Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Hit Challenger in 5s Last Night, AMA

Creator: H4xDefender April 16, 2014 3:28pm
mysoul4donuts
<Member>
mysoul4donuts's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 16, 2014 6:22pm | Report
How did you join this team, did you knew members before or did you apply somewhere or something like that?
X >(Zed+Kha)² , Solve for X
solution : X = Talon!
H4xDefender
<Veteran>
H4xDefender's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 16, 2014 6:26pm | Report
Old friends with 2 of them, (mid and adc) and our top is a friend of my two friends. Our support is a good friend of our ADC.
BlueArtist
<Member>
BlueArtist's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 17, 2014 2:01am | Report
Do you have any plans for the future?
My #2 RumbleGuide

^^ Thanks toUbnoxius,Xiaowiriamu,Natuhlee and Hogopogo for the sig!

Please give me a +rep if I helped you.
emoriam
<Veteran>
emoriam's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 17, 2014 2:04am | Report
I'm still impressed by the screenshot of the last game due to the random stats :P

Gratz anyways! Do you think you make it in soloQ or are you gonna make a break now?
Thanks to Emikadon for this sig!
H4xDefender
<Veteran>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 17, 2014 8:03am | Report
BlueArtist wrote:

Do you have any plans for the future?

I'm only 16, so I'll be trying to make it into LCS for some time ^^
H4xDefender
<Veteran>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 17, 2014 8:04am | Report
emoriam wrote:

I'm still impressed by the screenshot of the last game due to the random stats :P

Gratz anyways! Do you think you make it in soloQ or are you gonna make a break now?

We agreed to take a break from 5s for one day yesterday since we'd been grinding out games for like 2 weeks straight, and I went straight from D2 to D1. I doubt I'm good enough to make soloq challenger at the moment but I'm definitely going to go for it. I want to be the best jungler I can be for my team.
PsiGuard
<Retired Admin>
PsiGuard's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 17, 2014 11:29am | Report
I hope you don't mind but I have a lot of questions.

What does your communication sound like in game? I'm assuming your team uses some kind of voice chat. Do you guys talk a lot during laning phase? Mid-game? Team fights?

How much do you think team work contributes to a good win rate compared to the players mechanical skill (talking gold-plat level teams mostly)?

Does champion select pretty much flow like it's soloqueue but you're all in your roles, or do you guys do a little more planning? How much of your champ select is based on synergy + comfort/power picks and how much is based on counter-picking? Do you always pick your solo laners late, do you pick strong laners early sometimes or does it not really matter much?

How do you guys plan for level 1? Do you spread out and guard jungle entry points in the river most games or do you group for invades more often? Does your support start with wards or does everyone rely on trinkets until their first back? Any particlar favorite styles of invades? What is your objective in invading (blow summoners, first blood, buff steals, information?) and how much is your team willing to sacrifice during a level 1?

How often do 2v1 swaps happen in high elo ranked 5s and do you ever (or often) initiate them?

Anything from builds, to champion picks to ward coverage and communication, that changes drastically in ranked 5s compared to your average soloqueue game?

I'm assuming you are your team's jungler. Do you habitually camp one or two of your lanes every game or do your gank patterns vary dramatically depending on each lane's gank reception and enemy escapes? How often and early do you give up blue buffs to your mid laner, and would you do so if your mid was diamond 3 instead of diamond 1 (lower skill level than yourself)?

How big are your champion pools, roughly? Do you stick to 3 or so champions in each role and spam similar team comps or do you each have bigger pools (say 8 champions) and vary your picks often?

I think that's all the questions I have (for now). Thanks in advance!
Thanks to Lugignaf for the sig!
Luther3000
<Sharpshooter>
Luther3000's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 17, 2014 11:36am | Report
@Psi, I think their support sometimes streams their games at http://www.twitch.tv/mildlife. That might answer a lot of your questions.
PsiGuard
<Retired Admin>
PsiGuard's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 17, 2014 11:39am | Report
Followed, though I'd still like to hear from H4x. :D
Thanks to The_Nameless_Bard for the sig!
Janitsu
<Moderator>
Janitsu's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 17, 2014 11:46am | Report

I now know what H4x looks like. TY.

Thanks to OwenTheAwesomer for the signature =)

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide