Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Everyone hates me in League of Legends

Creator: MyBloodisBlack October 4, 2013 1:35pm

This thread is locked

PLEASE NOTE: This thread has been locked by the moderators. You cannot reply to it.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
MyBloodisBlack
<Member>
MyBloodisBlack's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 4, 2013 1:35pm | Report
I have been trying my best, I have shown each and every person all the respect they deserve, I have been a good soul throughout my League of Legends and on Mobafire, I have been a good student to the game, listened to everyone and yet for some ungodly reason...I am the most hated player in the world :(

I don't understand why people hate me so much when there is little to hate and so much to like about me... I don't talk to anyone badly, I may have my own opinions on matters but thats not a reason to go and hate on me right?

I ask people for help and although I listen, share my view and try to understand what is being said to me, I am forever accused of being disrespectful and very arrogant by alot of people including alot of the top players on this web forum.

I put so much effort into what I do, I have taking alot of time and effort to better myself as a person and as a player but for all my effort I get people ignoring me, talking to me like I am some evil entity and just giving me the cold shoulder when all I have ever wanted was to be a part of the LOL community :(

I feel its time people just said straight up that I am not wanted in LOL or Mobafire because I am unique and I don't beat to the drums of everyone else instead of just hating on me left, right and center.
"The Wolf eyes the Prey, The Cow eats the hay, One of them is a killer, The other his buffet"
MyBloodisBlack
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 4, 2013 1:40pm | Report
Worst part for me, Is I know of two people who are going to look for Quotes to prove I am a horrible person to provide an excuse to why I should be hated :'(
"The Wolf eyes the Prey, The Cow eats the hay, One of them is a killer, The other his buffet"
throatslasher
<Member>
throatslasher's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 4, 2013 1:49pm | Report
Maybe people hate you is because you make forum threads to whine about how much people hate you.

Or it could be your horrendous obnoxious sig that makes me cringe every time I see it.
BOW DOWNBOW DOWN
Meiyjhe
<Member>
Meiyjhe's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 4, 2013 1:54pm | Report

I have been trying my best, I have shown each and every person all the respect they deserve

Most people you will find online do not deserve respect. Respect needs to be earned, therefore respecting random people is not worth the effort.

Quoted:
I am the most hated player in the world :(

Nah, you're not hated. Some people might be annoyed by you, but hated is a very harsh word.

Quoted:
I don't understand why people hate me so much when there is little to hate and so much to like about me... I don't talk to anyone badly, I may have my own opinions on matters but thats not a reason to go and hate on me right?

True. Show confidence in your own opinions but accept other peoples opinions aswell and people shouldn't be able to "hate" you.

Quoted:
I ask people for help and although I listen, share my view and try to understand what is being said to me, I am forever accused of being disrespectful and very arrogant by alot of people including alot of the top players on this web forum.

I am afraid I am not sure if I saw this ever happened. Again, I know some people that were annoyed by you, but they never accused you for being arrogant as far as I know, let alone "top players".

Quoted:
I put so much effort into what I do, I have taking alot of time and effort to better myself as a person and as a player but for all my effort I get people ignoring me, talking to me like I am some evil entity and just giving me the cold shoulder when all I have ever wanted was to be a part of the LOL community :(

It's sweet, but the LoLcommunity is very rude overal. Mobafire is a huge improvement from the overal LoL community, but some people here will also be rude, because it is still a huge community. When communities are this big, it is only normal that there are people in between you don't like, or the other way around.

From the information I base on the posts you made, you are making things worse than they actually are. Try to talk to some people without having expectations, it would be much easier for you and also easier for the persons you talk to :P
Change is gooooood
Picture by: Hogopogo
Want to advertise your guide, but don't know where? Click here for an opportunity of a lifetime!
Nighthawk
<Veteran>
Nighthawk's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 4, 2013 1:54pm | Report
Dude I don't even know who you are, let alone hate you.

I'm also 90% sure that the most hated person on Mobafire is Cuddowls. If not, it's probably me, lol (or it used to be, anyways).

Make some friends, hang out with those friends, don't listen to what other people say, simple.

throatslasher
<Member>
throatslasher's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 4, 2013 2:18pm | Report
All you do is whine. Can we delete this thread, mods? Why is this in general? Shouldn't be in off-topic or blog post, or, not on this website?
BOW DOWNBOW DOWN
Pheyniex
<Member>
Pheyniex's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 4, 2013 2:20pm | Report

All you do is whine. Can we delete this thread, mods? Why is this in general? Shouldn't be in off-topic or blog post, or, not on this website?

you can also not care and not... whine.

As requested to GMD himself.
Luther3000
<Sharpshooter>
Luther3000's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 4, 2013 2:31pm | Report
everyone hates everyone in league of legends son
GrandmasterD
<Member>
GrandmasterD's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 4, 2013 2:37pm | Report

Blog post or gtfo.

@OP: Either stop caring or stop bothering others, it's not useful to anyone. Deal with it or stop playing, those are the options.
MyBloodisBlack
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 4, 2013 2:51pm | Report
Nighthawk wrote:

Dude I don't even know who you are, let alone hate you.

I'm also 90% sure that the most hated person on Mobafire is Cuddowls. If not, it's probably me, lol (or it used to be, anyways).

Make some friends, hang out with those friends, don't listen to what other people say, simple.

Nobody wants me as a friend, Cuddowls isn't even close to the hatred people have for me :'(
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide