Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Has any one noticed match making to be better?

Creator: cooper56 January 23, 2013 7:50pm
Xaioli
<Veteran>
Xaioli's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 24, 2013 1:33am | Report
pretty balanced for me but I have 1k+ wins so idk mayby I get all the old players compared to some of you with 300-600.

edit: just realized how elitist that sounded. didnt mean to sorry yo
wRAthoFVuLK
<Altruistic Artist>
wRAthoFVuLK's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 24, 2013 3:07am | Report
Rose, he means in normals. They didn't put it into ranked yet.

But yea if anything ranked is worse, normals feel the same but idk ya

Thanks to TRUeLM, Plastictree, Scrax, Xiaowiriamu, foggy12, JahGFX, jhoijhoi, msrobinson, JEFFY40HANDS, Nyoike, MissMaw, and me :) for the sigs!
Embracing
<Crowd Favorite>
Embracing's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 24, 2013 3:55am | Report
yeah i am talking about norms
IAmByakuya
<Member>
IAmByakuya's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 24, 2013 7:56am | Report
Im getting more silver people but they are still ******ed feeding/getting caught/choosing top/mid 1st pick then get countered and blame the team for that...and chasing singed but nothing weird
Gave you a good laugh or helped? rep+ so i can know ;)

Thanks to TinyStar, Jhoi, Xiaowi, Virus, Bard and Arcana(eww)...for my signatures!

Elohell is like Irelia's stun: if your real level is equal or lower than the level you are in, you're STUNNED there forever. If your actual level is higher than the level you are in, you're just SLOWED in your way up.
Fealow
<Member>
Fealow's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 24, 2013 10:42pm | Report
IAmByakuya wrote:

Im getting more silver people but they are still ******ed feeding/getting caught/choosing top/mid 1st pick then get countered and blame the team for that...and chasing singed but nothing weird

This is mainly what I've noticed. I had a whole morning (8am-12pm) of players instalocking ADC's and fighters without a single thought for ability and support champs then calling top with their friend who is also playing an ADC champ then telling me to "stfu" when I try to explain why they are going to have a hard time on top and suggest a better lane setup. I end up choosing tank/support to try and balance things out. but they refuse to have an ADC lane with me so we end up losing straight away at the lane phase. For the last 15 minutes of the game all you hear is "...Noob team" from the players that both chose ADC and insisted on playing together in the same lane. They seem to have this impression that because they have the most kills (which they would never have gotten without me during the hideous team fights) that they are the good players and the rest of us are noobs who have no idea what we are doing.

It's starting to really f*ck me off. I was really looking forward to playing an ADC rather than a support yesterday for a change, but every time I selected ashe or fortune everyone else would just instalock what they wanted without a second thought and completely mess up the team comp leaving me to pick up the peices -_-

(90% of this post probably belongs in the QQ thread)

But yes I feel I'm now getting matched up with people that are far worse than me (I don't consider myself pro I just do my homework and capitalize on that) due to having an unfortunate W/L ratio because I chose to main support champs since level 5 (now level 18) which makes it hard for me to carry a team. So I end up with more loses than wins despite playing well in most of my matches.

I'm level 18 and have about 69 wins by the way -_-

I usually end up with 3/6/20 as an average score when I play, but lose more than I win because I get matched with people who are not even aware of the current meta and how to make up a team and play your role in that team.

*Rant over*
DillButt64
<Editor>
DillButt64's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 24, 2013 10:52pm | Report
today ive been getting really balanced games with people, i didnt check their wins after the game ended but the kills were even and the towers lost were even and the game was over after a good team fight and it wasnt one team steamrolling the other so at least for me its been better
Thanks to TheNamelessBard for the signature
Meiyjhe
<Member>
Meiyjhe's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 25, 2013 12:12am | Report
I have a lot of plays :P, and I end up with other people with a lot of plays.

You might think I like that, but I meet all the "LoL-veterans" in normal games O.o
That means that I have to be bloody serious all the time when I play a normal.

And so I played a match ranked (didn't play that much ranked yet), and there you can basically troll and noone cares what you do :P

This doesn't make sense.

If you use this system for ranked, I don't care, but keep normals casual, that's why I like them :D
Change is gooooood
Picture by: Hogopogo

Want to advertise your guide, but don't know where? Click here for an opportunity of a lifetime!
DillButt64
<Editor>
DillButt64's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 25, 2013 12:42am | Report
the system is in beta so theyre keeping it out of the ranked play but im sure itll stay in both if it proves to work well which is good because itll make the game seem more balanced even though you cant really play casually in normals now but when its the matchmaking system for ranked too normals will be casual again
Thanks to TheNamelessBard for the signature
Meiyjhe
<Member>
Meiyjhe's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 25, 2013 12:48am | Report
I surely hope so :P

I am playing a ranked match right now because it is way more relaxing than a normal one xD
Change is gooooood
Picture by: VirusNG1
Want to advertise your guide, but don't know where? Click here for an opportunity of a lifetime!
-NA- Veng Lmfao
<Altruistic Artist>
-NA- Veng Lmfao's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 25, 2013 1:40am | Report
Nope.. Chuck Testa.

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide