Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

How do you deal with fizz?

Creator: Pølsemanden June 27, 2012 8:00am
1 2 3
A Chubby Baby
<Veteran>
A Chubby Baby's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 28, 2012 2:36am | Report
ryze. cheap champ, but so strong.
samgoeslol
<Member>
samgoeslol's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 28, 2012 4:09am | Report
most traditional mids can lane vs fizz if done correctly
Fizz is a very lvlreliant champion and you can abuse the heck out of him early lvls (1-2) with autoattacks since he doesnt have his skillset up yet!
when fizz tries to go on someone, he is allin, so picking up exhaust will be great for baiting him into a gank and straihtup surviving his burst.
As a traditional ap mid you will want to pick up some mr (most aps would o abyssal for that) and/or run a runebook with heavy mr (blues +reds/quints)

Trick bein: abuse his melee range and build to survive his combo and a little bit ontop of that (abyssal, rylais, zhonys) being the three main items to deny the burst (abyssal is the best to mitigate the damage and zhonyas is awesome if you can time it so you dodge his q+ult) and run exhaust/heal (preferrably exhaust)

ask for ganks against le fish, because he will be useless once he falls behind a fair bit

greez sam
<-summonername on EUW: strawhatbro
check out my blog
+rep if you like my posts^^
watch my stream
follow me on twitter and facebook
TxTVira
<Member>
TxTVira's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 28, 2012 4:34am | Report
LB.

I can't farm **** against her as fizz.
Crows foot
<Member>
Crows foot's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 28, 2012 5:45am | Report
Slappiz wrote:

Kassadin is a decent pick.

Sorry, Fizz wrecks kassadin before lvl 6. If he is wrecked before 6, he is useless afterwards
If you for some reason want to follow my ranked journey to gold, you can do it Here.

I am against asking for rep, only rep me if you think I contributed well or said something wise.
samgoeslol
<Member>
samgoeslol's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 28, 2012 5:49am | Report
Crows foot wrote:

Sorry, Fizz wrecks kassadin before lvl 6. If he is wrecked before 6, he is useless afterwards

about that : http://strawhatbro.net/fizz-commentary-geser/

Geser wrecked ocelotes kassadin as fizz
<-summonername on EUW: strawhatbro
check out my blog
+rep if you like my posts^^
watch my stream
follow me on twitter and facebook
FalseoGod
<Veteran>
FalseoGod's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 28, 2012 7:08am | Report
Kassadin is extremely weak and predictable pre-6, while Fizz deals insane amounts of damage.

@Crows Foot - Oh well, it's our experiences. I've even had Fizz being sent as a counter to me on ranked and had no issues at all killing/zoning him. I know his Q's reach by heart, my extra MS, MR and HP from runes and masteries help me avoid/ditch a nice deal of the damage from Q+W, and I dunno how you say he has no mana issues when Trickster is absurdly expensive.
Thank you Byron for 2014's loudest laugh up till today
Crows foot
<Member>
Crows foot's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 28, 2012 7:37am | Report
Against Kassa I never need to use my trickster so... his burst is not nearly enough to warrant it if he doesn't get to farm. Which he doesn't unless he farms with q. And then he runs oom and farms under turret.
If you for some reason want to follow my ranked journey to gold, you can do it Here.

I am against asking for rep, only rep me if you think I contributed well or said something wise.
FalseoGod
<Veteran>
FalseoGod's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 28, 2012 3:14pm | Report
Crows foot wrote:

Against Kassa I never need to use my trickster so... his burst is not nearly enough to warrant it if he doesn't get to farm. Which he doesn't unless he farms with q. And then he runs oom and farms under turret. And then I can dive him easy coz trickter let's me do it.

Added a line :P
Thank you Byron for 2014's loudest laugh up till today
cooper56
<Member>
cooper56's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 28, 2012 3:42pm | Report
ryze talon
PsiGuard
<Retired Admin>
PsiGuard's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 28, 2012 11:26pm | Report
TxTVira wrote:

LB.

I can't farm **** against her as fizz.

I use Fizz as a counterpick to leblanc. He outscales her and eventually can match her burst. If you're in a decent position, you can simply Playful / Trickster her Q and turn the tables on her. If you have really good timing and expect a Q-R, just dodge her ult with E.

Leblanc doesn't have very many high damage spells at her disposal, so completely negating 1-2 really cripples her burst. Not to mention you can actually kill her before she can combo if you can ult, pole and WQ into her.

If you're having trouble early game, chances are you need more MR in your rune page. MR glyphs should be more than enough, but if you really want a strong early game, just run 21/9/0 and take MR glyphs and quints.
Thanks to Hoppermh for the sig!
1 2 3

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide