Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Hecarim in low elo...

Creator: Acid Reigns September 21, 2012 12:24am
1 2 3 4 5
BusDriver210
<Member>
BusDriver210's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 24, 2012 1:27pm | Report
Morr33d wrote:

Still, its ******** (sorry) because FH is the only and true core item on Hecarim :P

Your lecturing about watching your words? :-/

Edit: *cough* Trinity Force *cough*
+Rep me if i'm useful!
Acid Reigns
<Member>
Acid Reigns's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 25, 2012 3:39am | Report
Why is FH Heca's most core item?
CDR benefits him a lot yes.
You don't need to stack mana on him
Armor is useful on everyone, but it's better on some people than Heca (Malph for example)

Why is it his core? He benefits a lot from one stat on it, and the other two are of course beneficial, but in no way are core.

In fact, since I get a Shurelia anyway, Randuin would be a much better choice than FH.

Triforce is definately Heca's big item.
Anastasios
<Member>
Anastasios's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 25, 2012 6:55am | Report
I started playing Hecarim today that he's free, and he is pretty damn strong.
When should you gank with him?

I like to gank at level 2 at top. Usually that gets a kill is my ally uses summoner spells, or at least forces a flash if he doesn't.

Many thanks to MissMaw, LaCorpse, Xiron, Arcana3 and Joxuu for making me sigs!
Morr33d
<Member>
Morr33d's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 25, 2012 12:53pm | Report
Well, you need to actually survive the longest you can since your Q is the best in prolonged fights. Frozen Heart gives the best stats you can even imagine towards mid game fights (crippling ADC and making you almost immune to all physical damage). Hecarim is not really usable against AP tops (rangeds generally poop at him pre-6 very hard) so Frozen Heart is directly countering your lane opponents and transfering really good into midgame. Of course you can (and should) get Sheen before finishing FH (you can even get TriForce if you are snowballing really, really hard) but FH is the best item against typical teamcomps as you are offtank with extreme survivability and really good base damage, so why not emphasize your tankyness and make it into invulnerability? I'm sorry about my language, I'm kinda exhausted and on the verge of exploding during work week :P
DillButt64
<Editor>
DillButt64's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 25, 2012 1:28pm | Report
Anastasios wrote:

I started playing Hecarim today that he's free, and he is pretty damn strong.
When should you gank with him?

I like to gank at level 2 at top. Usually that gets a kill is my ally uses summoner spells, or at least forces a flash if he doesn't.

when i jungle with him i normally gank at around level 4 which is a bit late but still
i level W > Q > Q > E so that i have the E to gank and knock back into my team mate and my Q can do damage

his ganks after level 6 are just amazing with his E > R > W > Q > AA/Q
you want to make sure you use Q before you use the E powered AA for the extra damage from your passive and if you do this then most likely theyll be at about halfish hp while feared and knocked back into your team mate for them to get the kill
Thanks to TheNamelessBard for the signature
Acid Reigns
<Member>
Acid Reigns's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 25, 2012 7:49pm | Report
@Ana I don't know, I play him solo top.

@Mor But I already have TONNES of survivability. I mean yes I can see myself building it against certain matchups, don't get me wrong, I'm not saying it's bad on him, I just wouldn't consider it absolute core.

Also, I've beaten two nidalees, and a jayce up top via sustain, and outscaling. Range will give you a hard time, but it's doable.
1 2 3 4 5

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide