Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

MOBAFire's first Mini Guide Contest of Season 14 is here! Create or update guides for the 30 featured champions and compete for up to $200 in prizes! šŸ†
's Forum Avatar

holy balls vayne nerfs

Creator: NinjaGinge January 3, 2012 10:47pm
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
caucheka
<Veteran>
caucheka's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 4, 2012 12:16am | Report
i could see how she could use a minor nerf but true damage to physical just completely breaks her, as much as it pains me to say it
I like things that make me feel stupid. - Ken Levine
Anandre
<Member>
Anandre's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 4, 2012 1:25am | Report
I wish she got some nerfs. People at low ELO refuse to ban her, then 90% the other team gets her and unless I get to play AD ranged, she stomps all over us because she owns bot lane.
Seelyon
<Member>
Seelyon's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 4, 2012 2:19am | Report
Those would be massive nerfs, but they are needed if they want to have all the AD carries in a similar range.
Yougan
<Member>
Yougan's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 4, 2012 2:58am | Report
Hell yes. :D

Thanks to jhoijhoi, Brynolf, Jeffy40hands, Samoh, MissMaw, Vavena, Koksei and The-Nameless-Bard for my signs
Spaceycoww
<Member>
Spaceycoww's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 4, 2012 5:00am | Report
Good.. Thank god no nerf.
+Rep me Plz!!/Thanks to the GrandMasterD, Xiaowiriamu, Missmaw, LaCorpse, The_Nameless_Bard, Spooon and Myself for the Sigs!!
TheJohn
<Editor>
TheJohn's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 4, 2012 6:18am | Report
If thats true, I want my IP back
Brentaxe
<Member>
Brentaxe's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 4, 2012 6:36am | Report
DW Jonathon this is a complete lie. Vayne will not be receiving nerfs in the near future. Everything you have read in this thread can now be put out of your mind. I don't want you flipping **** over this bogus lie. Now rest my dear John we have an eventful day of the tomorrow morn, we wouldn't want you understrength when you take on the almighty emperor Fargaderg. The evil sinner must be dispatched quickly and thoroughly. Thus you must get your rest, my dear sweet... John.
this place is a dump
Freddy Shopan
<Member>
Freddy Shopan's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 4, 2012 6:58am | Report
QQ Vayne too strong. Better nerf irelia.
Brentaxe
<Member>
Brentaxe's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 4, 2012 7:12am | Report
1st page...fool
this place is a dump
DuffTime
<Member>
DuffTime's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 4, 2012 9:31am | Report
Ironically, I think she's be okay if they changed her true damage to physical. I actually think that might almost balance her o_O She feels a bit too strong.

They could do a number of things. If they remove the flat damage bonus on W then that would be a big hit to her squishy killing power (early mid game, end game she will 2-3 shot anything without armor because of her huge AD steroid on ulti.) For lane phase the Flat + True damage on W makes her hard to lane against and she's just a difficult project to balance.

I think scaling down the flat damage bonus on W would be fair. It would make her lane phase more real and she'd still have the % true damage for tank killing. A moderate .5 or so sec nerf to her invis duration wouldn't appear be terribly unfair, and maybe a 1 second longer CD at rank 5 of tumble would be fair as well?

Riot needs to be careful with too many nerfs to her though (Even if the source was faked) because of her dismal AA range. If she can threaten you, you can threaten her, in most cases. She was released, in my opinion, to counter the whole tanky everything movement, and I think she does play a large role in ensuring that movement does not once again make a "Complete take over."
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide