want, I can add you on EUW and we play a bit and maybe show you the bright side of mobafire.
LoliconPriest is my ign. Some info. I am 19, and Hannah is my name.

The issue firstly seems that people refuse to listen or ar only hearing what they want

I have not said I have an issue with the lack of respect I have received... my biggest issue is the amount of disrespect people seem to feel I deserve for no reason.

And I am happy to add you when im online. Maybe you can prove theres some good in mobafire.
MyBloodisBlack
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 5, 2013 10:31am | Report

You're kind of egging them on to hate you more. I think you're doing this on purpose.

No its accidently...I keep slipping and these messages get posted :/

As I said, people wanna hate then fine but at least admit to being douches instead of pretending its my fault.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide